Pelosi fucked up and we aren't capitalizing

This crazy bitch pandered for white genocide and illegals for 8 hours in a government building.

realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/02/07/pelosi_my_grandsons_birthday_wish_was_to_have_brown_skin_the_face_of_the_future_of_our_country.html

>NANCY PELOSI: I'm reminded of my own grandson. He is Irish, English, whatever, whatever, and Italian-American, he is a mix. But he looks more the other [Italian] side of the family, shall we say.

>And when he had his sixth birthday... he had a very close friend whose name is Antonio, he's from Guatemala. And he has beautiful tan skinned, beautiful brown eyes, and this was a proud day for me, because when my grandson blew out the candles on his cake, they said did you make a wish?

>He said yes, he made a wish. What is your wish? I wish I had brown skin and brown eyes like Antonio.

>So beautiful. So beautiful. The beauty is in the mix. The face of the future for our country is all-American. And that has many versions.

Why is Sup Forums not seizing this opportunity to drop red pills? This is a fucking gift. Some memes with a prominent black politician quoting her verbatim, but substituting her 'Antonio' for 'Chad', 'tan' for 'white', and 'Guatemala' for 'Ohio' would be hilarious.

Why are you not memeing this, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885
forward.com/news/national/325698/spy-rumors-fly-on-gusts-of-truth/
archive.org/details/DancingIsraelisFBIReport
cryptome.org/dea-il-spy.htm
informationclearinghouse.info/article17260.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg
youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
youtube.com/watch?v=NSccNlpTT8c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>why is pol not acting
The board is currently overrun by Jidf shills because of the Israelis bullshit. They are trying to make people either ignore that they are trying to start world war three or be sympathetic to the fact they are bombing shit outside their borders for no fucking reason.

So yea we'd like to do shit but shills are a real problem right now.

It's so fucked up what she said, I can't even fathom it. It's like 20s version politics, in reverse. It's just weird to me it's getting such a pass. I guess the shills really are just too thick.

BUMP THIS

bump

bump

You aren't alone brother just know that. Glad you posted fuck the kikes.

And yes she's absolutely fucking insane and a gift that keeps on giving. I hope she stays around long enough to sabotage princess pocahontas.

I have a tool that defeats JIDF shills. I have been testing it most of the day. Many have been accusing me of being a shill and I also got a 15 minute ban earlier. Use it in any thread that is being subverted. The whole text including the disclaimer is important. The content is only useful because it deters JIDF, because of this you will be accused of derailing threads into conspiracy threads. Ignore them, we hurt their ability to farm shekels so it makes them butthurt. Copy/pasta below.

Do not view this as an attempt to derail a thread, it is simply an effective weapon against paid shills, I am not a shill trying cause every thread to turn into a 9/11 conspiracy. I was blocked for spam because it is so effective and they got butthurt. Ignore the content, it is simply a shill remover.

Paid shills are not allowed to post in threads with Israel-9/11 links.

This Pasta kills the shill.

Post this PASTA in any thread you suspect of being subverted.

--------------------------------------------------

ABC News - Israelis Detained on 9/11 Spies
>abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885

Spy Rumors Fly on Gusts of Truth - Marc Perelman - Forward
>forward.com/news/national/325698/spy-rumors-fly-on-gusts-of-truth/

FBI report - Israelis caught celebrating after first tower was struck
>archive.org/details/DancingIsraelisFBIReport

DEA report on Israeli "art student" spies who visited sensitive DEA and DoD locations directly prior to 9/11
>cryptome.org/dea-il-spy.htm

What Did Israel Know in Advance of the 9/11 Attacks? [good summary]
>informationclearinghouse.info/article17260.htm

FOX News - The Israeli 9/11 Connection ep.1
>youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0

Ryan Dawson - War By Deception [contains info on how ((neocons)) used 9/11 to get us into Iraq]
>youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg

Israel Mossad Chief - Juval Aviv, (mossad agent on whom the movie 'Munich' is based)
>youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
tries to cover for Israel but ends up admitting a lot

2.40 'there is no doubt that there were various Israeli teams in America... who were MONITORING terrorist networks...

3.08 'Israel had [the 9/11] information that they were giving the American government..'

continues to blame the CIA for storing bombs in the towers

bump

Half the country is nonwhite or hates whites, it doesn't matter

Bump

Nobody cares

fuck off nigger

Holy shit that's effective

Yeah I'm feeling sleepy to bro, it's nothing

Dreamtime heh!

Die in pain shills.

It actually works incredibly well. You will notice that threads which would normally be shilled to hell and back no longer move so quickly. At the same time, you will be accused of being a shill which is another sure sign you are triggering butthurt from some of the idiots from leftypol/tumblr.etc.

Saved.

You are doing god's work bro.

It is also good info for those who are interested so it serves a dual purpose.

I'm honestly surprised this isn't gaining that much traction.
I think people are getting dulled to the vitriolic anti-whiteness that the left spews daily

Yeah I was being sincere. Shill Kill. Good work

Thanks but it wasn't my idea originally. I saw it last night and have been testing it. Another user in a thread earlier today helped me refine it as well.

She advocated for my genocide so I am done trying to have civil discourse. I just post this everywhere I go irl

>beauty is in the mix
>take many colors of paint
>dump them all into a bucket
>suddenly shit

Do these traitors not hear themselves when they speak?

Thanks.

Why don't you all just shut the fuck up and pop out white babies if you feel so threatens about your race dying. Stop complaining and have 10 white kids.

Tired of your crying

No one cares what you think, nigger.

Working on that. Also working on putting myself in a position that removes their ability to feed off the tit of the nanny state and breed at crazy rates without having earned the resources to do so.

Her grandson told her his wish so it won't come true, don't worry

redpill?

Wow retardation. Meant this:
youtube.com/watch?v=NSccNlpTT8c

It should also be stated that a large portion of the black population is pissed at the dems. They saw how quickly they were completely sold out in favor of a larger voting base. We could definitely use that to our advantage.

>Paid shills are not allowed to post in threads with Israel-9/11 links.

>I can't reproduce with a white girl

Sucks

It works. Now if I could find some way to repel the tumblr/leftypol faggots.

She already dropped 8 hours of red pills on her own. The longer she talked the harder it became for media and liberals to keep running rampent.

Here's one I slapped together. I suck at memes but you get the idea.

Would you her tits lads

This right here.
Tell the blacks they got sold out

Keep pushing that the dems won't make a deal to the spics

sick whore

Nice digits nigger

Hottest pantyhosed legs on a 70yr old on da planet. I wanna squirt my load deep inside that liberal pussy!!

Huge military parade planned
At war with the deep state
At war with the FBI
Total disdain for all of the politicians that pretend to fight each other

Could it be happening? Is Trump preparing to lead us towards our destiny?

I can't take the country going further into the shitter
Ready for a Trump

They were bought and paid for by Lyndon I'll-have-those-niggers-voting-Democrat-for-50-years Johnson

>dude lets talk about 'trad' e-cancer lmao
jews have gone all out, board is gone, has been gone for a few weeks

A few years ago talking about white genocide would have you labeled a conspiracy theorist. Today, our politicians are openly discussing and celebrating it. Holy fuck what a difference a few years makes. We going full accelerationist nao.

Everyone needs to have my anti-shill pasta handy. I'm thinking of a way to get rid of the leftypol/tumblr/reddit fags too. So far the only thing I can think of is to make gore posting great again, unfortunately I really dislike the idea of saving that shit.

bump

If niggers still stick with democrats after all this shit there really is no hope for them

We need to physically remove female white boomers. They're so out of touch and suicidal it's unreal

>They saw how quickly they were completely sold out in favor of a larger voting base.
A larger voting base that lives primarily in already blue states. The dems sold out the blacks for one reason. They want Texas. Once Texas flips to blue, the US is over for good.

I can't think of a more bitter, hate filled demographic (as far as whites go) than female boomers. They are to blame for much of what ails us today. The sexual revolution? Thank them.

Testing

Her grandson is a nigger lover. absolute state of California Democrats.

Lol at holding out hope for those greasy animals.

she basically said, "my grandson wants to be a latino version of rachel dolezal, isn't that awesome?"

Texas is going blue because of Commiefornia refugees no matter what. This is why we have to push for drastic immigration reform.

bumpity

What are you talking about? Pelosi just provided enough material to attack Dems with for the entire 2018 Midterm elections. When the ads come out, make sure that R's will use her words here to crush Dems. The last few years, the reason Dems have been crushed in house races is because of Pelosi. Now she has got even worse, Dems will get crushed.

Pelosi Fappening: when?