Communism

What's your excuse for being a sub 70 IQ, fag?

Like all capitalist thieves, you try to steal an excuse. Thankfully, according to my principle of "to each according to their need", I never needed one, so I can't give it. Maybe you can pay thirty bucks to an ancap.

I take, not steal. Try again homo.

Like all capitalist thieves, you rationalize desperately, stealing because you are too weak and lazy to work.

Why work when you can steal from the weak?

Have you ever had a job in your life?

Of course.

Kek.

what happens when someone does not give you their full ability and says they have a greater need? Like a black mother with 8 babbies from different fathers?

this guy is massive bait. I know commies are fucking retarded, but not even a commie is going to quote their own brain dead mantra as an argument. BAIT.

Someone who refuses to work but demands gibs is an ancap. Throw them out of spaceships.

Reads like a joke/cristal clear bait

>cristal

Communism is end point of democratic capitalism.
Fascism is only sustainable system.
Even if communistic utopia happens:
>liberalism votes to give worst people free gibs
>gibs erodes productive members ability to produce and creates cycle of liberal voters
>evolution optimizes process until producers are destroyed or go 1488
Either way, world is depreciated of finite resources to satisfy pointless production

References Heinlein but fails to grok the meaning of TANSTAAFL.

>providing to your fellow man erodes the ability to produce anything at all.
No it doesn't. That's stupid.

>being a commie in 21st century
Still heads and tails above your stupid ass.

You don't need Sup Forums or Sup Forums so GTFO.

Nice Source Boi.

So how is that any different than a capitalist exploiting people's labor because they'd otherwise starve?
All you've done is create a system where the bureaucrats are in charge instead of the capitalists.

you go to jail and get free food and all the gay sex you ever need and no bills to pay....you are right!

Why is it so hard to realise that neither total communism nor total capitalism work?

In a system that values the individual over the whole, producers (middle class) will always end up in system that provides for the non-producers (lower/upper classes and disabled) due to human humility and apathy.
Only a system that places priority on the group can succeed.
Tribalism 101

They aren't opposites.

You need to be at least 18 to post here.

Friendly reminder that all "revolutionaries" will be lined up against the wall and shot by those they fought for

A job outside of academia? Subway doesnt count.

I'm a software developer.

Does copyright exist in capitalism and communism?
Yes! Even at the detriment of the group.

Does copyright exist in fascism at the detriment of the group?
No!

Straight from the communist Wikipedia editors:
>In Vladimir Lenin's political theory, a classless society would be a society controlled by the direct producers, organized to produce according to socially managed goals. Such a society, Lenin suggested, would develop habits that would gradually make political representation unnecessary, as the radically democratic nature of the Soviets would lead citizens to come to agree with the representatives' style of management.
Care to defend that /\?
ps. this is an image board...post images