youtube.com/watch?v=DXkwCtW0v2s
youtu.be/l5UOfUDjuZY?t=1m47s
youtube.com/watch?v=l5UOfUDjuZY
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
youtube.com/watch?v=VbgoUKKmcEM
youtube.com/watch?v=T7JkEd3mdgs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

RULES FOR LIFE

1. speak the truth (unless its not PC, in which case you should be censored, like if youre Faith goldy or you deny the 6 million death toll or the historical accuracy of the gas chambers

2. Tribalism is evil for white people but not other groups, identities should be suppressed but only in places that are majority white

3. There is no jewish ethnic nepotism, they're just high IQ thats why it seems like they're subverting positions of power but they're really not you just think that because you're jealous of high IQ

4. All the tenets of the 60's cultural revolution (material pragmatism, racial marxism, female empowerment, mass migration, paraphilias) are noble and desirable, it's just that the postmodernists made these things look bad

5. You should use tranny preferred pronouns if they ask, the only issue is if it's coded into law. other than that tranny empowerment is good

6. Be a boring, lifeless, soulless, neocon boomer faggot with no heritage, no future and no legacy, keep your sword sheathed at all times

7. The highest goal in existence is the satisfaction of your personal whims and arbitrary desires

8. Shut up and sit down while you become a minority in your ancestral homeland, goi. Resenting this is evil. Clean your room 20 more times, then the pakis will stop raping 11-year-olds in your nation or something

9. Read Solzhenitsyn, but not any of his naughty books like 200 years together, dont read those they're not good, don't talk about that

10. My wife is an ugly jew who looks like a man, we have no sex life and my daughter poses naked on instagram and still only gets 70 likes. since I cannot get respect from my family I have to settle for 56% kekistan manlet loser freaks who get excited about complete banality

11. Buy my awful dogshit modernist rug for 2k if you're a real fan

12. I'm a christian even though i don't believe jesus rose from the dead i thought about this deeply for 60-70 years and my conclusion is "I don't know"

> Jewus Cuckrist

K e k

checked
Peterstein exposed as a Zionist. There is no coming back from this, there is no excuse for this, there is no 5D chess that can explain this. It's over.

need spreading this

Or how about that video where he calls European nationalism regressive and letting in Muslim rapists would make us paralyzed rabbits avoid challenge in the chaos of life.

Not letting in I meant to say

Really? Wtf he is a full zio or CIA.

Stop trying to shill your fucking video

(Heild & checked)
The next thing we are going to expose is his anti-White nonsense such as you described. Video for those who are wondering what user is talking about:

youtu.be/l5UOfUDjuZY?t=1m47s

If anyone has any video links to Peterstein speaking disparagingly of Whites wanting to protect themselves please share.

Do you really want a safe place goy?

youtube.com/watch?v=l5UOfUDjuZY

Hes a faggot.. I want so much nigger murder. I want the juden to pay for what they have done to countless societies. WE WILL CLEANSE

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

>Stop trying to shill your fucking video
Peterstein please go.

Keep shilling faggot

>listen to takeshi69
I swear, russians love the most degenerate rappers.

The timid Christian is mostly a modern myth, btw.

wtf i thought the russian hackers were supposed to be alt-right

Hi Jordan!

Peterstein isn't even Christian. He doesn't think Jesus was the Christ and doesn't believe he raised from the dead. He preaches that he was some sort of buddha-like figure.

Such a self impressed little fuckwit.. JP can suck my sweaty balls. Thinks he has the answers, pretends to be a academic and yet believes in god. He is fucked up

>Jordan Cuckerson
>alt-right

Oh fuck off nigger

>post 3000 times a week
>shill your faggot video on Sup Forums
>reveal what an epic newfag you are in a week by not understanding how archive works
>typing random numbers as image name to look like Sup Forums images without understanding how it works
>"a Sup Forums production"
The real hilarity is that you're such an autistic fucking faggot that you think because Jordan Peterson said your Muslim homeland is so much more of a piece dogshit than Israel muslims make it look good that he's a Zionist.

>muslims make it look good that he's a Zionist
The shills out themselves so easily. Everyone take a step back and realize there are JIDF shills telling us to support both Israel and Jordan Peterson.

>Pointing out the whole Muslim world and every subhuman in it is total fucking garbage means you love Israel
You have to go back Ahmed.

both muslims and kikes go to hell. Christcucks also should go away

The user I'm responding to will only interrupt his 24/7 nonstop rapid pace shitposting about JBP if you insult his muslim brethren. He will often derail his own threads to argue that the only reason why all of pic related is so fucking garbage is because of the United States.

>you must be a muslim for exposing the Zionist agent!
JIDF it is a pleasure to have triggered you so.

>angry Muslim accuses everyone of being a Jew
I'd also add that this is the primary reason for his grudge against Jordan Peterson. Because he called the Muslim world(and also Israel) a god-forsaken hellhole that nobody in the West should ever give a shit about and that their holy city is so far from a city of god that he doesn't get all the care for it.

I'm also inclined to agree with that viewpoint. I'd be more inclined to desire building a thunderdome over the whole god damn thing and watching as the entire muslim religion gets gassed by a couple kikes who's ancestors spent a couple thousand years getting asskicked around Europe.

His Jew paranoia is largely as a result of knowing that they are so backwards and subhuman that they can and might actually be wiped out entirely by a few yids.

My goodness. Everywhere it sucks a bag of dicks to live, there's semites

>goyim pls believe me that anyone who exposes Zionists and doesn't want to die for Greater Israel is a muslim
Bibi go home, you are drunk again.

>Find purpose in life
It's a lot easier to just kill yourself desu

Convert to Judiasm

I never said anything about wanting to fight for Israel. I'm talking completely about non-intervention and satellite filmed footage of Muslim subhumans getting annihilated by literal furnace fuel. But then again, there's no reasoning with Muslims. You honestly think somebody who simply doesn't care about the problem of your semitic Arab cousins getting torpedo'd out of their mudhuts in Palestine is a Zionist.

No-o-o. We need your taxes! Your son should fight for Israel and your daughter should fuck with nigger for fightin muh racism! Please noooooo, be productive member of society!

>wave your flag
>with you pasty friends
>p-pathological

>is a Zionist.
>oy vey goy just because he gave a speech at a zionist CELEBRATION of Israel and justified Israel's existence and said that anyone who is anti-Zionist is antisemitic doesn't mean he's a Zionist !
Your salt of your desperation is delicious, shill-kun. Please go on.

>say Israel is god forsaken in front of Zionists
>B-BUT HE SAID THE MUSLIM WORLD IS SO SHIT THAT ITS PRACTICALLY A CIVILIZATION BY COMPARISON
Okay Ahmed. Your own shill video has explicit concern for the safety of Palestinians expressed in it. You semites always trying to get us caught up in your sandnigger wars and in reality Sup Forums(not Sup Forums as you like to write it) wants both dead.

brainlet pussys why dont you both crawl back up your mother vags into you neat little safe space the rest of us will tear this shit down and rebuild better like never before.

>genocide is good goy
>every nahtzee wants to exterminate all the non-Whites
>just like in the hollywood movies!
>Zionists are good because they hate muslims!
>what are you, a MUSLIM?
Adolf Hitler demands freedom for Palestine

youtube.com/watch?v=VbgoUKKmcEM

Give me your address. I'll come fuck your face down and tear your boipuccinup.

k

>implying anybody on Sup Forums wishes anything but the most painful of deaths for the subhuman animals that are your genetic cousins
And I mean, all of them. You know you and the kikes are cousins, right, sandnigger? You deserve each other.

BTW, that was all political posturing to seek allies lol. Hitler is the one who bolstered Israels population by deporting kikes there.

you forgot the one of the most important things in life russo user:
to always acknowledge consecutive digits

checked

But you're a faggot, and you're not considering some details. Ands the reason why Peterson is seen as a gateway to the alt-right.
"Sorting yourself out" has another effect on the Petersonian soyboy.
Once the individual causes of suffering, aimlessness and failure are corrected, only the external malicious forces remain. They become recognizable. The Jew is out in the open.

And thus, a new rage grows.

>Petersonian soyboy

fan of Genderson ITT

bump

Jordan "don't get in fights, just be able to fight" Peterson. aka Jordan "be alive but don't live" Peterson (C U C K)

>pats his good little goy on the head

kek

I believe in equal opportunity not equal outcome. A woman with a 150 IQ or black person with a 140 IQ should be able to get ahead by their own merits without the law telling them to stop.

вay

da

GAS. YOUR. SELF. KIKE. SAGE.

Shame on you. Your cuck daddy Jordan hates antisemites, mutt

Hey even though Jesus may have had the blood of a kike at least he had a heart.

You guys are shilling against JP too hard, take a break and go back to Lauren Southern for a few days

Fuck off, shill

Lauren Southern is disgusting whore and cocksucker

shut up albino gook

New video uploading.

Peterstein on suicide watch.

Jordan B. Peterson exposed as a shill for the establishment status quo lies that are used to cover up the reality of White genocide:

Just started his book yesterday. Enjoying it.

guy looks like Gman from Half-Life. Is it all a conspiracy?
>clean your room, Mr. Freeman

>conspiracy.
Yes.

I'LL CLEAN MY ROOM WHENEVER I GODDAMN WANNNNNT

How many hours a day would you say you spend in your little internet war against Jordan Peterson? You're on an average of about 2000 posts a week spamming Sup Forums, not including 8/pol/ which I havent gone through but know you're raiding. Top this with the videos you're shilling to push your conspiracy theories and the little memes you make, I'm genuinely curious. Is being an Arab Canadian living with your mother and no job affording you 18 hours a day shitposting?

Kill yourself JIDF.

work less
buy nothing
leave diversity
love your people