Why are THESE types of girls getting popular?

Did Japan just give up and go into maximum slut mode?
>disgustingly huge tits
>cheap spray-on tan
>covered jewelry, nail polish, mascara
Where's the fucking purity? Who the fuck likes these bimbos?

me

me

Galko was a fucking flop tho. And that other new gyaru anime with hentai-tier budget will flop as well

me

>Did Japan just give up and go into maximum slut mode?
>>disgustingly huge tits
>>cheap spray-on tan
>>covered jewelry, nail polish, mascara
>Where's the fucking purity? Who the fuck likes these bimbos?

I do.

Reminds me of Ganguro Girl on Newgrounds back in the day

>Who likes big breasted, shapely cute women?

OP you are a retard.

>slut
No.

>Who likes fertile women
there's plenty of lolis for your low-test kind

All me

me

Op are you gay, retarded, or both

I'm with ya OP, I can't stand Gyarus. Unfortunately, my dick loves them and your post has not dissuaded him from continuing to.

>hurr durr if you don't like balloon tits ur a pedo
Can I just get a girl with B-C cups please? Like pic related?

>Did Japan just give up and go into maximum slut mode?
You tell me

Me, really you are a homo if that doesn't turn you.

Also: reproduce

She's less than 18. You are in fact a pedo.

Gyaru's are taking over, How can you hate such fine specimens.

Enjoy the ride.

Factually wrong.

In what world are those B cups? They're Cs at least

>h-hebe's aren't pedos guys!

we like gyarus

>inb4 semantics battle over pedo/ephebo
if you care enough to know the distinction, you're a pedo

You realize she probably has STDs up the ass, right?

>400 years ago literally everybody in my country was a pedophile according to this guy

this is Sup Forums friendo. you think most people actually know the difference i sizes?

You apparently do.

>true tho

Who cares? 2D isn't 3D. The delusion of the virgin slut can exist in anime

How's it feel being a legitimate fag OP

Increase the nipponese male's testosterone levels to raise the birthrate. Average Jap guy would rather play vidya and fap to hentai than actually court a 3D female. And then they're flat as a board and boring. Gyaru and busty, sexy, and more fun.

Silly user, STDs don't exist in the 2D realm.

>She's less than 18. You are in fact a pedo.
>Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.
>On average, girls begin puberty around ages 10–11 and end puberty around 15-17; boys begin around ages 11–12 and end around 16-17.

People who care so much about purity are fags

Mika is the gatekeeper anything beyond that is too much.

Ephebophilia is what he suffers from then

>hurr durr muh purity
You're everything wrong with otaku.

Japanese age of consent is 13, just so you know. Luckily, I'm Filipino, so the age of consent for me is 12. I am objectively NOT a pedo here.

>Who the fuck likes these bimbos?
Me

Galko and Gal gohan are fantastic but Hajimete no Gal is absolute garbage.

Yeah but you're a fucking sea beaner

That's just the federal age of consent. Don't most regions of Japan have a higher age of consent? Mostly around 17 if I remember correctly.

>fictitious characters in anime should only want to fuck scrawny pale guys, always!, so I can self-insert and not kill myself for at least one more day! Humanity needs more bronies and aspies in our gene pool, amIrite!?
I'm guessing Galko was talking about one of Denzel's movies, to which I agree, he's a very handsome mofo' (no homo). At least, that's what I saw her commenting, and that's what clearly says on the translated text in that screen grab. At no moment did she say "All of us as women should want to fuck all the loser U.S. southern black trash who constantly talk of doing drugs, speak english like gutter trash, as if they spoke 20 other languages, but they don't, they're just dumb, and constantly daydream about "pimping white women and putting hoes to work in the corner!". Galko did not say that, did she?

After decades of otaku focusing on 'pure' Tsun and kuudere girls and never getting any, they have started to get interested in girls who put out.

Gyaru are easy to imagine as vapid fucktoys, not as dumb as a bimbo but way trashier. Like that slutty girl you'd never marry but at least once thought "man it'd be so easy, dirty whore".

>implying your dick gives a shit about what age they are and not what they look like

The imagination is lewder than reality, user. When you hide your sexuality, it makes you even sexier. On the other hand, displaying it all out leaves nothing to the imagination; there's no suspense, no intrigue. Gyaru girls are Michael Bay of waifus: all flash, but they burn out quickly

I'm only watching it for the slutty characters.

I'm sure in caveman times the entire world's population was pedo

But we're not drawing on walls and wallowing in our own shit anymore so there's no excuse for that degeneracy

>in caveman times the entire world's population was pedo
prove it

>Did Japan just give up
No they always did this, they are just making anime reflect reality more.
Ugly women drowning themselves in makeup

So you are calling all great empires of the past degenerate?
Only natural for burgers that don't actually have any history or knowledge thereof.

>boring girls are better because you can project your own fantasies onto them
Yawn, how trite.
>dropping the "burger" for no reason whatsoever
Why are Yuropoors so insecure?

They have always been popular

>no excuse
..Then again, a female's firstborn is always the strongest, and statistically speaking always has the higher chance of survival. Even they (young women) themselves rebound from childbirth faster when they're younger, and their bodies don't even go to shit. 3 months later after popping a baby out they look hot as fuck again. These are just scientific facts you can confirm with any gynecologist. I want to clarify I'm speaking of post-pubescent women, which for some reason, 30yr old fat hags with children from different men try to make it seem like you're a pedophile if you're sexually attracted to fertile young girls, which is nonsense. They just want you to be ok with settling with used, saggy, stretched cunts, and paying for other men's offspring, like that is normal

Japanese pre teens like to imagine having sex. The stereotype for Gyaru's is they are easy to get into bed. Like a tramp stamp slut who hangs around at hot topic in the US.

The 'joke' in this show is that the main girl is a gyaru who hasn't ever had sex and is ignorant that others think of her in that way. Which only makes the Japanese that much harder, because she's a super rare 'pure' gyaru.

So sad I have to explain this.

Imagine being this assblasted over a character canonically wanting big black cock

Don't bother, the ESL newfags still won't understand your explanation and call every episode confusing.

They're just young girls who like to dress flashy, like young guys who dress fashionable and use bright colors to attract possible partners. It doesn't make them all whores. All species on earth do this instinctively while they're young and fertile. I'm pretty certain everyone in this thread has at least one or two haircuts they wore in their early teen years that they're now embarrassed about

I haven't watched the show; I just hate her character design. She looks disgusting and unappealing.

Not me.

I bet you guys voted for Gary Johnson
Ephebophilia was made up by paedophiles to make them feel better about themselves

>guy confesses first episode
>they start dating
>start doing following the dating routine
>he fondles her pretty boobs
>she texts him selfies

What more do you fags want? You say you don't want beta mc harems with no progression

Not everyone can be mankoto

Why would you feel bad about being a pedophile?

I also forgot to emphasize that she's kind of a bimbo. Which also adds to her innocent/pure appeal. Because believe it or not, some guys like that. Like me. I just want to help girls like that.

Sluts > Pure

PLAIN GIRLS
BEST GIRLS

Me. Now we just need tomboys and christmas cakes become pupular and everything is perfect

I for one, welcome our Gyaru overlords.

Who is everyones favorite gyaru

As someone who read the manga, I can safely say her "best friend" would be the one with all the infections this adaptation is hot trash, just like the source material.

>no meaty virile broodmother gf that smells like sweaty strawberries

wtf either youre trolling or you actually think the these characters are just sluts which isnt true

Mika-chan.

>all black men have big cocks!
This is just misinformation from guys of lower income who don't have anything else to offer naive girls, except drug addiction, poverty, and unwanted pregnancy, very similar to when unhealthy pale losers make believe all women should want to fuck "their superior master race genes because they're intellectually superior just because they're pale!". It's just a game to see who can bullshit naive girls into spreading their legs

Dan pls

I'm not American and your stupid bullshit is annoying.

>Not me.
what do you think that says about you?

They LOOK like sluts, though, and sluts aren't hot. They try so hard to be hot, that it backfires into the opposite direction. They're like the Reddit of women

Tomboys already are popular. And so are Christmas cakes to a large extent. They just get regulated to the loser category by writers.

What we really need more than anything is more genki shortstacks (who actually win).

That I'm standard 4channer??

Rokudou anime when?

>all these betas afraid of experienced women

>4channer
>??
Kill yourself now

Too lazy for that.

Bimbos can be kinda cute sometimes. Like you're the caretaker of a good natured, half-retarded, sex goddess.

>"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice...and uh, you can't get tricked again!"

>I'm the standard 4channer!
That's a logical fallacy to avoid the point. Using bright colors and rituals to attract possible sex partners during their youth is as old as time itself across all species on earth fighting for survival. The fact that YOU didn't, tells me that your blood line was meant to die out. This is why you didn't dress flashy when you were in your early teens, and you didn't wear flashy embarrassing haircuts. It's nature's painless way of weeding you out of the gene pool

I want to argue with you and tell you how wrong you are .. but you are probably right.
Maybe I can give human society something else than just my offsprings.

>So you are calling all great empires of the past degenerate
Sure they were. The Greeks and Romans were debauched even by their own standards. Alexander the Great died as a result of a drinking contest. Augustus strugged in vain for his entire reign against the decadence and immorality that would eventually consume and doom the empire. History is replete with examples of degenerate behavior. What else do you think our millenia-old religions were formed in reaction to?

Holy shit. People who think like you are hilarious.

Who knows. Best not to worry too much about it.

shut up or else

Once upon a time ganguro girls were popular, then plain girls were popular again, now ganguro girls are popular now.

It's just trends recycling, get over it and stop overanalyzing it, loser.

just wait, in a decade all of the anime will have black protagonist fucking beautiful nippon women

But Galko sold more than your regular Kyoani show.

Mika is the best! I want pure sluts to stay.

I swear i'm gonna have a conniption
this guy would fuck this up so badlyd

Not liking gyaru in 2017 is akin to thinking traps are gay.

Fuck off normalfag.

>being this assblasted at science