Made in Abyss

Is the bunny girl from the opening actually Riko's mom? She has the same white feather and long hair as her, and the eye colors match. She also appears right after the mom disappears and joins the team on adventures to protect her.

It makes a lot of sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13474352
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This post has to be a pretty high contender for the stupidest fucking thing I have ever read.

Yes

"Appears right after the mom disappears"? user, Lyza hasn't been seen since Riko was about 2 years old.

Vote for Reg!
strawpoll.me/13474352

No

Maybe.

Let's not post this after this thread since it's been out nearly for a day now, it'd be great if some user could make a chart for it like Sup Forumss top favs or some cringy shit like that.

I think you are wrong user, but here have a bunny satisfying a robot

And this is reg going 100%

Are ozen and the headmistress of the orphanage related? They look somewhat similar in general appearence and attitude.

Don't turn this into a pasta

Someone hasn't read the manga.

Japs see the anime OP courtesy of Google Translate:
>I am trying to drop many viewers into abyss (praise) Well how many people will endure the load ... I am looking forward to a new audience being formed
>Nanachi is cute
>It's hard to believe that Lord Bondold will show you up to it.
>Lord Bonkarey! Although it seems that it will be an OP fraud appeared with just this face number and at the pace just appearing face
>Bowl is uselessly cool noble gas
>Lord Bon Audli comes out
>The star compass teacher who has not played an active part even in this volume is teasing with grass. Will it become a key item indeed?
>The indomitable flower, it is beautiful.
>I have Bondold, but I wonder if I can get there by animation? I hope I can do it if possible ...

Jesus they are almost all jizzing themselves over Bone Daddy.

Oh shit, OP figured it out, didn't even need to read the manga!

gas the furfags

Unfortunately, I don't like lying.

Nonono, Faputa is Riko's mom. Reg is going to murder her because she's a crazy yandere and then he'll regain his memories of fucking her.

Wait, nips use different names for Bonedad too?

no, that's the leader of the robot race that Reg belongs to.

Post yfw Reg finds His own name in the pile

It already is and it's a great start to what will be a great thrad that goes great palces.

give in to the fluff, you know you want to

Either that or Google translate is wack, though both things can totally be true at the same time.

Is this the dumbest anime-only theory floating around?

Will we get to see more from the Invisible Hand of the Free Market?

Undoubtedly

I am glad to see that they want the exact same that we want. For once the nips have good taste.

>Bowl is uselessly cool noble gas
what could this mean

>mfw shitty ancap memes make an appearance in Made in abyss

truly the mark of a great show

Sup Forums anime is best anime

I on the other hand love that meme. Anyone has that ancap ball made in abyss picture?

>Just caught up
>pic related
Jesus Christ such an innocent scene shouldn't hurt so fucking much

Speedreader with a quick question: Why did all of Bondrewd's slum children look the same when they lost their humanity? I thought the form was based on the innermost desire?

which one?

I have to say, I was really surprised they went with purple for his headlight. I mean, I like purple, but I had it in my head that his light would be...warm and creamy. Exactly like this picture, actually.
\

Another

Yes they all coincidentally desired to become grotesque, eternally tortured blobs

What is this expression trying to convey? honest question

I bet Toiletman is having the best time of his life.

fatherly concern

Not wanting to die tends to be a pretty simple desire in that context.

A mixture of praise, admiration, and envy.

Different methods of humanity loss apparently? Majikajya made a comment about Nanachi being the result of the "old ritual site [sic]".

The layer 6 curse seems to be the most complex and varied so far, it almost seems like it has fucking sublayers of curses.

If Reg's memories of being a total cunnydestroyer return we can all kiss Riko and Nanachi's virginities goodbye.

Pride, Nanachi has received such a blessing that the Abyss had to give her two others to journey with her just to fulfill it. And as said concern, since no one emerges from the bottom and he can't help her once she goes down. Some annoyance too, she's doing what he can't and he's losing a great research specimen.

>economy thrown into chaos because of toiletman

>not because the fucking 4-armed princess you all pretty much worship and are terrified of is about to take a personal interest in the newcomers

We'll start over from "zero" with this white whistle and entrust the abyss to the next generation.

no faputa is

>reg not even on the podium

I hope that he really believed he was seeing this as they left:

The bittersweet feeling every good parent gets when their little birds leave the nest, as all little birds must one day do.

Though I like this cartoony, slightly super deformed style it really throws me off on age and height of characters.
I know Ozen is around 7 feet tall but then, the rest of the characters are all a mixed bag.
The fact the main cast look like kindergartners despite being 12 doesn't help.
Best mom Lyza looks like a JC and Leader is the one that looks like a 12 year old.
Really weird.

Oh. Oh, if the anime changes one thing from the manga, this is what I want them to add.

Showing them leaving from his perspective, and this is what is on the screen as he says some parting words to himself. I don't care if he's not human anymore, I think he's demented enough for this to be believable.

>reg knocks up riko, nanachi, and faputa
>ozen has to take care of three more good-for-nothing abyssborn brats
>hfw

Damn, bonezone is almost as tall as ozen

>he can't help her once she goes down
He made cartridges just so he could go down though

Memes aside, this is such a well made panel. Bonelewd's expression is so enigmatic here that you could come up with more than one answer to the meme and it would still make sense. It also gives a strong impression when you read this part for the first time.

My favorite thing about it is that it shows that he's regained at least some of his humanity.

That's debatable. He's still soul swapped too far to return to the way he was. That just happens to be a spare more human-like body. Every swap only pulls him further away. That look of his is more due to realizing that his ideals were not strong enough to beat that of Rico and co.

>riko uses reg's arm as dildo
>j-jam it in
>little incinerator bolts fire off unmaking parts of vagoo
>womb prolapses
>value destroyed

I think its supposed to show that bonedrewd are human.

No time for impure thoughts. We diarrhea now.

How did Riko fire that thing anyway? Rubbed it in the right place? Did Reg still have limited control somehow?

>I think he's demented enough for this to be believable.
It wouldn't be out of character, considering he truly remembers the names of all the children.
He could have gone off the rails and just not care beyond them being cartridges and cattle to be used and discarded, it would fit with his clear loss of humanity and complete lack of morality in his scientific pursuits, but Jesus, the guy remembers every single name, every single kid, and the way he talks to them, it's just like a doting parent wanting their children to reach their potential.

He can't make them anymore, no more lolis to turn into juice boxes. Not to mention that his lab and equipment were destroyed afterwards, so he probably couldn't make anymore even if he had the lolis. He also no longer has a body capable of withstanding violent encounters with anyone or anything anymore.

Riko & Co. completely demolished his ass.

I think the phantom pain implies he could still control it. His helmet works without being on his body as well

When will this show get edgy?

it also appears that the power sources for his limbs are actually in the limbs themselves, otherwise Riko wouldn't have been able to fire Reg's arm.

As soon as they jump into the hole.

He still has a whole crew and I'm sure he can salvage what's left of the huge base. I think he still has the means to go back up and get more lolis, which means he can get blessed again.

When they reach layer 2. Shit starts to get real there.

It escalates from there until they reach Layer 4 and start the Mitty arc. I've not seen anything since then that horrified me more than that, but the rest is still pretty brutal.

Episode 6

>He also no longer has a body capable of withstanding violent encounters with anyone or anything anymore.
I wonder about that. There was that Praying Hand who was dealing with the insect swarm, it looked quite capable. There was nobody left with fighting potential in Idofront but there could still be a number of elite Praying Hands that were currently away on a mission.

probably are those crystals in his harnds, same goes for the helmet and he could also have one in his core.

Perhaps he is drawing energy directly from the force field, getting stronger as they descend.

Those Praying Hands were all more meant for mundane tasks compared to the perfect body to survive a return trip from the bottom. The larger loss for him is a good 80% of the Idofront. Lots of equipment, relics, and resources.

If he was absorbing more energy, the symbols on his helmet would change.

Makes me wonder, depending on the nature of his power sources, what really happens when he runs out of Incinerator shots... because if it's individual batteries powering each part of his body, I don't see what the worry is that he'll die or cease functioning if the counter on his head runs out.

If anybody knows how to charge him up again in Layer 6, it'd probably be Faputa.

>Perhaps he is drawing energy directly from the force field, getting stronger as they descend.
Now i like this idea

When completely out of power Reg shuts down and loses his memories. That's what happened in the beginning of the show.

Nah, Reg's artificial sperm is probably blank.
It just means non stop fucking with no risk of pregnancy.
Also
>Anyone besides Reg making it back up the Abyss.
Ozen doesn't have to worry.
Nobody survives a return trip from that deep.

Mitty was pretty clear on wanting to die.

Mitty and the other Curse Sponges are all full of all the bad stuff and suffering. Nanachi and the people in the village got all the blessings.

Nanachi became the ideal cuddlebunny because she's been lonely her entire life.

Bondrewd became fluffy because Nanachi's cuddlebunny form symbolizes the greatest scientific breakthrough of his life, the culmination of all his work. He became fluffy because he wants to be Blessed, and the only Blessed One he's ever seen is fluffy.

And Faputa looks like Stitch because she never wants to be left behind.

He doesn't just remember their names, he remembers their hobbies and their aspirations, etc.

When you stop misusing that word.

please stop using reddit spacing

this horrified me more than mitty desu

This meme is awful. I always have put a line break after the post number because typing my first line next to the numbers hurts my autism.

Could a human child really be made to fit in a cartridge like that?

Good, then I can drop it now.

Leave it to bonedaddy to find out

The bare minimum of what could be considered a child could yes.

What does the sun smells like?

Where's my boy Shiggy?

anyone else hungry for soup now?

One thing I may have glossed over while reading the manga: How do the curses affect Narehate? Because from what I recently saw reading chapter 42, it looks as though Faputa can take a several-meter-high jump onto her Big Daddy robot without an effect, even though there's an extremely restrictive curse boundary for Riko and a jump that high outside the village might kill or sponge her (though iirc the limit is roughly 10 meters high and that jump couldn't have been more than 6)

Majikajya also said that Faputa "Can go anywhere," either implying that she isn't restricted to the village, or that she truly has no restrictions as to where she goes, at least in Level 6.

Are the Blessed Narehate unaffected by the curse? Or are they just less limited in movement? The dialogue so far has more or less said that the curses only really affect humans.

>her name is literally faPUTA
what did they mean by this?

No, at the most impossible case you could survive like 10 minutes with your lungs,brain,heart and kidneys. It's my speculation.

It means this manga wasn't made with stupid little spics in mind. Deja de chingar wey.