When will it end?

>We are asking you to dismantle the systems of oppression they built, that you maintain and benefit from

Done. No more slavery. We've made you citizens, with all the rights and responsibilities contained therein. No more Jim Crow laws. In fact, we've gone a little bit in the opposite direction with things like Affirmative Action. Now, your destiny is your own. Now, your community's representation among the successful is based on meritocracy (except for the boost you get from Affirmative Action and the disproportionate amount of welfare you receive from primarily white tax payers).

Yet, you demand more. In any industry where you are not represented based on population numbers, you do not look to raise your own community's ability, you look to tear down mine. You riot if the media doesn't point to the injustices done to members of your community by members of mine, you riot if the media doesn't frame the self-defense of my community against aggression from yours as "injustice", and you complain if the media does show any injustice done to members of my community by yours. You demand we build for you. You demand that things we built for ourselves be inclusive to you, more so than your capacity naturally merits, regardless of the fact that you refuse to build any of this for yourselves. You lament that my ancestors were the greatest conquerors of all, and that we live on the lands that prove it. You rebuke my kind for trying to share in your culture, but take freely of mine. You want black only spaces, but cry racism if segregation gives us our own space. You kill us in wildly disproportionate numbers, yet shout us down with "Black Lives Matter". And if I, the son of poor people, who has been attacked for being white in non-white neighborhoods, whose pride and heritage is seen as hate, try to explain any of this to you, your retort is that I should recognize my privilege and be silent.

You demand more. We have no more to offer but rage.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're not playing the game in good faith. All participants (who aren't naive idiots) know it's a naked power grab they're just taking advantage of this incredible advantage they've been provided with where there exists this elaborate and heavily policed existing ideology where pointing that out is le worst thing you can possibly do

Abos should be put back into the fauna category.

Then nobody should be surprised when we stop playing that game. Nobody should be surprised when we go back to playing to win. I think they will look back at this with great regret.

there's no system of white oppression in africa, there are black systems of oppression however

I don't know. Fauna can actually be useful.

so should maori

>We've made you citizens
american citizenship is honestly the best form of reparations anyone could receive, anything after that is on them

(You)

>niggers will end up being deported to Africa where they can kill each other without white interference.

I understand that you can find a (((Fellow White Person))) behind most of the anti-white movements, and that blacks are often just playing the role of footsoldier in that fight. But that fight can't happen without the soldiers, and I don't absolve anyone of their actions just because they were pushed by someone who benefited from the conflict.

this was meant to reply to

why should we dismantle a system hat puts us 1st for a system that will put us last?

The only aboriginals who would say shit like this are ones who are well and truly part of the system. They're victim vultures who live in the big cities and make money through bogus positions, guilt-tripping and divisive activism.

They claim to speak for all Aboriginals, yet they don't care one bit about the full bloods living in rural communities. The kids getting fucked by their dad or exposed to drug abuse, etc.. Those kids need a system more than anyone.

Bump

Perfect speech

My digit s confirm it.

Too bad the massive amount of JIDf currently on the board will slide this thread. This is really a great thread and a perfect explanation of the problem.

If sargoy of conakkin keeps doing debates someone please use this word for word against him would pay money to see it.

Go back to africa and you'll have everythuing you want
an entire country you can shit it up, you can make the laws
did we offer them boats to go back?
cant they just stfu and ask for a boat?

yes, let's dismantle civilization and the rule of law, so the brown hordes can rape away to their black little hearts' content without interruption

>No more slavery. We've made you citizens, with all the rights and responsibilities contained therein. No more Jim Crow laws. In fact, we've gone a little bit in the opposite direction with things like Affirmative Action

It end's with the race war OP. All those concessions were a mistake. Survival of the fittest always comes back into the equation. They won't rest until they've guilt tripped us into slavery to them.

Fight or perish.

Thank you Thank you Thank you

You have brought the big question to the table: When does it end?! When can we finally agree that everyone is sitting at the adult table, ready to take responsibility for their own lives? I'm white. I'm not racist. I'm just a guy working my way through college, trying to build a better life for myself. It's really fucking simple, actually. Literally every other animal is doing it: The birds are searching for bugs, the squirrels are collecting nuts... You just work for the shit that you need. You don't blame others for your problems or ask them to give you the stuff that they worked for. You simply take responsibility for your own destiny.

>We are asking you to dismantle the systems of oppression they built, that you maintain and benefit from

No, you deserve to be oppressed because the system is designed to reward the merited, not the racially pure.

>the system is designed to reward the merited, not the racially pure.

Not it isn't you clueless nigger. It's designed to disempower whites and promote low-IQ minorities to positions of power via the quota system. Pic related.

Who are you typing to? Niggers don't read

When they said "systems if oppression," they meant roads and infrastructure. Just look at Africa - as soon as they kicked it the Europeans, they started dismantling the oppressive electrical grids and sewerage treatment facilities so that their people could be free.

It's real easy to claim Aboriginal heritage
You only need to be like 1/256th or the great cousin of someone and you need to bribe a tribe leader with some huffing petrol

In exchange you get a massive advantage from hiring to grants, that's why lots of white people do it

This is all bullshit, why we should talk, explain or think their rights in our countries when they are overthrowing us breeding us out in our homeland? It is finally time to take our country and values back. If some one do not like it, better go own home to change things they like. Stop chatting all this bullshit, it leads only to our extinction.

It ends here and now.

>there's no system just stupid niggers.

>Not it isn't you clueless nigger. It's designed to disempower whites and promote low-IQ minorities to positions of power via the quota system. Pic related.

Shut up burger, you're not even aussie.

But no, all ideas are equal, their idea to shove their opinions down our throats is valid, just as the idea to oppress on the basis of economic productivity.

Damn, even the dog is a Nazi.

It won't end until they kill us all.

Look at south africa.

Aboriginals shouldn't be mentioned in any laws, that's just racist. ALL AUSTRALIANS should have equal rights. And mass immigration should be a war crime.

Abos are literally not human.

Compare to canines here.

>we ain't asking you to be sorry
>we asking for you to gibs me dat shit your ancestors worked hard for

Fuck off nigger I am polish my blood did nothing

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

Except houses, rooms, and couches never existed in Australia prior to whites arriving, so it's more like White people brought their own stuff, and Aboriginals don't have this stuff. Now they want it, only they are too stupid to work for the stuff and instead expect it handed to them because "Da white dawg stole ma laaaand", which of course was never owned or worked by the Aboriginal population, simply roamed upon.

>ayo hol up. none saying you amcestors want cool. but fuck civilization and shiiiieeeet.

Given the welfare handed out to boongs, saying white people benefit from the system is pretty rich.

Maori tiers

Absolute garbage
Maori's who immigrated to Australia

Wanna be niggers
North Island Maori's

Bro Tier
South Island Maori

Thing about Maori's is they aren't a stupid people, I guess they just have no sense of self (hence the African American emulation behaviour) which is trading because they do have a history worth being proud of they are descendants of undisputedly the greatest mariners of the ancient world (they did in fucking canoe's what Europeans had to build huge tall ships to do)

dear blacks
go back to africa

In Aus most abbo's I know are alright, it's the 1/16th white people who agitate for this

Jindari to all you cunts. Fucking JINDARI

Okay.
>dismantles Centrelink

Kek

DONT STOP DADDY

It's funny because those scholarships were meant for ACTUAL blacks, but white aborigines are snapping them all up instead. It wasn't meant for them, but they've backed themselves into a corner where you're not allowed to point out that someone is basically white, and not an aborigine.

Enjoy that :^)

not even that you just need to claim to be aboriginal and have a tribal body recognise you as one, proof of ancestry is not required

This debt was paid in blood 150yrs ago.

You don't get endless gibs in perpetuity.

End of debate. Stop asking.

As long as the elites are in power, it will never end. They need conflict to stay in power.

>he uses an abo whinge about Auscunt Day to drive his agenda to have a whinge about black people.
Fuck off meme flag.

Fucking beautiful.

forgot pic related

Idk, some of the Maoris I've met in Australia are quite nice. I like them a lot more than abos that's for sure.

aboriginals are scum
>18th century and all they invent is a stick

like the fucking law?

That flag is Australian Abos.
They were never slaves. They were too useless.

Also they want a parallel government now, increased land ownership etc.
All TOTALLY not funded, promoted and organized by the Chinese, sniffing out their next Africa-style colonization adventure.

Bump, I liked your speech. Will try to keep bumping it to keep it from dying to "/POL BTFO" threads and commie shitposters.

oh yea "white people" are in power..
not like 100 people in the world

>dismantle the systems of oppression
Why we have to destroy our nations? Are even shitskins asked to do it?

Well put OP. Screen cap'd.

>whoanigger.webm
gonna write that out in cursive and post on b-ball backboards all over the hood like Martin Luther (Sr.)

But it's not tho - it's a (probably) Merkin having a whinge about affirmative action and white guilt which has nothing to do with the pic from fb which was posted on Auscunt Day by an abo fb group as windup to white cunts everywhere.

Making it about slavery and shit is basically as bad as the abos who are calling it invasion Day - do they really want us to get rid of their Centrelink payments as a way of dismantling the oppressive regime?

OP is a YES voter....

Don't try and deny that there's a significant gap between Aboriginal quality of life and White Australian quality of life OP, you fucking retard. You just look like a blinkered ideologue. This is not surprising, because you are a blinkered ideologue.

The reason for this gap is complex. I fully accept that racial differences in intelligence probably plays a factor. Notwithstanding that, there are other things at play too. Aboriginals live in very rural and remote areas with extremely limited services. There's not much effort put into extending services into those areas. Despite the memes, we spend so little on the closing-the-gap programs that they are effectively abandoned. Compounding this, the economy out there is fucking nonexistent. There are no jobs.

As far as muh culture wars goes, if you want to see what an actual dying culture looks like cast your eyes out there. Aboriginals lash out against European cultural infiltration as a very real and very necessary form of fucking self-defence. Tasmanian Aboriginals are already fucking exterminated. They literally don't exist anymore. The last full-blood died in the late 1800s. Their languages are very nearly lost. The other communities are on similar declining trajectories. They are not demanding "more," they are begging to be saved from literal extinction.

Your post is drivel. You clearly know nothing about tribe-settler relations in this country and I suspect you're not even from this country which is why you use a fucking memeflag. But you think it's appropriate to comment on the domestic politics of MY country anyway as if you speak for me or speak for any Australian.

Why don't you fuck off cunt. Tell your story walking.

You're a fucking embarrassment.

If you want a meme political diatribe to screencap, take this.

this guy's
fuckin drunk

this douche
needs his head booted in

Fuck off seppo cunt. Keep your dogshit political screeds on your own side of the pacific.

It´s quite interesting that they are demanding the same things in nations were they´ve never belonged.

You can't have land stolen from you if you have no concept of land possession.

>We are asking you to dismantle the systems of oppression they built, that you mantain and benefit from
Great! Why didn't they say so sooner? Let's immediately deport all blacks back to Africa, where they can finally live freely and away from white supremacy like they so much desire.

Damn I remember that show Bordercontrol Australia. There is an obvious jewish guy going:
"OPRESSION I AM AN ABORNIGINAL!!!!" over and over when they try to take some food he´s not allowed to import.

righto mate

you once kissed your mother with that filthy mouth of yours
bet that dirty bitch liked it

How nicely brainwashed you are.
I lived in Redfern for six years, right near the Glengarry Castle Hotel. They didn't work because they didn't have to. And yet I went to work every day with a koori guy that was successful because he was gay, and his 'native culture' threw him out. So instead of becoming a drug fucked alcoholic wannabe gangsta in the boong crab bucket, he learned to read, write, speak English and work. I shared a house with a murri from Bundaberg who once again was a gay outcast who went into IT instead of being a useless waste of space.

I now live in Launceston and I see Tasmanian aboriginals literally every fucking day. If they'd been wiped out they wouldn't have a whole state government department dedicated to wiping their arses and paying for anything they want. And yet a disturbingly high number of them are the same drug-fucked toothless space cases that I grew to hate on the mainland.

And you want the twist? I'm Taree Biripi, which is how I fell in with other aboriginals. How about you take your bleeding heart bullshit and fuck right off. 95% of the problems in the indigenous community are endemic to the community and have nothing to do with whypipo or stolen land.

So fuck right off, you cunt, and stop presuming to speak for aboriginals. We can speak for ourselves if you can be bothered to stop sniffing your own farts long enough to listen.

>when will it end?
You can't speak to niggers like they are people.

Dear Black People;

You want us to give you something in return for fucking you over way before we were even fucking born?

Elec-motherfucking-tricity. That's your reparations you petrol-sniffing detriments to society.

>there are no services in the bush
>"WELL I LIVED IN SYDNEY FOR SIX YEARS AND THAT'S HOW I KNOW YOU'RE WRONG"

Priceless.

You sure you want white people taking credit for fixing your shitholes and removing white guilt from white people?
I mean, you obviously haven't thought this through.

I lived in a town called Bonalbo before Sydney, look it up faggot. Didn't get along at all well with the boongs from Tabulam.

Noice.

The point is that you have no idea how much shit drug-fucked toothless space cases usually have in their past - I do, because I get access to their social assessment reports and child protection orders and so on. I'm not excusing them because they're still human beings, not animals, and ultimately the only reason that they behave the way they do is because they choose to behave that way, but you cannot imagine the the black holes of depravity that some abbos have as a "childhood."

It's not as simple as "they're just fucking dumb," even if that's a contributing factor. I know lots of really fucking dumb Europeans, but a lot of them still manage to be relatively functional human beings. Why do abbos fall through the cracks? What is unique about their situation that means that they fail where others with the same disadvantages succeed? The answer is that they live in the middle of fucking nowhere where there's no services and no jobs but plenty of drugs, trapped in a culture that is self-destructive and which produces nothing but broken families. There is nothing around to stop their fall except themselves, and that's an insufficient check in virtually all people no matter their race.

With all of that said, the money required to turn aboriginals into productive meat robots capable of doing manual labour far exceeds any possible returns. Aboriginals are a vanity project that Europeans keep around for sentimental reasons.

Maoris on Eastern Coast are a mixed bag, plenty of shitheads among them though.

West Coast Maoris seem to be a different lot... haven't met a bad one yet. All hard working, family based and friendly as

Okay- You're in the know and not an excuser.
It pisses me off when I hear people who know fuck-all about aboriginal issues opine.

Look, for the most part, they are fucking dumb, and they have shit childhoods. But the reason for that, overwhelmingly, is drugs, both legal and illegal. It's sad but true that the indigenous community is in worse shape now than it was 50 years ago, before they were introduced to heroin and weed.

And why do they 'fall through the cracks'? The Redfern kooris have a complicated system of loans and favours that one of my mates calls the 'welfare train'. They all want drugs all the time but welfare only goes so far. So they know when all of their friends and relatives have their dole days and bite each other for money constantly.

The only aboriginals I've met that were successful were thrown out of their culture for being gay or not wanting to be druggie shitheads. My opinion, as someone who is part of that world yet separate to it? It's the handout culture they have that's the problem.

why is africa shaped like south america

I met loads of older cunts in NT and WA who respected the abbos who worked. Problem was that they dind't pay the abbos a full wage and when free money came around they enjoyed gibs. I'd do the same

Bump

Not a day goes by where i don't wish to fucking god that we'd just wiped them all out at the start.

Here is the reason why it wond end goys.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygCE9Y28xWg&t

Sowell iz a KANG!