Why don't us white people accept that we did bad things?

If it weren't for us, Africa would be more advanced.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15048682/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

strawpoll.me/15048682/r

We do, everyone did.
The problem is that certain minority groups (yes niggers included) think only and ONLY whites are evil.

Have you been to Africa? It's plenty advanced.

>bad things
You do realize this is subjective right?

>meme flag
>us white people
Nice try, rabbi

>replying to meme thread posted by a meme flag
Sup Forums really is at rock bottom

Not even close shillfag

I am white and I'm not Jewish.

I'm not that far from you, btw.

Might means right

Africa still has tons and tons of natural resources. That image is a lie.

Europe is fucked without America, they even have enough fertile land to supports its population.

Niggers are just incapable of managing their shit.

What the fuck do you mean”we”.
>A. I love having electricity and computers and no diseases.
Thanks, mostly white people.
>B. Only a handful of people make he decisions to harvest other countries’ resources and that handful includes Jews, Africans and the Chinese too.
Go fuck your self.

All this cartoon shows is that the west has to literally fucking bear the weight of all the stupid, rock-for-brain, niggers from africa

I guess that's why when colonialists arrived they hadn't even started using the wheel yet.

Africa still has plenty of natural resources, if they were competent they would be wealthy. But you can’t indefinitely rely on a natural resource economy, and you have to be capable of building and maintaining an infrastructure in the first place. Also when Europe were perpetually at war for centuries we at least were consistently trying to better ourselves to get a leg up on eachother and our more distant rivals.

*European states

>If it weren't for us, Africa would be devoid of life.
ftfy.

idk much about it.

Saudis enslaved Africans too appearantly

Its in fact the continent with the most resources as of today.

Kangz don't have a single excuse die the state they are in.

Survival of the fittest. Deal with it.If it bothers you so much, then donate your life savings to Unicef.

They were literally the oldest humans and had the most fertile continent in the world at their disposal and did nothing with it. White people had to live in fucking ice shitholes for thousands of years on grain and ended up beating all odds. Africans deserve to be poor as much as no coiners.

Because even when we did bad things it was with a human face.

We went into Africa, saw a bunch of niggers raping and killing each other daily, and forced them to be civilized. Sure, they weren't 'free', but their lives were better.

European colonization has been better for every single nation colonized bar the 'Native' Americans, who died because of sickness and firewater.

Das right. We are above the laws. Even the law of the jungle cracka.

Of course we did, and we should do more. It is called advancement. Conflict is inevitable. Or do you think we should just give everything to the abos because muh feels?

>If it weren't for us, Africa would be more advanced.
no it wouldnt, in fact, quite the opposite.

(((us fellow white people)))

Fuck off, shlomo.

Which is why when we were advanced enough to be shooting each other with firearms, niggers in Africa still lived in mud huts, right?

They would totally be more advanced without all the infrastructure we built for them and money we give them.
The mud huts and wooden spears were just one step away from laser guns and spacestations

Things sub-Saharan Africa didn't have before colonialism.

Writing, (some areas used Arabic script)
Spoked wheel
Currency (with the exception of Ethiopia)
Advanced architecture

Case in point, this was the best they could do prior to the arrival of the white man. This particular iteration of the structure was actually built by France. You're welcome niggers.

Face it, Africa will always be a subjugated shithole which superior peoples take resources out of, because niggers are too stupid to do it themselves. Now it's the Chinese turn.

Money

I like the direct clash with this theory and that if the one presented in guns,germs and steel.

>Africa didn't advance because they didn't have the prevalence of resources like we did

>white countries only advanced because they took all of Africa's resources

>pick one

I recognize that art style.

That picture is so fucking stupid. Its not our fault they didnt have to intelligence to actually extract the precious metals and raw materials from the ground. If it werent for white people they would still live in mudshit cottages and all those materials would still be in the ground

I didn't do shit to Africa, stop putting people into racial groups you fuck.

>that art style
GODDAMMIT

yeah same as huns germans, turks mongols and almost every big civilization that ahs existed before

>be human
>evolved from apes and split from the evolutionary pathway tens of thousand of years ago
>chimps still partake in brutal tribal warfare
>over 6000 years of recorded history
>war, slavery, poverty, mass rape & plundering has existed throughout the entire span, committed by and received by all types of races

But only the last 200 years count.

That's not the problem. The problem right now is that only in order of progression western white straight males have any form of socially accountable agency. Literally nobody else in the fucking word is responsible for anything ever in all of modern history. In olden times this would have meant that only straight white males from developed nations would have a vote or say on anything of importance, but thanks to (((tolerance))) everybody gets a say and a participation trophy and only SWWM get the bill. The really crazy thing is that we've carried the weight for like 50 years and it's just now starting to come apart as our diversity hires try and be in charge without knowing how to be competent or accountable.

The real test is this in any room or any situation you are in. Emagine some terrible disaster occurring that leeds somebody in the group to need to take charge to fix it. Who in the room is everyone going to look to? 99% of the time it's the senior most white guy. That's white privilege. Every kike and blue hair on the planet can piss and moan until they get their fill (they will never get their fill. It is what they do.) But that is the purest form of agency and that is true white male privilege.

Also niggers jews and arabs pretty much came up with the brutal work them to death slavery. White people really don't actually do that. Blacks do in Africa all the fucking time though.

They just want free shit and an excuse to chimp out and also to explain why they can't into civilization ever.

If it weren't for me, Hitler would have never gassed the 6 gorillion Jews (probably because I have white skin).

Does this image take into account the following?
-Cars driven in African roads
-cellphones used in africa-construction supplies used in African cities
-medical supplies used in African countries
-teachers at African universities
No? Ok

Examples of other races in positions with no accountability resulted in a much worse situation. Why look at all things you feel guilty about in 2018 terms? How can you? There is no way humanity could arrive at today unless things happened the way they have. 20/20 retrospect bullshit

>I am white and I'm not Jewish.

(((Fellow whites)))

>grandparents really into researching ancestry
>ancestors have mostly been nothing but tradesman
>followed by enlisted maintenance personal in every generation starting in ww1
literally done nothing wrong

If Europeans never colonized sub-Saharan Africa, it would still be in the early Iron Age

Africa was left alone for centuries. Didn't accomplish jack shit until the white man came along, unless you count genociding each other over tree leaves.

Without white people, today there would be 80 million people in the whole entirety of Africa. The rest would have died in tribal wars, or diseases. Also, nice meme, you do know that you need to dig first if you want to build anything else than a mud hut?

>whites now are whites then
>whites were the only ones who did this

Cry more bitch, not my fault that our ancestors were more succesfull at unethical surplus accumulation than a bunch of niggers. Sure they tried to compete, by selling each other out (literally), but that didn't end well did it? I guess niggers never change :/

>us white people
>us

>early iron
>not stone age