Trump's hair

Should Trump change his hairstyle? If he slicked it back it would look like pic related.

Regardless I think he should let it go white, it looks more dignified, even if he keeps his trademark style.

I don't know. The reality of him being a 70 year old man might start to sink in in some possibly negative ways. He acts so much younger than he is.

Trump will never be your grandfather

True, it doesn't have to be permanent necessarily. But it does look good on him, also would dominate the news cycle for a few weeks.
>Trump changed his hair!!11 What did he mean?!
>Is this the end of his campaign?!

I only knew one of my grandfathers, he would have been an awesome grandfather, I'd probably be more successful desu.

Yeah.
> White skin, no fake tan
> Slicked back gray hair
> Silver tie with a proper length

Stephen Colbert on suicide watch.

To what effect though?

no, you fucking leaf
he literally has tailored his style to control how people mock him
read his fucking book

No, his hair alone has become a symbol which enrages the lefties. He should leave it exactly as it is.

>tfw you're probably going to be completely bald if you live to be trump's age

you do realize Trump's hair is now as iconic Lincoln's beard and Roosevelt's wheelchair?

This is sage

just wear a maga hat all the time, problem solved. or that 45 hat he's got

As long as he keeps up the job he's doing, I don't care if he shaves it all off or grows a mullet.

THIS

He's missing the eyepatch

Indeed

Bitch I'm balding and I'm not even 30. Cry me a fucking river

*blocks your path*
So, I hear you want to make America great again?

Louis "lock em innaroom and fap" CK detected

I voted for Trump because he has bad/balding head like me.

Makes me feel good that a man with hair problems can become the most powerful person on earth.

>He acts so much younger than he is.
Always act younger than what you are, it'll keep you healthy. What are you going to do once you're 70, listen to old music, solve puzzles and go on jolly walks around your house with a walking stick? Fuck that shit, go conquer the world, exercise, take part in what the world is doing, don't become old, fragile and sit down all day like retirees do.