$310m aid to SA despite land grabs

So the US is going ahead and giving $310m in tax payer money to SA, in aid, where we're about to enact land appropriation without compensation from whites.

Good job, Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You KNOW that money is only getting diverted to Swiss bank accounts, right?

Why does this kike give a shit about niggers taking the white man's farm?

Don't really know the guy, just saw this on Twatter this morning, so what the FUCK, America?

The SA army is non existent. You guys need to revolt
Commie niggers will be physically removed

But why the fuck give them money?

America gives foreign aid out like girl guide cookies at fat camp

Why not stop aid, and ask Sweden to pick up the bill, they were more than happy to gave the ANC $400m in the 80s to fund their communist terror organization.

Probably jealous that other kikes (the ones with the Swiss bank accounts ZA poster mentioned) have a better way of getting shekels than relying on donations from Sup Forums NEETs.

bumps for justice

I see Southern picked it up now as well.

you can just about complete an Avatar film with that kind of money

maybe stefan should focus on topics that matter, like Israel getting $3B a year despite being one of the top 3-5 foreign spies operating in America

why does it matter if the land is owned by whites? do you guys have an agenda to twist the narrative perhaps? are you guys just as bad as the jews perhaps? are you guys unironically useless bigots perhaps? nice

Molyneaux is a cult leader and needs to fuck right off. Anyone who takes this cunt seriously should re-examine their life.

Seriously, this guy is batshit insane. Go look it up, he and his cult has destroyed many people's lives, as he encourages his followers to "defoo" or completely abandon their families. He also gets his cult shills to donate their money to him, when he's already wealthy, and those that give money get to be in his "inner circle" where they listen to his retarded an-cap ramblings like it's a fucking religion and he's a prophet.

Revolt? They are 8% of demographic and half of them are cucks. They have been disarmed too. There will be no revolt.

Because if the land was being confiscated from literally any other demographic there would be UN resolutions and international declarations of war.

Can we invade South Africa please?

If even a crazy cult leader cunt can tell that communism and SJW's are a menace, I'd say we should worry about them.

There will only be a massacre, and all of the anglosphere will be red-pilled at once. I think the US could even wage another civil war over what to do. White America will want to intervene on behalf of the Boers, and brown America will say "fuck whitey they had it coming bix nood".

A few million white people managed to make a sa a first world country with almost the entire weight of its so called allies bearing down on them and these infants of humanity get rewarded for their ineptitude with free money.
I fucking hate us more than brown people a lot of the time.

Foreign aid serves the same purpose as welfare. It isn't a reward for behaving, you get the country dependent on it so you can exert some form of control over them.

yeah, just like how England was redpilled and started a civil war when their own daughters were blown up outside the concert in Manchester, right?

kill all naggers

It's called making a deal, in order to recieve some of it, certain agreements / clauses must be met I'd imagine. I have trust in trump in knowing what he's doing.

>and brown America will say "fuck whitey they had it coming bix nood".

You underestimate how many cucked whites in America say this same shit. It's really kinda sad.

Trump actually has South African friends, he follows Gary Player on Twitter, played golf with Ernie Els and the Jap president the other day, both white golfers, I'm sure he's fairly aware and redpilled on the situation here, hope you're right.

Be that as it may, you can exert some of that control on them you've been bribing them for to force them to stop mistreating their whites.

Just proves Drumph is just the current cuck in the white house, no different from the last one. All that campaign talk? just pandering, for votes. He doesn't give A shit about white people or white farmers being killed, he sends our billions of tax dollars to feed the precious negroes like every other president.

I call it the third red pill, when you find out all politics is fake, and the jews already control everything and everybody in power.

Well I hope that's not true, and there's some method behind this madness, as stated he does have SA golfing friends and is probably seriously red pilled on SA, so it's a safe assumption he is well aware of going ons here.

Really activates your neurons, almost like you cannot overthrow the world government simply by voting trump.

He is well aware, he just does not give a fuck about the whites of South Africa. He is probably sending the millions to the black leaders, just to bribe them for some favorable votes towards Israel (our true master) at the UN. Drumph doesn't give a fuck about whites in the USA or SA.

If he cared, he could send in armies and create a worldwide shitstorm like we did in Iraq and etc. Instead nothing, he probably won't even disturb them with a few timid questions about the whites.

Not really. The US isn't a dictatorship, Trump faces resistance at every turn. There would be 0 chance of intervening.

You complain about Trump being authoritarian but then laugh when he can't deliver on promises? Give him full power and see how fast shit will get done.

Afrikaners are doomed in SA. You watched as our brothers in Rhodesia fell and you will watch as the Afrikaners are slowly erased from the history books. Our children will not even know they existed or how free men fought and died and won their freedom.

.05 has been deposited.

if trump cancelled this it would turn into "DRUMPF RESPONSIBLE FOR 300 MILLION IN WATER RELIEF BEING DENIED TO CAPETOWN"
"Drumpf commits crime against humanity"
"Drumpf possibly preventing $300 million from going to non Russian sources, while russian sanctions still not put in place. Coincidence???"
"How alt right extremism is spreading to africa"

What the fuck k is this? Zuma isn't even president anymore. So some nobody wants a land grab, big deal.

only Sup Forumsack in thread

I thought the new ANC leader also called for land confiscation?

Ok, cut the shit for a moment nigger fetus, What Trump does is irrelevant because he will continually be portrayed as shit due to media and leftie bias tendencies. Trump could develop a cure for aids tomorrow and leftist organizations will still fathom a way to make it seem as if he is shit.

>believing the land issue is over because of zuma
You're probably one of those naive fools who think that he was the cause of all the shit? Did you go and "protest" him too? Fucking lol.

The majority in that country voted for him, twice! He hasn't changed. His career is shrouded with corruption and criminal charges. And guess what? The majority still hasn't changed, they still want the gibs and they still believe in evil whitey.

user. the media does that about every menial thing. it's no excuse

He did and will push for it. Elsr they wouldn't have made him president

I'm just excited to see what happens with Day Zero

>Not really. The US isn't a dictatorship, Trump faces resistance at every turn. There would be 0 chance of intervening.

You are 100% wrong. Drumph doesn't want to do anything to help whites. He is the pres of the USA. Commander in cheif, he can launch armies, start wars, invade nations. Bush and Obongo and Clinton bombed and invaded countries all without the constitutional requirements. Not only that, but he is in command of dirty tricks. he can zap (CIA touching) the worst anti white leaders to help SA, instead he sends them billions to thank them for slaughtering whites per his jewish masters wishes.

>You complain about Trump being authoritarian but then laugh when he can't deliver on promises? Give him full power and see how fast shit will get done.

I never complained about that, and the only "shit" he will get done, is what his jewish masters tell him to get done. He is pres of the USA he can do whatver he want.

> .05 has been deposited.

Nobody pays for the truth, if I am posting the truth, that means I am not getting paid, and I only post the truth.

ok user let's go into you house and give all your stuff to someone else because reasons

Black trump only said it for votes, there's no way he will do it and risk loosing all his business from whites going away. He's also the first one who is calling for an audit on the land already given to blacks so far which isn't being utilized.

Buy why use an article about Zuma?

THAT really fucking boils my blood. Like really REALLY fucking boils my blood. Trump had better be paying off SA king nigger to wipe out half the ooga boogas, or I swear to God I'm going anti Trump to the extent of full scale, Washington Post editorial, "former trump supporter her guys, but seriously...the codes" liberal larping.

The previous presidents did what the deep state wanted them too. Of course can't go completely rogue, they'd take out his family or worse. And he probably has bigger things to care about. He never promised to protect white people either.

>bombing South Africa
What the fuck will that do? How is that going to do any good? Do you really think just dropping a couple of bombs will do anyone any good?

Whites are 8% of the demographic and only half of them care about their people. They are totally outnumbered.

>taking out antiwhite leaders
Lol. There are millions of blacks. For every one you take out, 10 more will take their place.

The only good that can come out of SA is giving them refugee status and learning from the situation there so that you don't follow down that road.

>Black trump only said it for votes, there's no way he will do it and risk loosing all his business from whites going away. He's also the first one who is calling for an audit on the land already given to blacks so far which isn't being utilized.
What makes you think Black Trump is going to be able to hold onto power? The ANC can push this rhetoric - and it can stay as "rhetoric" for a long period of time -, but it's just a countdown until (likely) the authoritarian left takes control.

Trump is too busy carrying out Hillary Clinton's policies to care or notice what you say.

>bombing assad
>Sanctioning Russia heavily
>Foreign aid all over the world plunder the US taxpayer

We got played lad.

Whites will be reimbursed for what its rightfully NOT legally theirs, other than that BFTO.
>A man might be a goodman, thus he has served his country and will be rewarded.
>Whites dint get to say what was legal, so illegal by default of your trouble causing and mischief whilst in power.

Black Trump? Top kek. Is that how you fools see him? Thr only president on this planet that actually talks about protecting his own country and you compare him to an african leader...

Maybe you don't deserve to be saved.

WTF!?>
whos thsi user.?
S-she looks like....

>>bombing South Africa
>What the fuck will that do? How is that going to do any good? Do you really think just dropping a couple of bombs will do anyone any good?
>Whites are 8% of the demographic and only half of them care about their people. They are totally outnumbered.

You are not being honest in any way here. Drumph command the US army completely. He could "discover" the horrific human rights violations against whites in SA, and "after much deliberation and regret" command a US occupation of SA, to protect the white farmers, behind the scenes he could rebuild the old aparthied system government. There is nothing he can't do if he felt like it, he just doesn't felt like it, neither do your rape parents England and Nederland.

There is one thing only which could stop Trump if he wanted to change SA, and that is Russia, per the brics agreements.

Pretty much, anybody on the "Trump Train" at this point really had no hard beliefs or principles from the get go and is solely on there for le epic memes XD

>$310m in tax payer money to SA
Which is fuck all for the US, we gave the niggers about the same with 10x less population/GDP, it is fucking insane

Leaders around the world need to ask themselves what if. There is nothing to fight over any more. Nothing can be gainged and nobody gives a shit. What if they just stopped?

>he is pres of the USA he can do whatever he want
>cant get anything done because #resist
pick one because both cant happen simultaneously.

Technically yes. But that would mean leaving a mass amounts of troops there and installing a puppet government that protects a white minority of 8%. Yes technically he could do it. But can you imagine the world wide sperg out if he did?
He would just be ruining his career. The world is too weak and too bluepilled to even talk about protecting whites.

Its over for the Afrikaners. The best thing for now is learning from south africa and rhodesia and to make sure it doesn't happen anywhere else.

>Rich businessman
>Cheated on his wife
>Was executive of the lonmin and was the one who increased the police during the strikes when all those niggers were guned down during protests
>Job creation is his number one priority
>Hates communism
He's literally Trump

>>cant get anything done because #resist

I don't even know what that means. When Drumph lets some cuck judge stop his immigration orders, it's because he wants to. He can have any judge arrested and sent to Gitmo and tried for treason. He can arrange "accidents".

The "he can't get anything done" is just theater, to deflect the truth of what he is doing. Executive orders are a tool he can use, he chooses not to use them, and not to enact the ones he even does.

He can pick up the phone and tell Tillerson "OK retard no more Muslims in, fucking none" then that is done. Done deal until at least the next president. Did he do that? No, millions more refugees and shitskins pouring in, per his jewish masters wishes. That is what matters, not the voters wishes.

bro he doesnt want it to get too shitty without water. hes buying you time to get out

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

>literally trump

Hahaha. Cape town moffie.

>But can you imagine the world wide sperg out if he did?

When did America ever give a fuck about that? Never. But even allowing that, Drumph could immediately invite all white SA refugees and Zimbabwe refugees immediate access to the US as a sanctuary. Does he do that? Fucking no. Would he lift his little pinky one inch if it would save every white South African? Don't make me fucking laugh.

The US should've annexed South Africa as the 51st state given that they decided to drastically get involved in the internal affairs of the country during the ending years of apartheid

if he denied it it would force people to see what a farce the nigger-political groups are right now

If ever there was one thing that could lose Trump a lot of votes, it's this fucking tweet. People won't be happy sending tax money to a place where property is seized because you're white.

50% of americans hate white people

can the president stop foreign aid or is that solely a congressional matter?

Why should he? His responsibility is to Americans, not anyone else. Don't get me wrong I would be forever grateful and fucking worship him as I'm an ex saffer but its not a fair thing to expect of him.

>Buy why use an article about Zuma?
i guess ask argumentman

>If ever there was one thing that could lose Trump a lot of votes, it's this fucking tweet. People won't be happy sending tax money to a place where property is seized because you're white.
my dude, I have yet to see the plethora of americans scraping by tweet the shit out of us politicians over 500,000 on fucking selfie research. The american tax payer seems to be indifferent.
>300,000 dollars to coke out japanese quail.

I have no idea but this message is now spreading quite furiously, even if this money was approved before Trump got into power, it really does look bad for the Trump administration.

Nonsense, his responsibility is to his jewish masters/associates and their wishes. White genocide is on the plate at Kosher dinner, thus no whites will be helped anywhere.

Shitskins who hate us will be and are being allowed into this country in millions strong (against all Trumps campaign promises) but zip nothing will be done for whites from southern Africa who are the only real refugees, facing genocide.

It would be nice if he carried out his campaign promises, but that is not what US presidents do I guess. (except his promises to Israel, those are guaranteed and you can bet your last dollar they are being fulfilled)

so when is cyril ramaphosa going to kick zuma out?

>brown America
No such thing; there's only America which is being invaded by browns.

Sadly, his flag waving sheeple voters won't notice. Only people who will notice is us on the alt-right, and our sources like Lauren Southern etc.

And democrats hate whites, so he may gain favor by helping the most anti-white force in the world SA government.

Apparently Zuma wants immunity from his 700+ charges of corruption first, and also legal immunity for his whole family (9 wifes + 20 children), so there's that.

His one nephew "Borrows" 3 attack helicopters from the army for his diamond mine in the Congo, for instance, stuff like that must be pardoned first.

>A place where property is seized because you're white
Except that's never happened in SA even once.

Oh technically it's not 'seizing' when the family is massacred and you and your negro pals move in?

It's about to, constitution is about to be amended by majority rule of ANC and EFF, that's the whole point of this outrage, can you keep the fuck up you fucking nigger?

Thats what people in rhodesia said until it happened

Trump is a kike controlled opposition and a false hope of gullible, stupid republitards.

You are so fucking clueless it hurts. The government is controlled top to bottom by kikes and kike special interests. The Media won't even cover it properly if at all.

Many whites are so fucking cucked they would support it because of those "evul racist appartiderz >:^("

DJT can win re-election if he's more faithful to campaign promises than Obama, if he manages to hang onto disaffected independent voters and young whites. Staying out of Israeli jungle wars, fixing immigration, preventing terror, keeping Rusha and Chyna in check, etc, whatever makes him look good compared to neo-cons and the cuckoldry going on in your country, is good for everyone

It's not like he's afraid to raise spending or send special forces to Africa

why wouldn't she? if you were at the right place at the right time you'd milk it for all it's worth

we should really be flagging laurens video to stop her from earning money, then we'll see if she still cares about your country

lmao all-star hahahahahahhaha

What kind of aid? Is it military/defense aid? Because that shit's going through regardless

If enough people see this shit, it affects Trump, this puts pressure on Trump to do something, by stopping aid, he's sending a massive fucking message, by allowing aid, he will probably lose votes.

Tough fucking spot to be in desu.

I agree, but lauren is a shit messenger

Ok what the fuck. This is a shitty move, why the fuck would they support them with even a dollar? They're killing whites for sport there. This has to be some laundering thing where the money goes through banks to some americans that are doing some shady shit in Africa. I remember America had nukes in Africa somewhere, maybe they're funding defence down there or something. I can't find a good reason to why they should waste their money on those corrupt fucks.

I wish there was another European mass immigration wave to South Africa.

Doesn't matter that it's Lauren and Stefan this shit will spread on social media like fucking aids now.

As proof that our trump is better than your trump, in the last 3 months the Rand has increased in value by over 20%. $1 used to be almost R15 now it's just over R11 AND STILL GOING DOWN. so much for your trump's economic policies.

How can white people own land in africa? Colonialism must end

Perhaps this $310m was approved before Trump took office? This just flies in the face of the Land Expropriation Without Compensation act against white owners now, heavily.

Trump going to be pressured to act.

I'll tell you guys one thing, if the ANC president bends the knee to US, the blacks are going to fucking REVOLT and CHIMP THE FUCK OUT.

You don't promise them gibs and then give no gibs, then you die.

to the saffas posting here: what city ya'll from?

That's because he caused the value to plummet in the 1st place you fuck. He changed finance ministers more often than he changes underwear.

Also your country has been downgraded to junk status. Yeah, he's much better. Can't you at least provide some decent bait?

Are you armed?

Trump won't do shit, if a full on Rwanda-tier genocide against whites broke out he'd probably condemn them for racism or some shit and send aid to the poor blacks. The entire country is controlled by ZOG, they will never allow white people to be victims.