How did communism have such a grip on people...

How did communism have such a grip on people? Almost every continent had nations whose people's literally gave their lives for the ideal. Not one culture was immune to it. There hasn't been a largescale secular system of political thought since then.

Why did it reach as far as it did? Why does it still linger regardless of what we know about the Holodomor and the rest?

boopouorino

Do emo and goth chicks still exist? Like ones that aren't sjw hambeasts?

why is it impossible to find a cute girl these days

>tfw no goth gf

There pretty far and in between. I met a few in college most SJWs and the only one that didn't give a duck about that noise, had a pretty fucking sweet rack. Too bad she was into Soy Chads

Communism should be included in the DSM-5 as a mental disability.

>still falling for the crazy painted thot meme

Not worth it

Communism is a reaction to the very real alienation brought about by the industrial revolution. People are drawn to utopian ideals. Fascism is also a response to the same alienation but it’s better

When weak people realize that God won't save them they put their faith in their leaders. It is rough to realize that your government doesn't give a fuck about you, and it makes more sense to try to change it, instead of refusing it.

It's a system designed to sound good on paper, like a virus.
Basically it exploits your good will and make you defend it with the risk of sounding like a villain if you don't.

"You don't want to be an asshole that don't share everything with your friends do you?"

Well the people who push it have a knack for manipulation.

Because it's based on religious thinking, like liberalism or being an ancap.

You think you need a God for something to be a religion. But you're wrong. A religion can be based on any supernatural law, such as fundamental human equality.

Yeah, sometimes it can be a belief that a magical invisible hand dictates the market and tilts the scales so that pure self-interest will benefit and solve all societal issues.

have any of you ever put your dick in something like that? It is so sweet bros, you gotta try it so warm and wet, then when she moans and winces staring into your eyes while you nail the shit out of her good stuff

You are on the right path. My brother-in-law is a super liberal. I ripped on Trump and he was all happy. When I told him that I think that we don't need a president anymore he started to get upset with me. Humanity has evolved past the need for one guy or party to rule us all.

Couple of reasons
>gibs
The people out protesting feel that under communism they are going to get a handout bigger than their current allotment. This stems from a fundimental lack of understanding of Marxism. The people out occupying wallstreet and being homeless are the lumpen prolitariate. They refuse work, they dont want to work, and according to marxism will need to be purged
>Want a new beginning
Another group of marxists want a fresh start where they end up hopefully higher up in the heirarchy. By killing all those above they hope to be higher up - they fail to understand that marxism has only one level unless you are party leadership. They want marxism because they want to rule you, this makes them fascists.
>from each according to his ability and to each according to his need
They see their need as great and their ability as moderate. They think they will end up with a better share.

Commies are thieves.

you can literally get everything you typed from a conservative trad qt wife without the danger and degeneracy of sex with diseased clown women

>Fascism is also a response to the same alienation but it’s better

how is it better

she can become trad bro she is only a teenager

only after she's been btfo by every swinging dick
>dethotified sloppy seventh sevenths
no thanks

@OP
such a 2008 meme

teenagers are the best most innocent and tight women

go to bed NZ

>political ideas can be a mental illness
Hi Brezhnev

Idiots are drawn by ideas that sound good.
Lazy motherfuckers who will never achieve anything and want gibs for free.
Muh bourgeoisie

for really

If these Ideas are out of this world and completely disconnected from reality yes they should be considered what they are.
Communism doesn't take personal greed and laziness into consideration.
Which is why it's always destinated to fail.

Just read up Einsteins quote about insanity.

>Why did it reach as far as it did? Why does it still linger regardless of what we know about the Holodomor and the rest?
Capitalist and communist jews.

THAT EMO CHICK HAS A MOUTH FULL OF CUM

why are you yelling insanity