WHITE PPL BTFO KEK

WHITE PPL BTFO KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C2cMG33mWVY
youtube.com/watch?v=-oKRpuw_cXI
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoel_Romero
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no one cares about these light weight manlets. manlet weight classes are for blacks

LMAO THEY BOTH 6 FOOT AND ABOVE AND 4 185 POUNDS WHITEY

they're middleweight retard

Please stop niggering

lol luke cuckhold is 6'3" and still got destroyed by a much smaller fighter

the absolute state of whitey

luke cuckold is a fag and I'm glad he got starched again

That's unfortunate timing

Luke Rockhold is 6'3"

top 5 best boxing fight ive seen in my life

Only the superior hapa has the necessary genetics to dispatch these test tube niggers. start breeding those haka hotties mein niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=C2cMG33mWVY

yoel is only 5'10 IRL

Good fight, I like Romero, good Christian guy. I don't mind seeing Luke Cuckold lose, he's a cocky smug fuck. Not a real loss for white people. Are you Cuban, hiding behind a nignog meme flag? Of course you're not, rabbi, we already know. JDIF is so unimaginative these days.

Stipe would beat every fighter in the UFC

Prolly just looks short because he has the neck structure of a silverback

he fell over from his own punch

Starting to think he is our only hope. How many freak lab niggers does he have to put down before Rogan will show him any respect?

haha stupid nigger instead of using the momentum and keep hitting it goes to celebrate like a monkey

LANKLETS BTFO

BRONZE CUBAN

Don't let filthy american niggers associate themselves with this religious and family man.

>"I'll never let a wh*te boi beat me"

youtube.com/watch?v=-oKRpuw_cXI

>BRONZE CUBAN
i thought he was a silver medalist

anyway, this negro is a good guy. "soldier of God"

OP you're a fag. luck cuckhold does not represent the white race. this guy was on the bachelor and tried to get a bj from one of the girls but failed.

Romero is from the Dominican Republic and has been involved in their Olympic wrestling program for decades.

He's over 40 iirc. the Dominican Republic is a very strong team known for juicing like crazy. He looks like he's been on something his entire career.

But Rockhold is done, he had a good game but got figured out and he's just going to keep getting hammered like this.

No one likes Luke Rockhold.

An average white guy off the street could murder both these flaming faggots

Seriously. Are we going to have this thread any time there's a black challenger in the UFC? Both blacks and whites do real well in the UFC. There have been plenty of white champions. And plenty of black champions.

That shock sent his lips to another dimension.

why would you fist fight a gorrilla

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

Whittaker a white-maori beats them both.

didn't some overhyped negro just get demolished by a Slav?

nigger you can't even win a fight against a girl

I won some cash on that fight

He's Cuban
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoel_Romero

Luke is a getting knocked out artist.

There were plenty of white champions.. in the past. But we are getting closer and closer now to every weight class having an unbeatable black champion at the top.

The reason, because before hardly any black people cared to try this sport. Now you can actually earn a living in it, so more are giving it a try, and immediately rising to the top.

Same story over and over again, "yeah blacks are amazing at X sport, but they can never compete against white guys in Y sport, until they do and totally dominate all the white guys in it.

This is one of my favorite fights. I love the way she runs like the fucking wind after she ko's his ass.

yeah, with a gun, vs no gun.

if you meant anything else your delusional and have no perception of fight sports. but i don't really blame you - this is Sup Forums after all.

She's got some wrestling chops

There are white champions in the UFC right now. I know you're also white and get off on making posts like that but white guys beat black guys in fights all the time.

imagine being a white cuck like this and having this sort of delusional, pitiful mindset. pathetic, lol.

>football (any position that requires a brain)
>hockey
>baseball (steroid monsters don't count)
>golf (Tiger dominated because the average pro golfer was fat and lazy in 2000, not true now. Also, steroid monster.)
>tennis
>cycling
>nascar
>wrestling (pro or otherwise)

Dude the promised champ of nigs got kod by the blue collar white guy a couple weeks back.

Romero is pretty much white just like DC

uh what?

LW champ: Conor McGregor
MW champ: Robert Whitaker
HW champ: Stipe Miocic

Ill never understand what coild possess people to say such stupid shit. If thats true then why don't you go become a MMA champion tomorrow?

>Hapa
He is maori you mutt

"WHO WAS THAT! GET THAT GIRL!"
one of my fav videos ever.

The Irish aren't white.

Soldier of God beat up an Atheist.

/ourguy/ wins again.

HE KISSED HIM AND TOLD HIM HE LOVED HIM AFTER WHEN HE WAS STILL IN THE SHADOW RELM

>Romero is more latio than white
DC is whiter than mike perry

pwetty good

Yoel Romero is 5'8-5'9. Rockhold is 6'3.

Whittaker already KO’d that nigger who beat Cuckold today. Whittaker is way whiter than that cunt

To be this pathetic and petty...

CLOSER AND CLOSER.

Yeah, lol, that shit was amazing. Rockhold was just looking around like, someone please get this fucking guy away from me. haaalp.

????

There aren't a disproportionate amount of black champions in MMA. In boxing they excel due to reach advantage. Look at other fighting forms like the various judo and wrestling in the Olympics - a few black champions but not many. Same with other MMA leagues.
The UFC is fixed anyway and is all marketing. Watch Dana fumble his words when he gets asked if the UFC is rigged. I'm up over £20k in since UFC 202 betting on UFC (£10k on 202 alone).
They play the race war marketing more than any other sport. It is WWE + Zylocaine.

>Stipe demolishes opponent after opponent
>Rogan: But let's talk about PRIME CAIN

Which Cain was that? The one that got knocked out in 90 seconds by Santos or the one that got choked out by an old out-of-shape Werdum?

>By Allah you will taste my shoe
>Pocket Sand
>BTFO

Boxing Heavyweight Champion is white.
UFC Heavyweight Champion is white.
Strongest man in the world is white.

Does anything else matter?

Daily reminder best MMA fighters are slavs.

Igor Vovchanchyn ran 59/10/1 in MMA and 61/2 in kickboxing
Fedor Emelianenko ran 36/5/1 in MMA
Alexander Shlemenko ran 56/10/1 in MMA
Alexander Sarnavskiy ran 35/6/0 in MMA
Oleksiy Oliynik ran 55/11/1 in MMA

>Boxing Heavyweight Champion is white.
Wlad lost the title to Tyson Fury in 2015, user

Strongest man in the world has always been white. Big distinction. Even black Americans bred to be big and strong in a 200 year eugenics program are still weaker than Icelandic men.

Wlad is jewish. Tyson is white. Tyson got stripped on his titles because he is white. They stole the IBF belt 2 weeks after beating Wlad and gave it to paperchamp Joshua.

Niggers have been BTFO by the white man sice day one.

You just traded your chains for gold ones and your jumpsuits for baggy clothes.

We still own and WILL dispose of you, nigger

I don't get off on it, it's just a fact. Joe Rogan is always going on about black athleticism. And he isn't wrong, black fighters will almost always have the advantage physically. Once they have caught up as far as skill level goes, it will be very rare to see white champs.

They are the niggers of white people

Wlad is a slav, Tyson is a gypsie

whiter than you, tyrone

Don't drop your hands bro

Not sure if you understood, I didn't say RIGHT NOW, I said more and more, which is absolutely true.

WE

>Boxing is dominated by blacks

160 and above is owned by whites.
135 and below is owned by spics and asians.
Blacks "own" 2 or 3 divisions in between nobody cares about.
Most talented boxer of this generation is white.
Most feared puncher of this generation is white.
Best major boxing white last year saw a white man embarass the most "skilled" Cuban nigger and made him cry "no mas" in 6 rounds.

How can black bois even compete?

>We still own and WILL dispose of you, nigger

USA had a nigger president
Canada and USA youth are obsessed with nigger music and culture
Niggers on TV, niggers in the movies everywhere
Niggers in every sport making insane money
White kids grow up with posters of niggers on the wall
White kids are taught to have an inferiority complex and believe that niggers are better than them at everything

White people are fucking pathetic, they let their communities get destroyed and their countries taken over by women and the PoC horde.

Here he is with his father. He's mixed. The Maori are Asian, his dad is white. Hapa is half Asian half white.

Now you know, friend.

Tysonis white. Irish gypsies are not real gypsies (from E-gypt originally). It is just an excuse to play a victim card while being thieving scum. They are white - the niggers of white communities.

What is Rogan's obsession with Cain? Does the Brown Pride Tattoo make his dick hard or something?

This isn't the 1800's anymore fag. The average American of Irish descent would probably whoop your fuckin ass, and have outbred and economically surpassed almost all other european demographics here in the states.

There's a reason why trump made it through a dozen republican contenders.

>Liberal Atheist getting destroyed by conservative christian.

Looks like a win to me. Remember, traitors to god and country are the lowest of low. A cultured nigger is still a nigger, but the culture has value.

Boxing is the negro's sport, user. The champ is only h'white in a desperate attempt to get people to watch the sport again. It probably worked, a little bit.

I don't think the same will be true of UFC, but time may tell.

What say you, dequ'anzell?

You're first in line for the rope, nigger. We'll cut your balls off and shove them in your mouth before we do.

Only when the last nigger is hung by the eviscerated entrails of his wife, grandparents and savage fucking rat children will our nation's be free.

You are living on overwelcomed borrowed fucking time and it will expire before you take your last breath.

Useless fucking expendable nigger.