Judge Jeanine asking about Bill Priestap

>inb4 404

She just asked Rep. Chris Stewart about him on live air. Anyone else see it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gaGaoNpSyew
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/10/game-over-judge-jeanine-interview-with-hpsci-rep-chris-stewart/#more-145720
youtube.com/watch?v=tS9CyWRHeqg
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/10/game-over-judge-jeanine-interview-with-hpsci-rep-chris-stewart/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thanks for the link. Great article.

Priestap is a Jew

youtube.com/watch?v=gaGaoNpSyew

Damn people on here were talking about this guy months ago
Sounds like he could be a key player after all

Not true, he is married to a jew though
He is Catholic like Strzok and McCabe

Whatever (((you))) say.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/10/game-over-judge-jeanine-interview-with-hpsci-rep-chris-stewart/#more-145720

That was quick.

Fuck Ignatius of Loyola fuck all seedy sneaky Georgetown ring sniffing catholic cucks dude. they're as bad as the fucking jews if not worse

Judge Jeanine is about to get suicided

F

Yeah, when I saw it on TV I wondered if sundance saw it too. He really can slam out the posts. Good ones too.

Yeah, agreed, not even 20 minutes ago.

F

Whatever you say

>Name one modern day mussie invention, other then suicide vest and roadside bomb.

bump, Good segment everyone ought to watch

user please delete this post. Dont burn the guy spilling the beans. The judge is a fucking retard for even bringing him up

last thing we need is CIA niggers suiciding him

>I don’t want to see this guy, or his family, compromised. This is probably the last I am ever going to write about him unless it’s in the media bloodstream. I can’t fathom the gauntlet of hatred and threats he is likely to face from the media and his former political social network if they recognize what’s going on. BP is Deep-Throat x infinity

Great thread Josh.

I think sundance is being a tad bit disingenous. Certainly the scheme team has been reading everything related to their "insurance plan"
on the net since Mueller was appointed. And these people are smart enough to find TCTH, Sup Forums, and plenty of other twitter accounts.

I seent it, she asked every guest. One of them replied we are gonna hear and learn a lot more about him soon.

Interview starts at 11:25
youtube.com/watch?v=tS9CyWRHeqg

Made muh dick hard.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/10/game-over-judge-jeanine-interview-with-hpsci-rep-chris-stewart/

Press F to fap to dem titties

bump

Julian MegaQ postulated this