Why hasn't Trump killed NAFTA yet?

Why hasn't Trump killed NAFTA yet?

He’s going to trigger notification for leaving in order to panic companies into pulling production back to the US, but then he won’t actually leave NAFTA, he’ll just leave it in place ‘provisionally’ until he’s out of office, when things will fully go back to normal.

Trudeau is just too smart for him.

He relies to much on trans continental corporations saying good things about him. If he pisses them off, I can't think of any part of society that will speak up for him or make him look good. He won the election by seeming like the jobs president.

The other two countries need us way more than we need them but they don't act it.
Same with Europe.
All these sanctimonious assholes have enjoyed secure free trade at our expense while criticizing the US for its military budget.
I just watch my Peter Zeihan videos and count the days

He pays Trudeau to fuck his wife.

Why would you want to kill NAFTA between US and Canada though. Mexico i get, but srs senpai?

Because it was nothing but a lot of talk during the campaign. It was just politics. Wilbur Ross and Robert Lighthizer don't want to get rid of NAFTA, but create NAFTA 2.0.

Because it's killed Manufacturing jobs here in the Rust belt that's why

No way fag, that's CHYYNA.

Because it helps the US econ.

we connected our oil pipelines and you started making cars up there so there's really not much purpose to it anymore.

Because

because your pockets increases because you pay us 1 dollar per 8 hrs with your sweatshops

Whatever happened to the NAFTA Superhighway and the unified currency?

If Trump doesn't kill it, then hopefully Trudeau's "feminist trade policy" will kill the negotiations

Because he's all bark and no bite.

Why hasn't he negotiated a payment from Mexico for the wall yet?
Why is he proposing amnesty for 1.8 million illegals?

What's fair or free about getting access to a country that is literally one tenth the size of yours while they access a market 10 times their size for free?
Then Trudeau thinking he will force feminist shit into the agreement?

they export nearly as much shit to us alone than the entire EU

>implying people here know what NAFTA is
>implying I even know wtf NAFTA is

are we doing well?