Racism has no place at the science fair

A science fair project at a California high school faced criticism earlier this week after it compared race and IQ levels in connection to participation in an elite program at the school, The Sacramento Bee reported Saturday. foxnews.com/us/2018/02/10/california-school-science-project-that-connected-race-and-iq-is-pulled-after-complaints.amp.html

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
geneticshumanagency.org/gha/origin-of-race-differences-in-intelligence-is-not-a-scientific-question/
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10132391/Riot-after-Chinese-teachers-try-to-stop-pupils-cheating.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>The project, titled “Race and IQ,” was put together by a C.K. McClatchy High School student who is part of the school’s elite Humanities and International Studies Program. It was displayed in the fair on Monday, the outlet said.

In comparing intelligence levels, the project reportedly questioned whether particular races were smart enough for the school’s magnet program and whether a racial disparity was justified.

So the guy was doing science and his science project got pulled because it was doing the exact thing it was supposed to....

Those people need to be executed.

To be fair, it is kind of a gay science project. More like a history or social studies thing

TRUTH HAS NO PLACE IN SCIENCE BECAUSE IT MIGHT HURT SOMEONE'S FEELINGS! :-(

B A S E D kid

>commie central
rip kid - hope his parents have the presence of mind to know their child is a target now.

You mean: Science has no place at the racism fair.

What the fuck do you think science is nigger? Data analysis is science

Great, because he revealed the truth, they're gonna start letting more niggers in. Goodjob kid, you ruined a smart school by turning it into a diversified private school for niggers.
>the face of every board member

Its a public school, but he's in a program you can only get into with good grades

>America has freedom on spe-

It doesn’t take a scientist to know niggers and most hispanic people are very unintelligent with few exceptions.

Z in Gen Z stands for Azians.

Unfortunately with so many white men being total bitches, Asians are Americans last hope in terms of preserving the republic.

>Science has a liberal bias.
>except when it counters liberal thinking

here in California we pretend to love science and we have our smug commercials about how your car isnt smart enough for California but really everyone just runs on emotions and soy. no scientific methodology here whatsoever. lots of faggots pozzing each other though

this kind of reeeeeeing has really fucked up the ability to study human biodiversity :(

he'll learn a valuable lesson though

This is a failure of adults to educate this kid about race realism before he proclaims it as if it's some big discovery no one has ever heard of. You know even in liberal states, every adult knows it even if they never admit it.

It has an implied link to biology and genetics
>history
Shut up pseud

The balls on this kid. I'd buy him a beer.

www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf

I'm not even surprised, honestly. Niggers run the CA education system.

How does China manage to be such a shithole with such a high average IQ?

They East-Chinese have low emotional IQ, almost non existent empathy.

Basically autism w/ psychopaths on max level

The kid's Korean
I guaran-fucking-tee it.

Communism and bug-people. Someone post the bug people copypasta, it's so obvious once you realize it.

Do you really think the Chinese government allows the billion or so serfs they have working in rural China to take the test?

the left is anti-science when it questions equality. but they'll go ahead and keep making fun of the religious right.

>Canada
>Skin color whiter than America
LOL we ARE mutts wtf

Literally all they have to do is provide a source or narrative explanation about why his research is wrong and how this test in a professional setting actually shows perfect equality no matters ones ethnicity. But if course they can't do that.

They never say he's wrong. They only say he's mean. And he will never forget that.

The 2018 march for science the alt_right needs to show up with signs that support the bell CURVE

AIIYO AIYYO Lemme tell yu what. I'm tired of all deez WHY PPL be usin all deez FAX AND SHEEIT

Why the fuck are Koreans so racist? I mean holy shit
They're genetically Japanese and won't stop REEEEing over the fact in sheer denial.

BTW pic related is Hillary Clinton in Haiti perusing the stock of little Haitian children to ship to florida for the international sex and organ trades

Fucking Russian hackers, man.

>Immediately ban all research into race/IQ
>A-all people are equal

They say "science project" in the news but I don't think that's an accurate description.

Northern California has a lot of white supremacists groups though.

That applies to every liberal sadly, they all claim they are scientific yet they do literally the exact opposite of science constantly. But hey they watch rick and morty

Numbers, and selective test subjects. India has more honor graduates than the US has graduates. Is it because they are smarter in India?

No. It's because they have over 1.5 billion people in India.

They only test the moderately wealthy and up. You know they skew their results just like israel does.

Surprised Paraguay is as low as it is considering how many Germans immigrated there. There are fuck loads of whites there. I am surprised mexico is as high as it is too

Indian Graduates are trash, cheating is rampant in that country.

>Italy 102 Average IQ

I see this everywhere but it can't be true, it just can't.

The tide pod eating meme is actually a large scale IQ test

You slanty eyed fucks always forget about us Russian-American Citizens. You think you outclever us? We go scorched Earth for the USA and the benefits it's given us.

It doesn't take a scientist to know that hispanics not a race you kike that wants to blame mestizo mexican shit on spaniards

there smart people get better opportunities?

>studies of race and intelligence
>science

geneticshumanagency.org/gha/origin-of-race-differences-in-intelligence-is-not-a-scientific-question/
Believe this stuff if you want pol, but it isn't science

data analysis is statistics you stupid fucking chimp. statistics is basically voodo.

science is about figuring out fundamental, objective truth.

>geneticshumanagency.org/gha/origin-of-race-differences-in-intelligence-is-not-a-scientific-question/
Exactly how is it not to question whether or not the genetics of a genetically similar group of people (otherwise known as ethnicity) has any influence over their certain physical or mental traits.

I'll give you a freebie that you dont deserve, in the sake of affirmative action. Technically you are correct, on the point that race is a purely social construct, created by some dumbass shit liberals in America. However ethnicities are very much valid in terms of being used in scientific studies.

Leonardo da Vinci, Dante, Michelangelo and on and on and on while you just have big spiders and gas huffing niggers. Woah

Any modern intellectuals and inventors or are you stuck in 1500 AD and before?

What does IQ have to do with morality? You guys think Jews are evil and they have the highest IQs.

>((((modern)))) ((((((((intellectuals))))))))

Stick to the 1500 ones

Not really. A lot of statistical problems have resulted in engineering companies saving hundreds of millions of dollars.

If science is objective truth, then statistics and likelihood problems, along with probability density functions are fundamentals in science.

Above that, I know 100% you have no idea what you're talking about given that a lot of quantum physics, and in particular polymer science requires probability functions.

So call someone a "stupid chimp", I bet you're an undergrad or not even in STEM to begin with. You're the definition of the Dunning-Kruger Effect.

Okay, keep living in the past and claiming you guys are high IQ because of some guys who lived hundreds of years ago.
I don't hate Italians or anything, I actually quite like you guys but most of you are retarded

Science is about utilizing the scientific method you dumb leaf, and you could easily create a study regarding the link between race and IQ using it.

Reality is offensive!

I demand you validate my fantasies!

It's not about feelings alone.

It is the self interrest of inferior genes to not be found out and parasite of the environment that superior genes cultivate.

North Italy. CERN, etc

Why do American flags always ask the most retardet questions ?

Where is proof ?
Do the only do the tests in northern Italy ?

I cannot believe that there are people out here that the thought of homosexuality keeps them up at night... fighting they're own demons.

>being this epistemologically illiterate

That bear is cute

people have statistics

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

You actually think China's IQ there is properly represented? You think a totalitarian Communist government would tell the truth?

IQ is not the ONLY factor that matters, it's just one major baseline requirement for a "functional" society (which compared to literally anywhere in Africa, they have). There's dozens of factors that have made China shitty (shitty geopolitical positioning, gommunism, etc), their high IQ is one of the few reasons that they aren't a Haiti-tier shithole.

Japan and South Korea are high IQ East-Asians too and they're doing great. China is the exception to the rule.

oh uh you know it reminds me of something, back in ye olde days we used to have banned sciences too

Science that the filthy kikes don't like has no space at a science fair

They cheat.

Back in those days in China, you either kill the birds or get killed yourself for disobeying.

>telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10132391/Riot-after-Chinese-teachers-try-to-stop-pupils-cheating.html

It is a mystery to us all.

Fu King Kek

I became an ordained Pasrafarian minister to get an entry to trolling Commiefags like these. They claim to "believe in" evolution through natural selection till it pinches their orthodoxies. Then it's witchdunking time.

Because the jews who easues iq don't lump in Arabs and Africans and Balkans w chinks, as they lump them in w whites.

(((science))) where a 60 year old jewish professor doctor tells you how the world works.

Another story from Sac? Geez this is the second one in just a few months.

>Whites aren't as smart as asians but they can into emotion.
>Muh feels

If he ran a study like that he was already redpilled

Mate, you would have looked stupid even in the 17th century with that epistemology.

Gomarjobas, flag we don't see often

Emotional Intel does not exist. It was a term coined by a journalist.

Seconding, I want to read it

money>human rights
communism in a nutshell

Are you surprised murrica goes full speed towards a commie brick wall?

>China
>communist
Shiggy.
Is North Korea democratic republic to you as well?

they're world class engineers

This guy “came” and went quickly.
His one moment, his 15 minutes of fame, ended in him becoming a jizz guzzling meme.
Politics is a really crazy thing.

>We will become #1 World Economy!
>C...Can’t...breathe...

I bet this kid browses Sup Forums

Yeah. If you're reading this kid, do an AMA.

Tinker tailor soldier spy for anyone wondering

based