AMERICA YES,Burgers are still dumb fucks

Man who impregnated twins, 14, and their sister, 12, sentenced on rape charges

cbsnews.com/news/man-who-impregnated-twins-14-and-their-sister-12-sentenced-on-rape-charges/

Isn't it funny how the AMERICA YES posters never show their contries

You are literally the home of BLACKED and the interracial cuck meme. We don't even have to say AMERICA YES as it's taken for grant that Americans are mutts and cucks by default.

Here is mine, Tyrone. It's a hungarian candy.

(((America))) Yes !!
>Europeans don't defend their homelands

I'm more surprised more (((Americans))) don't hide their flags desu

Problem? He's doing 25 years and he's probably gonna get stabbed in prison. Say what you want about my country but we send rapists and murderers to jail for life. I could rape a kindergarten full of children and murder all their teachers in Sweden and go to prison for like 3 1/2 years.

Ok, he get penalty, my point is that they adopted a big nigger and let him play with their girls, just like swedes do

Does anyone know if the girls were white or were they fellow niggers?

This is why I'm glad I'll never reproduce

Imagine the stress of having to protect such weak creature that are wives and daughters.

Life is one big mistake in a universe of darkness. There is no god. Because if there is he is incompetent.

Show me one thing of divine beauty?

Thought not

idk

You don't have to reproduce. But we can enjoy our time on earth While we are here

I don't enjoy life.

The highlight of my life has being experiences with drugs

Last time I checked, real Americans were only White.

Hopefully the girls were sheboons, and they both abort the kid anyways

>Youngstown
The victims were probably black

So the mother who brought him in was White? And the girls too?

>The highlight of my life has being experiences with drugs
Geez...

I welcome thee brother

That’s sad. If it’s true, and I hope it’s not, you should just kill yourself. Even if you are white, we’ll survive without you

Yeah this kind of thing NEVER happens outside America ...du so smat

Its true. MDMA was the first and only time I felt loved. The only time I felt truly happy

It's true
Nobody needs me. I've been a fuckup since day one

Victims were white girls. And the only way a woman gets pregnant from sex once is if she orgasms. Those girls loved the black dick. Sad.

Considering he was a friend of the family, there was no father and it happened in youngstown im gonna have to say theres a pretty low chance the children were white.

BUT WERE THEY NIGGERS

SHUT UP nigger

whew, I was worried for a while