Why did the people behind Q kill John Perry Barlow?

Q mentioned him on Jan 27, saying "NOBODY IS SAFE". He died on Feb 7.

Was he just a soft-yet-interesting target? How far will they go to lend credibility to their LARP?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2up7su7CeMU
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/20/wikileaks-set-lose-support-freedom-press-found/
archive.is/ATzTm
hooktube.com/watch?v=J0UMENa_IAg
youtube.com/watch?v=J0UMENa_IAg
w2.eff.org/Misc/Publications/John_Perry_Barlow/HTML/idea_economy_article.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Q bredicted diss :DDD

Because Q is a Mossad operation

Do we have any evidence that it's specifically Mossad?

Never blames israel or the jews.

ALWAYS uses Soros as a scapegoat

typical israeli kikery.

Another Q post?
Lets get it on!
>youtube.com/watch?v=2up7su7CeMU

I'd say it's a solved-murder post. We need to see if we can goad Q into giving personal details so that we can out them and get them into police custody. AFAIK murder is a felony in San Francisco where Barlow was murdered.

What in the fuck are you talking about?
Are you an idiot?

is this what my forefathers died for?

Are you Swedish?
If not, then no.

If I were investigating Barlow's murder, the fact that Q threatened him on Jan 27 would them my top suspect.

Q's always talking about Rothschilds, Soros, Schiff, Schumer.

How exactly do you see that as a threat?

Q threads are garbage

Jan 27 - Called out by name with "NOBODY IS SAFE"
Feb 7 - dead

I would be interesting if we were looking at a future-famous 21st century serial killer who is a conspiracy theorist who murders prominent people to spread their conspiracy theory. It's not uncommon for serial killers to be savants, so perhaps we are just seeing that applied to the modern world.

In 2012, Barlow was one of the founders of the EFF-related organization the Freedom of the Press Foundation and also served on its Board of Directors until his death.[36] Barlow had several public conversations via video conference with fellow Freedom of the Press Foundation Board of Directors member Edward Snowden,[37][38] and has appeared in interviews with Julian Assange of WikiLeaks touting Snowden as "a Hero".[39]

Methinks it was figured out that he was a CIA spook, just like Snowden.

eXpaNd uR ThiNkInG!!!

If there was any threat at all, it was towards Snowden.
Your theory is garbage.

I mean, it was still a threat in an indirect sense. Obviously, they knew when we would die and so had something to do with his death. Plenty of murders say "Oh, it wasn't me!" it's just that Q does that with conspiracy giberish instead of blaming the neighbor.

>Obviously, they knew when we would die and so had something to do with his death.
Here, you fucking moron. Have a retarded pic to go with your retarded theory.

Freedom of the Press Foundation is ANTI-Wikileaks

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/20/wikileaks-set-lose-support-freedom-press-found/

That's what I think, as well.

Here's the real redpill:
How many of you know what the letter Q actually represents?
Let me tell you.
Q represents an image of my sperm piercing your moms eggs after I fugged her.
EXPAND YOUR THINKING

Q's writing style always reminded me of a non combative Anon5.

john had a thing for crazy thots

and said thot attracted crazy as well

I would lol if that was an actual quote from Snowden.

Allstot worked for DARPA and had connections through her father. Maybe she is Q?

>Jan 27 - Called out by name with "NOBODY IS SAFE"
>Feb 7 - dead
Jan "27"
2/7
Feb 7
Jesus christ man I'm high as fuck.

archive.is/ATzTm

not an exact quote as I can find, but snowden is as liberal as it gets and one big joke, we literally learned nothing new from the whole charade that wasn't suspected or leaked already

if snowden isn't an operative the only reason he leaked documents was for himself, not because he was a 'patriot', he earns 30-50k to wheel around and give tech/security talks, he's a sharepoint admin not a tech or security expert

pic related

the whole show as nothing but shock and awe

I didn't even notice that.

They don't seem to censor critical material on the boards if that's any indication. At times there has been plenty of it.

>critical information
kys

Critical, is in calling out by name, ethnicity, religious faction, or symbols, faggot.

possibly related indirectly?
hooktube.com/watch?v=J0UMENa_IAg
youtube.com/watch?v=J0UMENa_IAg

Why did the OP come to this board to ask this question? Bait.

We need to contact the FBI and CIA and provide them with a tip. I'll send one tomorrow.

Can we please stop with this retarded roleplay?

Well, I fucking hope so, or else they're going to kill someone else.

I think this hero you describe deserves a catchy hero name.

Q’s writing style reminds me of Dan Bongino

>Q mentioned him on Jan 27, saying "NOBODY IS SAFE". He died on Feb 7.
>
>Was he just a soft-yet-interesting target? How far will they go to lend credibility to their LARP?

Link to this thread or it's a Photoshop.....

wow the shills just pounce on anything q related here. holy crap. i dont even follow q and its obvious that they have teams ready and waiting for any thread about q. becareful of the streisand effect shills.

John Barlow was a fucking moron

w2.eff.org/Misc/Publications/John_Perry_Barlow/HTML/idea_economy_article.html

bumping

>grateful dead and CIA go hand and hand

Take your shitty LARP to

You are so retarded to even consider the possibility that intelligence agencies are shitposting here

Every black cock thread on Sup Forums gets 300 replies, meanwhile Q is posting pics of raids that happened in fucking China. Yeah..... take your shitty larp elsewhere, right?

>Shitty threads get 300 replies so I can keep my LARP here too
That's not how this works, faggot.

man I remember this video playing on MTV like 20 years ago. no PC bullshit at that time.

wish we could turn back time...

sage offtopic

Well now we know the answer .
What happens to the bait.
Bye bye
JPB

No...... shitty nigger dick thread gets 300 replies because Sup Forums is a containment board for retards amnd little babies.