Why does media try to brainwash us with hidden messages if we don’t even notice the messages at all?

Why does media try to brainwash us with hidden messages if we don’t even notice the messages at all?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia
youtube.com/watch?v=sdmPrsKV0Kg
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw&t=231s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you missed the 7 lvls and the all seeing eye on top and the rising sun but hey you tried at least.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia
They don't, you see what you want to see.

Because even if those subliminal messages do not affect the conscious part of your mind, they can still affect the sub-conscious part of your mind (which can be equally as effective, if not more) if you are unaware of the true nature of 'reality' itself. Symbols are holographic projections of vibrational information fields. What we call 'reality' is holographic in nature and is made of vibrational information fields. The base state of everything in 'reality' is ENERGETIC WAVE-FORM INFORMATION. EVERYTHING! The energetic wave-form information level of 'reality' is THE MOST FUNDAMENTAL LEVEL of 'reality'. Spoken words are vibrational information fields generated by vocal cords and you hear them when they are decoded by your brain. You consciously hear what they say as long as they are loud enough. Symbols are the same in every respect except that we don't hear them. They are energetic information fields just like words, but they enter the brain through the sight processes SUBLIMINALLY without us even consciously noticing them (most of the time, that is). This is why symbols are so powerful in infiltrating and manipulating 'reality'. They are gateways to the psyche. Chinese philosopher Confucius said: "Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws."

If you can be manipulated to focus on a symbol, that is even better for the Cabal, because the frequency of the symbol's energetic information field reflects the frequency of whatever it is symbolising. Focus on a symbol makes an energetic connection and you connect not only with the symbol, but also with what the symbol represents. Human perception is mostly constructed in the sub-conscious part of the mind - and images/symbols are the major gateway. From here, perceptions and reactions filter through to the conscious part of the mind as thoughts and emotional responses. (end of part 1)

(start of part 2) There is a karmic price the kikes must pay for their evil deeds, but they erroneously believe that they can 'cheat' karma by warning of us of their evil deeds in highly cryptic ways which in turn makes us sub-consciously manifest their plans into 'reality' - this phenomenon is called 'predictive programming'. There are LITERALLY HUNDREDS of 9/11 examples of predictive programming, but BY FAR THE BEST 9/11 example of predictive programming (in my opinion, of course) is an album cover from the English rock band Supertramp that was released in 1979 (pic related). If you flip the album cover in the other direction, you can see '9/11' being spelled out (in the red square I made). On its own, this could be dismissed as a mere coincidence, but what makes this example so striking is that 9/11 is being spelled out ON THE TWIN TOWERS. Could that ALSO be a mere coincidence? NOT A CHANCE. Now, I'm not saying that Supertramp were in on prior knowledge of 9/11. I don't think that's what happened at all. What happened was that whoever designed that album cover had prior knowledge of 9/11 because that information was given to him or her via a network of secret societies that actually exists and has control over not only the entertainment industry, but also the media (both the mainstream media AND the alternative media - yes, they have infiltrated the alternative media community too), politics, banking, the military, the education system, multi-national corporations and the judicial system. (end)

ITS CALLED SUBLIMINAL.

If you noticed it, it wouldn't be subliminal

>its
What?

Subliminal programming.

What about it?

Disney is satanic alr8

They add this symbolism to spit in peoples' faces and to say
>HELLO, WE'RE HERE! WE ACTUALLY DO EXIST!

A hidden message that affects the subconscious. Something in your field of vision that you don't really notice but still get's recorded in your brain.

But you said its not subliminal because you notice it.

I notice it. Normies don't.

Subliminal means most wont

Fair enough.

Tell me what you see here.
youtube.com/watch?v=sdmPrsKV0Kg

There are lots of reasons. Stuff like your pic related is sigil magic. They place their signs in places where they'll receive a lot of attention and emotional energy in order to charge them.

Stuff like 9/11 references in films predating 9/11 is pre-programming. This has two purposes, to prepare the public subconcious for an unbelievable future event, so that when it happens they don't see it as being as bizarre as it actually is, because it's already been a part of their subconcious landscape for a long time. The second purpose of pre-programming is to try to use the creative power of mass consciousness, what's called "meme magic" here, to actually create the events they want, or move probabilities in ways that make those event more likely, i.e., easier to pull off.

For things like the pedo symbols appearing everywhere, it's probably just a simple encoded sign to let people know "we are in the club".

original walt disney was based as fuck. Walt disney hated shit skins. liberals ruined disney

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw&t=231s

tron legacy.

I want more

Symbols are meant to convey the intended meaning to those with eyes to see and hear to hear the message.

ive seen this movie many times. what are you referring to

The point is to signal their allegiance to the Club, to mock those that know about the Club but are powerless to do anything about it, and to mock the general populace, the ignorant cattle.

LOL Disney was using that signature back when he was an unsuccessful, struggling animator who stole money from his brother to open a (unsuccessful) studio (that ended up being taken over by the bank because it was unprofitable) and never paid his employees until they threatened to leave, and many (like Harman and Ising) did. The Satanic Illuminati must have felt pretty cheated to go through all that effort for a man who wouldn't see even modest success until 1928.

I don't even deny that imagery like that exists and is inserted subtly and not-so-subtly into media, but this example is just stupid.

subconcious