I've been listening to Ben Shapiro and getting frustrated with the things he leaves out either purposefully or because...

I've been listening to Ben Shapiro and getting frustrated with the things he leaves out either purposefully or because he doesn't know. Since the market for conservative voices is pretty open right now I want to try and fulfill a niche.

My argument in favor of places like Sup Forums is that it allows unfettered access to a variety of ideals and opinions all just a click away. The major downside to this place are things like blatant racism, jokes that the people visiting here wouldn't get, and the bluntness of the community.

I want to start a radio show that openly gets its information from Sup Forums. Through scanning threads and helping separate the wheat from the chaff I feel I could get enough perspectives on each issue that it could be a fair presentation to listeners. As someone who's not an attentionwhore I wouldn't do it on camera, just audio and using images/information to supplement those words.

Is this something you thing could work?
What type of news would you want covered?
What type of 'segments' would you like to see?

Don't become an eceleb. You'll just become the Jew.

you wouldnt make any money off it, but im sure you would get a good following

how do you post pepes over radio

well then stop listening to ben shapiro

and fuck back to feddit while your at it

I like audio because I can have it on in the background while I do degenerate stuff like play video games.

I don't want to be an eceleb, I just want to find a way to digest Sup Forums in to something that can useful to the masses. That's why I don't want to be on webcam or any of that stuff

I would activate my inner jew and probably do mugs or stuff like that but I wouldn't expect any money.

But he's a good source of conservative information however he either holds certain info back on purpose or doesn't always know what he's talking about. Who else do you listen to?

I bet you would get a lot of noise if you covered and documented some of the "Whistleblower" LARPs.

>openly gets its information from Sup Forums
You're asking for trouble there buddy. 95% is (((sponsored))) and (((subverted))) bullshit, and the remainder is mostly LARP. Bad for keeping a regular schedule.

Finding those little gold nuggets are difficult in itself, and not only that, Sup Forums in general has a mischievous streak a mile long and has no problems playing practical jokes on stuff like that.

REEE and earrape, EMPlemon style.

Also useful Sup Forums advice, like nutrition, how to stay focused, the meaning of life, etc.

Call me up, I'll chat with you on your god damn podcast

Exactly. I'm not sure what length I would go for, 30-60 minutes depending on the amount of info to go through. Possibly M-W-F to keep from getting overwhelmed with something on Saturday or Sunday since a lot of people are starved for content on the weekend

We can talk about nuclear energy and whether or not they should be allowed to power the new wave of sex robots. The energy savings are immense but imagine worrying about the neighbor upstairs having a meltdown

You are doing a good job. Subtle subversion. Do you really want the end game though? Is it worth it? They dont care about you user.

Who's 'they'

Name the jew or else Sup Forums will never accept you.

Speaking of which does anybody have the Jew owned media layups

>I've been listening to Ben Shapiro
found the problem

I'll take more if you got 'em. That one's good but if you have any with attached sources even better

I think it's a great idea. Basically a human filter for the stuff on pol, in podcast form. If you're going to be throwing in your own commentary, you had better be a smart, well-spoken and have already researched these topics to some degree. If you're not there yet, just focus on the posts that get the most replies and basically provide a summary of the argument and counter arguments.

Yea I would mainly stick to summarizing the posts which would encourage me to be selective for the most articulate ones. I'm not well read but I've been getting my news from here for years so I feel I have a better-than-most understanding of current events. They way people are now it's not a high bar

Thanks for the feedback folks. I'll plug away at it and see just how much stuff I need to fill at least 30 minutes.

Do you mean noise in a good or bad way?