Who is Peggy Paddock?

And why are the Paddocks managing members of Paradise Ranch 21 LLC and Paradise Ranch 22 LLC?

BTW, there are ~25 of them (Paradise Ranch X LLC) with LOTS of new names attached to each (managing memebers): nevada-register.com/115457-paradise-ranch-22-llc

Can we find out what these LLC's did or were supposed to be doing? Some of them are non-profit, some have been perma-banned.. just a lot of weird shit.

Also, Paradise Ranch is a nick name given to Area 51 at Groom Lake.

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/pizzagate/@kingzos/is-there-a-pedogate-connection-to-the-2017-las-vegas-mass-shooting.
steemitimages.com/0x0/http://visitpinas.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Butterfly-Kingdom-at-Paradise-Ranch-Clarkfield-Pampanga.jpg
steemit.com/pizzagate/@kingzos/is-there-a-pedogate-connection-to-the-2017-las-vegas-mass-shooting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clark_Freeport_Zone
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_Instruments
youtube.com/watch?v=-HShefdk4Mw
tenone2017.com/files/archive/documents/Stephen_Craig_Paddock-been_verified_report-2017-10-02.pdf
tenone2017.com/root/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Human traffickers tied directly to that couple that had 12 kids locked in their basement or some shit

Vegas was an israeli mossad operation

some asian (((ex-wife))) of stephen. Funny thing if you look her up in public records, Bruce Paddock is always listed as being related to her also. inset pic you see here there & she is also related to Kurt. Her maiden name is Okamoto. Also related to someone named Mark Gates. Her intelius profile has like 17 places shes lived.

Do you think that the Paradise Ranch 1-25 is somehow related to them? Or is this a common thing that occurs because there are only so many un-claimed names and you just tell the place you register with that you don't care what its called cause you're just going to use it as a tax shelter anyway?

I basically want to know if the people attached to the other Paradise Ranchs are linked by something other than you all went to the same LLC registering service.

im not familiar with how all that works

also, check out the location of the actual Paradise Ranch (not just were the LLC gets their mail sent): steemit.com/pizzagate/@kingzos/is-there-a-pedogate-connection-to-the-2017-las-vegas-mass-shooting.

Place is probably over run with pedos.

>steemitimages.com/0x0/http://visitpinas.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Butterfly-Kingdom-at-Paradise-Ranch-Clarkfield-Pampanga.jpg

>Butterfly-Kingdom-at-Paradise-Ranch
fuckin pedos.

yea that the one that was in the Philippians right? If I remember way back they even found some Paddock over there too. Although no one could confirm if it was connected

steemit.com/pizzagate/@kingzos/is-there-a-pedogate-connection-to-the-2017-las-vegas-mass-shooting
>Well, it turns out the ranch is right next to the Clark Freeport Zone in Angeles City, a former US Air Force base which has become the epicenter of sex trafficking, interspersed with major semiconductor companies like Texas Instruments - who merged their defense business into Raytheon in 1997.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clark_Freeport_Zone
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_Instruments

Also, this image [attached] looks like a Paddock in the Phillippians to me.

yea it is & the person who took the photo was some Australian guy they interview on Current Affair. this guy seem a big shady
youtube.com/watch?v=-HShefdk4Mw

tenone2017.com/files/archive/documents/Stephen_Craig_Paddock-been_verified_report-2017-10-02.pdf

check this out.

tenone2017.com/root/

WOW this website.

Huge data dump on vegas shooting.

lost a house to some creditors in 96?

I love me some boodle.

Trevor Loudon of keywiki told me about this. He said he talked with Higbie (fired National Security Guy), and was told to look into the Australian guy who was in the room next to Paddock. He said he was told that guy was an accomplice of Paddocks, that the Australian guy had been involved in some way with Eastern Europe ANTIFA groups who met up with Al-Qaeda, and that there was supposed to be more people there that night (hence the retarded number of guns and ammunition).

I have no proof, just passing on the the shit I heard from that guy.

>the Australian guy had been involved in some way with Eastern Europe ANTIFA groups who met up with Al-Qaeda
ahahaha, fucking hell m8

we are now in a war for our own civilization.

>

>>>

>>>>

>Groom Lake
>Area 51
>Paradise Ranch

we know paddock worked for lockheed at some point. so what gives?

"Once you cross the threshold of Chapel Perilous, there is no going back"

. "I studied at MIT," Podesta explains, "but, uh, I didn't bother to take computer science."

Lockheed Martin "Groom Lake" 9/11 Patch

It has the symbol of Omega (The last) with Alpha being (The first)

"Stephen Paddock" was the auditor of Lockheed Martin's predecessor company Morton Thiokol.

In 2001 an Audit of Lockheed Martin conducted by NASA's Inspector General concluded...
_____

Groom Lake Patch/Babylon Working Patch
Groom Lake is also known as "Dream Land"

Ik it sounds crazy. I'm literally just saying what he told me. Thats all lol. Doesn't meant I believe in it (I don't, its just interesting)

Seriously? What non 9/11 related reason could there be for be for having those numbers and a pentagon on it?

Bump

Pretty clear cut