56% is no Joke

Holy shit I kept thinking that 56% is a meme and exaggeration. I thought in reality we were 65%+ white. If the number is 61% how many of those are just hispanics counted as white? How about half breeds like Obama that count as white? 56% seems like a high number knowing the Federal government and how inept the Census is the number in reality is probably 53% give or take 2%. Why dont you guys make fun of us like Sweden or UK or Italy? We will be fucking less than 50% white in like 20 years. My fucking god.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_wvwKbiTjK8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Why dont you guys make fun of us like Sweden or UK?
Well they do make fun of us, hence the 56% meme. We just don't get ripped on the way like Sweden does because we currently have Trump in power whereas Sweden has their "feminist government" in power.

>or Italy
I don't think Italy belongs in the same category. Italy flies under the radar a lot of the time and isn't always the loudest on the international scene, but something tells me that time will show that Italy won't accept its demise quite so willingly. youtube.com/watch?v=_wvwKbiTjK8

Where do you live in America? I live in NYC and it is 2% white in my neighborhood. Planning on moving to the suburbs of Indianapolis in 2 years.

Hispanics can be of any race though

Checked. Planning on moving to NYC in a couple of months. Fuck. Not sure if I'm gonna end up staying there, though. How'd you decide on Indy?

Don't come here. It sucks dick.

I'm in chicago and my lease is up in 4 months. Couldn't be happier. Either gonna move to another city or a whiter suburb.

New york is literally 50% niggers/fags/niggerfags/puerto ricans.

I can see that. Chicago is a lot of the same. To be honest there are a lot of Mexicans, but at least they fucking go to work every day. I work from home sometimes and the nigger across the hall is there watching movies with his 4 little nigglets all fucking day.

Even half of the so called "whites" in nyc are either lowly sicilians or drunk irish thugs. I especially hate the first because I'm north italian so they see my surname and assume I'm one of them. I don't belong in this city with these future criminals.

2% of whites are Jews. North Africans, middle easterners, and fucking Indians are considered white in census as well.

Subtract all these undesirables and you get le 56% meme. Shit's rough Pedro

America counts spics as white in the census to inflate the pathetic percentage. I'm sure it's much lower actually.

Lower cost of living. One of the lowest for buying a home with alot of square feet. Mostly because my father has friends and family there. It would be easy to find a trucking Job for me and him. We also have family in Michigan and Chicago area. Louisville and Cincinatti are also pretty cool and less than 3 hour drive. Fun laws are good too. No permit or license to but and private sales are good to go. Unlike Illinois and Michigan.

Lol you CLEARLY have never been to NYC if you think it is 50% white. Lived here 20 years now. About 18% non hispanic white.

USA is at best 45 percent white...you have more illegals then you realise and since you don't allow whites to immigrate to the usa and you don't have white children whites are dying out in the usa by the day

Yeah I know. The whitest friends I have are an irish kid and a kid that is half swedish half greek and that's about it.

No. Move to Indiana. Better cheaper.

Why would white hispanics be in the non hispanic white category

Why don't you fucking THINK before you post

>speaking spanish makes you non white

You missed the ball.

America is considered like 70% "white".
9% of this is White Hispanics which would bring it down to 61%
Subtract out 2% of jews and were at 59%.
Now subtract out MENA and Indians and you get LE 56% Face. Could be lower but we are quickly approaching 50%

hispanics can be white

USA is more like 45 percent white it will be like 20 percent white by 2050 since you allow almost 0 white immigration, and your native white population is outbreed by all other races...usa is not a white nation...

Why do you assume some white hispanics aren't white?

Why did you post this twice?

When you take into account all the mongrels, jews and arabs that qualify as white, the US is a white minority.

Because they don't have blue eyes and light hair

because it is all that needs to be said, why the fuck do you americans get so caught up over race if you actually cared you wouldn't have europeans as less then 5 percent of your immigrants, you have around as much Bangladeshi immigrants as europeans themselves...USA is the fucking cancer of the world and really needs to be nuked

OP here when I went to South Florida Miami, Coral Gables, Hialeah etc. the Hispanic women were INSANELY attractive. More than your average white woman. Why is that? Is it because they have white mixed in them? The hispanics in NYC are ugly as fuck.

You really want to go through this again?

Because Spanish Americans are like 0.2% of the population and virtually all other Hispanics are castizos and mastizos.

canada is the country with the fastest decreasing white majority in the world. the usa is probably second...north america is lost to the whites ever since the usa made the 1965 immigration act and put jews in charge of the country, canada has been lost since it created a skilled immigration system...usa wants to create a raise act which will just speed up the blackening of the usa even more...just shut the fuck up pol, nobody cares about your shitskin country of the usa it started out shitskin with native americans and will end up shitskin again...

There's tons of ugly hispanic women in SOFLA they just don't get to stay in coral gables lol. You want hot white women, hot Jews, and hot Jew/white mixes you gotta go to boca raton and other ritzy palm beach communities

Come home le huwite men. Europen womenz r waitin for your benises

Whites aren't going anywhere because hispanics and Semites are white

nobody in europe wants americans they are like muslims and jews who cut off their babies dicks off nobdy wants those circumcized jew cucks, if you allow american whites in they will start cucking out to the jews like they are programmed to and will black up europe even more then it is now...

You have to go back we fucking hate me so much go back now before you make you go back or you don't get to go back at all don't you see those are your fucking choices?

ok so whites will be gone from the usa got it mr. finland

SHILL THREAD SAYGE

yes non Hispanic whites are about 60% of the US population, but there are a lot of Hispanic whites. Actual whites.

Learn how to fucking reply to posts properly

Ancient greeks lived in perfect conditions, while nordics lived on frozen rock that could be tilled only few months every year. Nordics had no time to build useless shit like greeks and they just focused on surviving the harsh and long winters.
Now please tell me why southern europeans are poor and stupid arab looking manlets nowdays? Nobody cares about them, meanwhile everyone on this planet thinks that Scandinavia is a utopia and it is true

>All hispanics are mexican

>What are hispanos

>uses fascist flag
>calls italians arab shitskins

Take it off faggot.

ok but only once you learn how to not turn your country into the fastest decreasing white % country on earth.

Y wuz Achilles and Apollo blonde?

Holy fuck. You're replying to ME, click MY post number not your fucking own you slav-balt trash

scandinavia has a good economy and are marxist welfare states that is why

Not taking the bait.

Nordcucks also have a fetish for watching niggers flood into and take over their countries.

Lithuanians are slavic??? are you that retarded??? go educate yourself...literally no...Lithuanians and Latvians are not slavic go back to your marxist canadian university...

Get out of my country spic. If you don't leave now you're going to get your family hurt someday. Now is your chance.

Most italians have brown eyes, black hair and tan skin. They are no different to arabs in my eyes

I'm italian dipshit

No you're not.

ACKSHUALLY, AMERIKKKA THE GREAT SATAN IS 0% WHITE, Sup Forums TOLD ME SO

JUST SO EVERYBODY KNOWS LITHUANIANS ARE NOT!!!!!!!! SLAVIC WHY ARE SO MANY PEOPLE ON POL FULL RETARDS???

k

>don't have white children
Actually the white birthrate here is back to above replacement, but only since 2016

Only in your cuck fantasies AhMED

you know most leases are merely an agreement that your rent wont increase until its over and you're free to leave when ever

Take off your flag nigger.

hahahahaha show me at least one article where it says that it is above 2.1.....retard not one fucking white nation is above 2.1....all white nations are dying...whites don't have children period no matter poor or rich...so no you are wrong....and if it does say it is above 2.1 you have a lot of mexicans role playing as whites...that would be the only reason for it being 2.1...most whites in the usa don't even know what gender they are...

That doesn't change the fact 90% of italians have black hair and over 80% brown eyes. Literally arab-tier

How many of those Hispanics self-identify as non-white while being whiter than any of pic related? Also, who the fuck really cares, and why?

100% of Americans are 56% white not 56% of Americans are 100% white

>guy said it so it must be true

It's 72%

You don't get blasted like Swedistan or Englistan because you have the second amendment.

Go drink odin's semen, snownigger.

>75%er

Daily reminder that it's going to take as many whites of all kinds to weather the coming storm.

Divide and conquer is an old tactic and it works. Don't fall for it guys.

The leafs are more retarded posters then the americucks...look the usa is below 50 percent white but canada is going to be way worse, Whites are going to be straight genocided there...and fuck off about your swedistan and englandstan and shit and take a look in the mirror

Their race isn't hispanic though since it's not a race

Blame mestizos, don't blame "Hispanics"

Why should non mestizo hispanics be blamed for mestizo crimes?

Lithuanians are soviet rapebabies.

>australian education

YOUR BALTIC BLOOD IS DILUTED WITH EURASIAN SOVIET GENES, LIVE WITH IT FAG

No, i'm going to southern europe to fuck some ugly meds as they see nordics as sex gods and walking fat wallets. Maybe i should donate some money to those poor meds while i'm there too. They are quite poor people you know. Not everyone can win the lottery of life and be born in Scandinavia

If you want white kids then marry a white chick. If you want to live in a white neighborhood then get a good job or move to a white area. Stop worrying about the world 100 years from now. Sorry, but you will be dead 100 years from now. If you aren't alpha enough to get a white chick and make white babies then shut the fuck up. If you blame others for your problems then you are a beta and you aren't humankinds future.

>implying I would want to be a genetically defective nordcuck who gets skin cancer from spending 5 seconds in the sun

good one icemonkey. If italy is such a shithole why do all your women come here on vacation to get railed by the big roman cock? Nordcuck men are pink skinned, weak and effeminate and even nordic females admit this. Glad we civilized you back in the middle ages so we can let you into our empire just to be called non white.

If it were up to me, I'd put everyone in the category of guilty vs non-guilty, with a numerical value on relations to other convicted persons, with an additional value appointed to severity levels.

+1

rape babies? nigga that's more like latvians but they aren't soviet rape babies but german rape babies, lithuanians are not rape babies and even if they were who the fuck cares.

this is exactly why whites are dying out back in the day whites were like all other races they just gave 0 fucks about jobs and shit and all whites had kids now you post retarded shit like you need a good job to live in a white neighbourhood when this is not the fucking case I lived in the usa for 13 years and that is not what it is, you just need to live in a country ass part of the usa...alpha enough to get a white women?? that sounds retarded being white should be enough like it was in the past to get a white women, shit if it is about being alpha no wonder why your american women fantasise about having nigger kids with your ghetto ass niggers....america is lost

t. had an irish grandparent btw

women's value in the USA is so super inflated to the point where fatties think they deserve 9/10 looking guys. it's not that easy anymore

you cucks are the one's to inflate womens value in the first place so why blame them? and ever since 1965 you started importing non whites for you to compete with for them...I honestly can't find one ray of hope for the longevity of whites in the usa, the jews have you reeled in way too hard..

Competition is beneficial until it gets to the point of destructive behavior. The destructive behavior is something that needs to be addressed.

competition is beneficial? so niggers competing with you for your own women is beneficial? for who? fucking dumbass americuck

lmaoing@le56%face every day