What are your favourite mahou shoujo outfits?

What are your favourite mahou shoujo outfits?

What the fuck is this

Has that artist learned proportions yet?

a slut

Not mahou shoujo.

Magika no Kenshi to Shoukan Maou. It's pretty bad but I can't stop reading it

Cthulhu-chan a cute

>lets make a boring guy the MC
>instead of a hot girl that would make otaku masturbate furiously to
>i love selling less copies of my manga!

Elevens are soooo dumb.

You sound jealous that his power fantasy harem protag actually fucks his harem and yours does not

The easier to self insert as

Honestly I never really got the logic of "needing a generic boring LN male MC" as a self insert.

Personally, if you're gonna sell me a fanservice series, just get rid of the guy and have the women almost teasingly naked almost every chapter/episode.

Puu

>dat horse-riding with Kaguya
I am glad I finally decided to just read the novels.

Fuck off, /u/

In the latest novel the fucks all of his girls the end is near.

>sfx: ass

what does it sound like Sup Forums i can't read moon

i swear to god if you reply with braap i'm gonna lose it

>Nyarlathotep turned out to be a cute girl

Ruined for me. Liked it better when he was an all black faceless monstrosity.

Well he's hiding his power level so that everyone doesn't murder the shit out of him. Don't worry he turns a bunch of QT girls into cuthulu monsters and merges them all together into one giant monstrosity.

I'm honestly just waiting for a production IMS adaptation at this point. Hopefully all their borderline series just go the OVA route.

braap

I like mine edgy and tacticool

i know you're lying because it should be burappu in that case

can i get a real answer? what do thighs sound like?

Well they'd have to cut content otherwise.

Did you almost believe that the author maybe had the balls to kill Beatrice after Russia kamikaze?

That sounds interesting.
Tell me more!

My nigga.

it's called Mahou Shoujo Tokushuusen Asuka

The story goes like this:
The magical fairy world invaded a couple years ago. The good fairies gave powers and magical weaponry to some girls and they managed to stop the invasion (but with heavy loses).
The few surviving magical girls are now hired by the military agencies of their respective countries and fight interdimensional smugglers (russian mafia sells people in exchange for magic items to the evil fairies), wizard-terrorists and evil magical girls.

does it got big anime tiddys

yes

Is it as ridiculous as it sounds or does it try to be super serious?

it is quite ridiculous, but not in a self-aware ironic way

>Honestly I never really got the logic of "needing a generic boring LN male MC" as a self insert.

Because a boring LN female mc is just as bad, surprising as it is, having a vagina between the legs does not instantly turns a badly written harem lead into a well written character.

Not that LN have good writing in most cases, but after watching some animes that people praised simply for having a female mc and seeing for myself how atrocious and cliche the writing was, I came to believe people just want more females mcs to fuel their yuri fetish, they dont care about good writing, you could write the shittiest female lead that is just a clone of your average male harem lead, and people will still praise it as a good product simply because the mc is female.

CCS really set the bar high for mahou shoujo outfits and the genre as a whole, I don't think it's ever been topped

Go away you filthy lesbians. Can't have breeding propaganda without breeding.

CCS set the bar high on about a dozen genres and themes. The Mahou Shoujo was actually secondary to the main relationship/slice of life plot. And that's part of why it is so good. Same as Sailor Moon.

Having a different costume per event was just cheating. Since few other shows have a high enough budget and commitment to do such a thing. Hell, they even gave her unique clothes in episodes without a card.

What is even keeping the vag cover in place here?

Classics, man

maybe the front is solid and it's being held in place by her ass

Glue

Magic. She made a pct with a lewd god and it chooses her costume.

If you want to bring real world science to the world of magical girl underwear, the answer would be Van der Waals forces

>He's never heard of a C-String.

There seem to be lots of disarming in this manga.

Enbi-chan's from Dororon Enma-kun.

Then Enma Kaoru's from Gyakuten Majou Saiban

Doesnt it feel gross to have a thin piece of cloth riding up your ass?

every women knows the answer

I enjoy the feeling personally.

buy yourself a pair of slutty panties and do your own research. don't take our word for it

>harem protag actually fucks his harem
It is? I might pick it up then if it's not a cocktease bullshit and MC actually fucks his harem.

wedg·ie
ˈwejē/
nouninformal
noun: wedgie; plural noun: wedgies

a shoe with a wedged heel.
North American
an uncomfortable tightening of the underpants between the buttocks, typically produced when someone pulls the underpants up from the back as a prank.

Yeah, the discomfort comes from the butt and not the crotch...

nobody said anything about the crotch

The point I was making is that the definition seems off to me. The pain comes from the crotch and not just a mild discomfort of the underwear getting shoved into your butt cheeks. Which is also why it is primarily a male focused prank.

I can't post it on a blue board.

my shit is coming out
HEEEEELP
CANT HOLD IT ANYMORE

>proportionsfags

Those tits would probably taste good roasted with some gravy.

Symphogeah ones.

>little brother

IS

IS SHE ACTUALLY AN ONEESAN

>magical girl PMCs

War truly has changed.

Is there a link to this?

No, not even his sister is his actual sister, this girl calls him otouto-kun because he is the little brother of her friend (more or less). His older stepsister also calls him onii-sama because they thought he was older than her until recently.

>gyakuten majo saiban

Im still mad that:
-the other witches from the VN dont appear in the ova
-there would never be another part of it
-the sequel with the white and black witches is never gonna be animated.

i would also hate the overall plot but that would be unfair.

Shouldn't have posted literally the lewdest girl in the manga if you wanted an answer. Now all the casuals are gonna flood the thread with silly questions.

Does anything from Mahoiku count? They're supposed to be as Un-Mahou Shoujo as possible, in a traditional sense.

I hear this series is over with the next LN volume.

>sword has no guard
>doesn't even fit the scabbard
>too long for one-handed slashing
>thicker than efficient for one-handed thrusting at that length
Does he at least two-hand that shit?

I'm not sure what makes less sense between this and the fact that he has a star of david on his shoulder.

So essentially Homura concept the manga

>I'm not sure what makes less sense between this and the fact that he has a star of david on his shoulder.
Why wouldn't it make sense for king Solomon to have a star of David on his shoulder?

I wouldn't be surprised. The series feels like it's about to end and he finally fucked everyone in volume 12.

so make that great King Solomon being a Japanese teenager wearing some quality Hugo Boss nazi looking uniform brandished with his sign

13*

I don't see the problem

He isn't literally King Solomon. King Solomon was a real person in the series but died ages ago. It's more like a title now because he inherited his powers.

He isn't completely generic because the MC actually fucks the girls, although only at the end. Before then though he goes a lot farther than you'd usually expect a harem MC.

He's usually making out with them and iirc around chapter 9 he starts doing literally everything but have sex. He fingers one of the girls in public, one of them gives him head, etc etc

Surprisingly descriptive for a LN series actually.

volume 9*

>not wanting to wear a slutty mahou shoujo outfit

The mangaka is clearly a ryonafag, too.

Has he fucked Lemegedon yet?
Is there Taimat in the list of pillars he's collecting?

I think the lewdest thing hes done with Leme was the threesome with her and Lotte he had but the farthest they got into it was oral sex on each other.

Probably in the next volume since hes started to fuck all the girls

I'll look forward to it and if they do I'll actually buy the novels.

This q azieru guy has a couple of designs that I like.

Anime when?

Probably never.

LN anime adaptations are all about boosting sales and building hype. There is no sense doing it for a series that's one or two volumes away from ending.

Sauce?

It's called read the thread.

The only correct choice.

>he finally fucked everyone in volume 13.
But he hasn't tap the twins, Beatrice and Saber yet. Even worse, only the early ones got tapped repeatedly so far.

>sword
>cutting through level IV ceramic
The sword better be fucking magic as well because it just doesn't work that way.

>The sword better be fucking magic as well
Exactly.

Does Magika ever explain why the magical outfits are so lewd? It just seems to be unexplained.

all their knifes and guns are magical

>you will never fight for peace with well toned abs and pecs