When will Sup Forums realize that the people getting abortions should not be having offspring in the first place...

When will Sup Forums realize that the people getting abortions should not be having offspring in the first place? If it weren't for abortions we'd be 26% white by now.

giv milkies

it should only be illegal for bigot whites

Whites are smart enough to use protection/birth control, no need.

Yeah, my morals are so fly by night I can overlook the murder of a few million babies in the name of preventing degeneracy.

Listen to yourself, OP. Then stop talking altogether, kthx.

So Planned Parenthood admits to black genocide.

>caring about the offspring of niggers and spics

>Sup Forums is pro life
Sup Forums is anti-choice at most.

The more black abortions the better.

The fewer white abortions the better.

Eliminate benefits to single moms first, then we'll talk.
Planned parenthood for black mothers is what ASPCA is to stray cats.

>spics
>having any concept of contraception
I don't know how they manage to pump out so many goddamn kids.

Yeah, I am not a genocidal maniac. This is surprising to you?
Also, I agree with a lot that is advocated for on here but, I am speaking for myself only. As is everyone else unless I missed something big like ratifying a constitution and elections...

This, also our problems are bigger than abortion. It doesn't matter if abortion is legal if you didn't have people who needed or were willing to get them.

Catholicism = anti-BC

>if it weren't for abortions
You mean if it weren't for unprotected sex?

>implying niggers know how to use protection

>implying niggers know anything

fpbp

When will OP realize that the *people* getting abortions are women??

>being a childless hedonist who basically uses sex as a pleasure button and nothing else is the same as being smart

Even for coalburners?

Smarter than being the exact same and crippling your life.

why do you think i donate to them?

Are those milkers of the Khazar variety?

I'm pretty sure that abortion keeps more blacks out of the system than whites

This mindset, that children are something that "cripples your life" (how someone comes to this viewpoint I don't understand) is exactly why the West is not having children anymore. People use sex the same way that a masturbating chimpanzee does rather than the way a person should

>people getting abortions should not be having offspring in the first place

agreedo

With you bro, don't worry about it

Its not the children that cripple your life. Its the woman and the court system that cripple your life. That being said don't go around having lots of casual sex with women who might be the type to ruin your life.

>impregnate a woman that you wanted to just throw away when you were done with her
>complain that this has consequences

>what is child support payment
>what are rape accusations

2000iq nig sterilization strategy my man

>what is child support payment

Ah yes, complaining about niggers in your OP post and then going on to complain that the law doesn't allow you to just ditch your own children if they become inconvenient to you. Hypocrite.

>what are rape accusations

False rape accusations only happen because people have casual sex, the woman feels used after (because both she and the man did in fact use each other, but women are more sensitive to this fact than men are), and since she doesn't have any kind of intelligible moral framework to approach the issue from (since the West doesn't want to be Christian anymore) she approaches it from the libertarian "consenting adults" framework. If she had consented to it, she would not have felt used, so she thinks. Therefore, false rape charges.

Did you purposely ignore the last sentence of my post just to get a reply out of me? I'm not complaining about the consequences. I agree sex should be taken very seriously. God damn you're dumb.

>False rape accusations only happen because people have casual sex
>>implying false rape accusations don't occur in wedding cake marriages
wat

sauce pls

Your second sentence is directly related to your third sentence though and if you don't see that then you're dumb

>False rape accusations only happen because people have casual sex, the woman feels used after (because both she and the man did in fact use each other, but women are more sensitive to this fact than men are), and since she doesn't have any kind of intelligible moral framework to approach the issue from (since the West doesn't want to be Christian anymore) she approaches it from the libertarian "consenting adults" framework. If she had consented to it, she would not have felt used, so she thinks. Therefore, false rape charges.

I'm not arguing against you on the abortion part, but jesus christ that's a hell of a lot of autism. Possibly one of the biggest virgin thinks-he's-got-women-all-figured-out posts I've ever seen. How about you go date a some women before you you spout more of your fantasy fan-fiction in public like that again.

most do realize this. its only the most retarded "MUH DEGENRACY MUH BABBY MURDER" autists that dont support the womans choice

Wtf are you trying to say

>post tits
"mommy give milkies"
>post ass
"BRAAAAAAPP"

Which is worse. Sup Forums?

"BRAAAAAAPP"

At least milkies meme has a pepe to go with it usually. Brap posting is one step lazier.

It's still possible to treat your wife as if she is nothing but an object of lust and so make her still feel used, if by "wedding cake marriages" you meant "marriages"

Oh yeah man, you da biggest play-a around, you dicking down dem bitches left and right! Upvoted, thanks for not even trying to counterargue and just pulling out the ad hominems right away

You used Christianity and Libertarianism in the same paragraph to try and explain false rape accusations.

Rather than the easy truth, which is that most false rape claims are from women who were cheating and try and cover up.

Wedding cake marriages to avoid any confusion with your cucked Canadian common law marriages.

Can anyone tell if you're pro abortion or not?
Can anyone tell what your stance on anything is?

Time traveling consent is retarded and anyone who supports it as a valid argument to convict someone as a rapist is a retard.
/rope

I choose khazar milkers over white children

I will never support infanticide. I'm not negotiating on my morals, no matter what.

I meant libertarian in the sense of a moral worldview, i.e. the "consenting adults" worldview. It just so happens that this worldview has won over people into adopting it as a political ideology as well. Cheating is also included in what I said, since it's another way for (in this case) a woman to try to overcome her guilt over using someone else

that's Apu you ignoramus

brap poster are far worst but not bad

Who cares? It will only stop with state mandated girlfriends.

>trying to imprison someone because you felt bad after a night of drunken sex
>libertarian

>anti-christian
>libertarian
a fucking leaf

The girl feels bad because she participated in an act in which both people used each other as objects. She doesn't have a well-developed moral worldview (consenting adults), so the only way she can deal with her guilt is by passing it onto the man, because she has no mechanism of her own for dealing with guilt

>We'd be 26% white
>Most abortions are insecure white women(to my knowledge)
Really gets activates my almonds.

uhhhhh

Or put differently, the issue with libertarian morality arises when people do things that are perfectly in accordance with this morality but yet still feel guilt over certain acts (like casual sex). Because they subscribe to libertarian morality, it makes sense to them that the only reason they felt guilt is because there was a violation of the principle of consenting adults, thus she convinces herself that the man raped her

>implying we don't

Abortion should be utilized in a eugenic way.

but the point is it doesnt make sense, libertarianism is based in christian theology, and definitely against imprisoning people who did nothing wrong.

what they subscribe to is thotism, where they will do whtaever the fuck they want to make sure their friends continue to beleive they arnt stupid sluts.

this is further enabled by leftist laws that have no repercussions, not even any social repercussions (because the law keeps them anonymous) for attempting to imprison someone illegally.

>implying it isnt
planned parenthood was started by the eugenics society of america, and primarily operates in inner cities.
google margaret sanger

in fact, it would fucking infuriate the left if we started memeing margaret sanger, shes a fucking hero to them.

>state mandated girlfriends
is this the endgame of Sup Forums?

it was the endgame of civilization up until the 20th century. Imbalanced relationships leads to angry single men with nothing left to lose.

End game is only Chad(near-chad) semen allowed.
If you produce inferior semen, then you can use your nearest blood-relative Chad for semen but otherwise are allowed to keep as many Stacies as you can support.

Degeneracy aside, thats some.impressive animation