I got arrested for Disagreeing with a Liberal

I'm a statistician so I know all the race statistics. I got into an argument with a Liberal and started throwing facts, some that i got myself as the primary source at this liberal. Saying what percent of who does what crime. The Liberals like where's the proof? I'm like "me im the proof because im a statisssshhhican" and i say it like that and spit all over the libtards face. A cop sees and arrests me for assault because apparently spitting on someone under law is the same as punching them. I got released without charges though.

You do realize that statistics are generally completely misleading right?

You do know that 60% of all statistics are made up on the spot, right?

You shouldn't have let a bitch bait you into an argument to begin with. She wins.

La creature is in denial 56% of the time

Only to people that have never had statistics. People without law degrees say the same about law. People without medical degrees say the same thing about medical recommendations. Ignore statistics if you want to. What does that get you?

best part about the winning is that you don't have to engage with them any more

only people who had statistics say what you're saying

>HE DIDNT LISTEN TO ME SO I SPIT ON HIM!
fuck off man, you lost at that point.
you should know theres no arguing with idiots by now.

You sound like a lovely person.

ITT: Things that happened

suuuuure

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure

Statistics can be easily manipulated to prove a point. This is why you always hear nonsense about a wage gap.

based cops, people who spit when they talk are disgusting

Is your data qualitative or quantitative?

>pic
that is literally almost everyone-logic fuck off

>meme flag

cool story bro

Spitting on someone is assault.
Don't be retarded. Win with your words or accept and be satisfied with your actions.

This. OP is a faggot. Go post about it on your blog, Florence.

You’re not a statistician. Stop lying.

>spitting on someone under law is the same as punching them.

it's called 'common assault' and has been a crime in all english speaking common law countries for about 1500 years now.

and no, actually it's not quite the same as punching someone. how badly you hurt them actually determines the kind of assault charge/criminal charge you will end up facing.

i am assuming that by 'statisitician' you mean 'larping neet faggot'.

80% of people know that

If you got yourself arrested to win a political argument, guess who’s the retard?
You fucking retard.

Nah, people who actually take a decent amount of statistics realize that what you hear, especially related to politics, is bullshit "studies" to prove the point that the "Statistician" wanted proof of.

Yes, statistics can be great, but definitely not when there are bad actors.

>I'm a statistician so I know all the race statistics.
>kekistani flag

12 year old stormweenie