Why don't you assholes use Facebook to destroy the Left in the comments section...

Why don't you assholes use Facebook to destroy the Left in the comments section? There is often multiple stories at the same time that we could dominate quite easily, but usually I'm left to fight the battle alone.
In before "muh NSA" or "I wuz banned", "I'm too smart to give the Jews my phone number" etc.. I'm a hothead too but even I have been able to stay on Faceberg. Whether you like it or not a presence on social media actually does matter in influencing the public.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sup Forums can't do shit outside their hugbox lol

fuck off
fagbook is yesterdays tech
my mom has fagbook
fuck off

I, alone, get lots of likes and am able to handily defeat entire groups of Leftist trash. I'm not even that good at argument. There is no excuse.

And she still buys your clothes, so why not influence her opinion. Are you too chicken or lazy or what.

why you here then?
fucken losers
equivalent of reeeeeee .... just a child screeeching at people they dont like and trying to supress information all the while claiming you are "liberal"

your a disgrace

nice feet

>Sup Forums can't do shit

most of the faggots on here are nihilists that want to see the world burn and therefore will sit back and do nothing except fan the flames “for the lulz”. Then you have the white supremacists, who are so black-pilled that they believe activities such as what you are advocating are useless in a society controlled by (((them))) and the only way white people will wake up is when degeneracy and hypocrisy of the (((globalist))) and (((cultural marxist))) elite is so in your face that one cannot no longer ignore it anymore. They believe once society has gotten to this stage, white people will rise up and overthrow the status quo, any actions that fight the left are seen as simply delaying this “day of reckoning” and are not encouraged.

sorry fuckface, moved out ten years ago
own my home, wife and children
no fagbook, no twatter
repeat after me:

"I refuse to support left wing businesses"

the only "click" they are getting from me is the sound of my empty breach after Ive unloaded into them
why would i give a single dime in advertising dollars to my ideological enemies, when they come here every minute to run thier mouths

>"I refuse to support left wing businesses"
>This.
OP is a faggot. If you want to waste your time arguing with shitlibs and shill's on Mark Cuckerburg's dream machine more power to you, but don't jerk yourself off over it.

Make a discord and drop the link here, id be interested in collaborating with others to influence some facebergians, it would be so simple too.

What's a discord?

VOIP platform, google it, create a server, and drop the invite link here if you're serious.

Have you been living under a rock?

Not familiar with Facebook user, but I'll look into it and start to begin
Do you do it on your irl account or an anonymous

Everything about that sentence confuses me. But I don't know if I'd want to be heading something like that because I use my real name on FB and frankly I don't want people to connect me with the hard right in an organizational context.

I use my real name and friends and stuff. I tried to redpill them but a couple are liberal douches who just like to stick their tongue out at people telling the truth even when they secretly agree.

I have tried to tone it down but I still seem to be effective in comment sections in that I get likes.

If you use your real identity where you make friends with actual family members and such, I'd set the privacy settings so strangers can't see your profile details.

don’t let the fart smelling faggots on here get to you user, what you’re proposing needs to be done.

Why are you on kikebook

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

Obviously you use fake accounts

Yes, that would be the only way to do a group effort, as long as everything is completely anonymous to everyone but the NSA or what have you.

this. Facebook died in 2014.

Fuck off Zuckerfaggot, no one likes your stupid website you fuckin nerd.

Yay we did it reddit!

I got permabanned for shitposting nearly 5 years ago, and can't be assed to make a new account just for the sake of it.
My life has gotten better without ir

Because Facebook is controlled anything with the wrong opinion will be buried and users are shadow banned

because normies don't care about facts or statistics. Math is lame and boring and no matter what you post, no matter how compelling and thoughtful the research or figures are, they'll just post some bullshit article from HuffPo or Buzzfeed and say you're wrong and they're right. They don't want to argue or debate anything, they just want their opinions confirmed. Normies just soak up all the bullshit that gets fed to them by other liberal media personalities and regurgitate it to seem "cool" or "smart" to their peers. Trying to argue with them is more futile than going to Sup Forums and trying to get them to agree on which Evangelion girl a best.

>Le internet debateur
Is there anything more pathetic than that? Also kys for using kikebook

Show your face raciss so me and my nigger cronies can ruin your life.
I'll pass nigger faggot

>use Facebook
no thanks

Nah don't wanna

>hey guiz get on Facebook lol
Zucc pls go

DOGGO, NO!

I stopped making new accounts after getting banned on like 30 or 40 accounts one after the other
My favorite pseudo was Ted Didlio