Is Gen Z /our generation/?

Is Gen Z /our generation/?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15048682/r
foxnews.com/us/2018/02/10/california-school-science-project-that-connected-race-and-iq-is-pulled-after-complaints.html
sacbee.com/news/local/education/article199440204.html
strawpoll.com/5g41241e
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I bet it was a Pajeet or some other such ethnic group not subjected to constant PsychWar campaigns to not notice or talk about this

That can't be real

Yeah or Asians

Haha holy shit. Please give me a source

Gen Z are just as bad as the millenials, of not worse. The idea that they'll somehow restore the west with their more conservative attitudes is based on a small sample of surveys in which muslims are overrepresented, anecdotal evidence, and wishful thinking.

I don't know know if 1999 is gen z or not, but when i was in high school, many people were openly NatSoc and anti Semitic. There were communists too. The point is all of gen Z is very politically extreme. It's anecdotal evidence but whatever

All the way up until they are psychologically indoctrinated by a neverending stream of worthless identity politics/white guilt/PC garbage from every adult that surrounds them past the age where the parents send them off to public school. The school will probably nuke the student that did this into nonexistence. I'm amazed they didn't "accidentally" dox the fucker.

Based. There is hope for even the worst states in the union.

How long before we’ve got kids debunking the Holocaust in class?

Nope, it's boomers up to silent gen who are basically saving western civilization. (see Trump).

Trump is a zionist.

I saw this thread earlier today. The kid is Chinese.

ure a liberal snowflake

do we need a new Führer ?

strawpoll.me/15048682/r

>It's always the kid who points out the Emperor isn't wearing clothes

Kek! I give it a few years...though shit is moving fast

Only if we successfully bring them over

Keep ridiculing the authority figures in their lives (leftist teachers, pedowood, braindead normie parents) and they'll keep flocking

>in which muslims are overrepresented
Is this fucking true? I know one of the studies were conducted in the UK so this is entirely believable to me

This year, especially if that former American Nazi actually is the Republican nominee in IL-3

its hilarious. i just saw this in the fb trendings and most people were just flat out assuming it was a white kid and got flabbergasted or just never responded when people corrected them.

that last sentence. theres a small sliver of hope for California yet.

foxnews.com/us/2018/02/10/california-school-science-project-that-connected-race-and-iq-is-pulled-after-complaints.html

>A Northern California school district is investigating how a science project correlating low intelligence with racial groups was on full display at a science fair, where it drew outrage from some students, parents and staff.

Truth is treason in an empire of lies.

whos betting on this poor kid getting expelled?

Say it with me now..all together ...Huwhites!

he might as well have named the jew

There is hope for gen Z yet

No shit we need a new Füher, unfortunately Adolf Hitler is dead, god bless his soul.

I'm Mexican but I'm very ok with this.
Also Gen Z master race.

Science is racist!

I think they'll be more radical in both directions, but they definitely have more conservatives than the millennials. I'm pretty good at noticing social trends, the country is getting more right wing.

>but they definitely have more conservatives than the millennials.

Show me your data.

Me too friend

>most people were just flat out assuming it was a white kid and got flabbergasted or just never responded when people corrected them.
Source?
What was his ethnicity?

>conservative
Who care about if they become cuckservatives?
They would just lose or be lead around by neocons again
If even just ten percent of them become race realists instead that is far better than if they became christcuck "family values voters"

Race realists? Like John "Jews Dindu Nuffin" Derbyshire or Richard "Homosexuality is White" Spencer?

Get raped by pakis you illitearte faggot.

>science fair
>post racial science
>get reprimanded
the absolute state of the west

proofs?

>illitearte

here's the article from the Sacramento bee
sacbee.com/news/local/education/article199440204.html

It's a performance based group.
"The program currently has 508 students enrolled, including 12 African American students, 80 Hispanic students and 104 who are Asian, according to data provided by the district."

Less than 3% black.
Shocked

>He is described by peers as a boy of Asian descent and a participant in the accelerated Humanities and International Studies program, or HISP.
Kek

>Some people outraged by the racially charged project say it points to the larger problem: the lack of racial and ethnic diversity in the school's elite Humanities and International Studies program.

>Humanities
>International Studies

Somehow, diversity in these programs is going to influence the Science Department.

>it drew outrage from some students, parents and staff
>some
>some
>some
Hmmmm
What is "some?" Two people? Three? Ten?

The Washington Post article mentions that the program "enrolls about 500 students. They include a dozen African American students, 80 Latino students and about 100 Asian American students..."

At least 12, potentially 92 students were offended.

BASED CHINK

Cuz facts beez raciss an sheeit.

And you know he didn't just set out to make a racist science project, he did this study because butt hurt minorities were complaining at the lack of brown people in the elite academic program he was admitted to

They didn't realize of course that by implying there was some sort of prejudice preventing blacks and Mexicans from getting in, they are also implying that many of the hardworking Asians and whites in the program didn't deserve to make it. How insulting

They forced him to drop this red pill on them

No, California is fucking done.

The south is completely mutted up (I live there), everyone looks like le 56% faec.
And the north is slowly being taken over by Asians, with the recent change in tax laws whites are leaving there as well

no.

A classmate and i did that 12 years ago. It was no big deal. Though it's probably harder to do today than it was back then. That was a female teacher by the way.
We argued there could not have been that many deaths. And the real number should be around 180k

>science project
No

>boomerposting

and ur not even good at it

>believing anything WaPo says

Can confirm. Even as a mednigger (Italian), I'm probably more white than most of the people where I live. The weird thing is that if I go shopping in the next town that's less than 5 minutes away, there's more white people. Of course, there's a lot of horse property there, so there's more midwestern types.

academic PLEASE respond

Delicious

They're immune to being called racist.

Métis here. Basically white, but technically native. Kinda like a mostly white hispanic or something. I love this shit, even if I’m not considered white. This was a long time coming and it feels good to see it gaining steam.
I just have a huge fucking problem with being told things are “the same” or “don’t matter” when it’s not true. The lies demand to be obliterated with brutal doses of truth.

My cousins best friend is this phillipino guy who was “raised white” as he says it. He loves the truth of race, and hates these faggot lefties. He told me he tried to make “Hitler” his secret word for his bank account, and the bank told him he’s not allowed and let him “take it back”. If he was white they may have just banned him right there

The metagame was simply to get it reported on.

Bravo. You've added 1 dimension to your repertoire.

Kek

Hell no. Z is pure evil. They're worst then Millennials.

*worse. Really, avoid them and boycott the places where they work. Let them lose hours.

Based Mexican fren
At least you have the IQ to realise that Science isn't racist.

Kek
Based phillipino guy.
Quality example of the old phrase not all blacks are niggers, but all niggers are black.

Poor fucking kid.
Their life is ruined forever because der erwig liberal is a spiteful and petty twat.

They are like whites but immune to "muh racism" card
I have seen so many shows where Japs, Chinese and SK's trigger leftist retards.

>illitearte

I didn't realize southeast Asia was so low

Truly generation zyklon

Based as fuck.
Future belongs to us.

Gen Z so far is turning out to be even gayer. You think boomers raising kids was bad, now imagine millenials raising kids. That's gen z

i wonder how long before the "progressives" will be forced to admit they are wrong on this.

VOTE NOW
strawpoll.com/5g41241e

Fuck English rap in particular.

I'm GEN Z and my dad and mom are boomers.
Most Millenials are around 30 now bruh not 40. Gen Z is mostly raised by Boomers.

Boomers and Gen X*

This subversive element shall be found and sent to the gul- I mean the correctional facility,

I'm looking forward to the Asian century.

With the tax-hike that California's about to get hit with, it only makes sense to leave.

hahahhahaha.
I present you guys: "the Californian inquisition"
>Eppur le average IQ is lesser
This is golden. They should arrest this genZ for making that science project, or at least put him on shame display with a sign saying "Diversity is out strength"

nice doubles
>The project by a Sacramento high school student enrolled in an elite magnet program,
is that you user?

ahahyaha ahahhaha ahahhaha
He made other students take the test!
>The student tested his race and intelligence hypothesis by having a handful of unidentified teens of various racial and ethnic backgrounds take an online intelligence test.
And, of course it matched the known IQ gap
hahah ahhhhahah aahahhahah<

>Some people outraged by the racially charged project say it points to the larger problem: the lack of racial and ethnic diversity in the school’s elite Humanities and International Studies program.
>the larger problem: the lack of racial and ethnic diversity
ahahaha hahahah ahahhqhahhh hhahaha
pic related has no "problems"

Tell me, who are the genuine brits in that image?

All of them user, All of them.
pssst. (Don't you dare to make that question in twitter, or you'll be talking to the twitter police,)

britcucks getting what they deserve desu
isn't this the kind of stuff they justified destroying europe over? like, nazi police would be coming by your house to ensure you toted the party line and had the right opinions? exactly. get gangraped by pakis britcucks.

God damnit, Bong, that's an admitted goblin citizen of Mexico posting under a US flag.
Parasites and deserters are not based.

>And you know he didn't just set out to make a racist science project
you know very well he did
he knew the shit storm it would create
he was known for making racist comments in class
he was essentially virtue signalling

>GEN Z and my dad and mom are boomers
They must have had you in their 40's. Most GenZ kids are being raised by GenX

B b but taxes are good

>virtue signaling

i dont think that means what you think it means

How exactly is laying out facts virtue signaling? What virtue was he signaling exactly?

>HISP
How is a Humanities and International Studies Program at all "academically rigorous"? Wouldn't it just be lots of PC We Wuz tripe?

whiter than you, jamal.

Probably writing-intensive

Good thing he is Asian or else he would be fucked

>outrage over facts

(((gee I wonder who is behind this)))