Girls und Panzer the Movie

Majino coming xoon!!

youtube.com/watch?v=C1Z6L31E0ZA

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/jkL6Kc2z
youtube.com/watch?v=QyT0Uv3rpTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You don't really get to call it "the Movie" when it's the second one.

The video introduced BC Freedom School, with 3 new characters from it

>> No Asparagus

>New Final footage
>Dream Tank Match coming to PS4 later this year
Oh man.

>Online game
I'm not giving Sony twenty Eurobucks a month, guess I won't play it

It's all I ever wanted, honestly. WoT just doesn't have enough cute girls.

Maybe it will also come to PC(Steam) like LWA.

Were the WoT team involved in any way in the development of this game? I dunno if it's just me, but the way the tanks were moving in the trailer looked eerily similar to WoT.

I couldn't tell you, but I hope it's not the same model, I want to do some fucking multi-track drfting.

I want to see them and Darjeeling arguing.

Hats!

>Arcade Mode in War Thunder allows tanks to do stuff straight from GuP
>Nips will still stick to World of Tanks physics
How do we stop Slava Makarov?

Not all of them need it

>>to do stuff straight from GuP
Without tank drifting.

Warthunder isn't as fun as WoT, also too much grind.

nip twitter's been noting some similarities appearance-wise to Marie, Andre & Oscar from Rose of Versailles.

What the fuck they already saved their school stop milking this shit

>no Asparagus
That's the worst bit. So Ribbon Warrior isn't canon then.

>So Ribbon Warrior isn't canon then
We already knew that.

A French team, this is one of the teams that I'd hoped for! And I really like the designs too. Wonder if we'll get another school to go with it with Final considering it's runtime will be plenty long, I've been out of the news loop for a while so I'm not sure if this was all we were getting. Give me Koala or Gregor next and I'll be a very happy man.

I really like that hats, and the deadpan brown character looks like she'll be really neat on screen, like some sort of Hoshino/Mako hybrid.

I also saw some Saori in the PV, so the PV is pretty much perfect for me. I just pray this new game featured at end gets some form of localisation, or is at least easy enough to navigate even with Japanese menus, looks like it'll be a lot of arcade fun. Don't let me down Bamco.

>also too much grind.
Wot is the same shit

>Warthunder isn't as fun as WoT
I actually found the opposite to be true, WoT's spotting mechanics are fucking unbearable for me.

thats not Maginot you clown, its the other french school,

Yeah it's B/C Freedom it's literally on their emblem.

Isn't that the school in a constant state of civil war?

Yeah at least it was. Maybe this movie will change the canon.

pastebin.com/jkL6Kc2z

As of this info it was, but it said there's plenty of newer people on the schoolship free of the rivalry, so it's probably all but dissipated within BC-Freedom, maybe a few leftover third years that are still upset with one another? Either way their divide and reunification will make more a neat tank composition, they'll be fun to see animated I think.

I'm also still wondering where Alice is going to end up, do you think it'll be BC-Free now?

Will it be fun?
youtube.com/watch?v=QyT0Uv3rpTM

Alice is going to seduce so many young men when she grows.

>Implying she doesn't already seduce lot's of young men.

It's like Wot with GuP skin slap onto it.

It's GuP

What contrived reason will they come up with this time for the Ooarai Schoolship being at risk?

Why the fuck can't they show Miho and Alice dad?

Delinquents damaging the ship and its starting to sink
Battle the French for a money match

see The french are also poor.

Arisu is choosing st. Gloriana. Lewis Carol was english.

>civil war
>divided school
>not Blue Division High School
Azul never.

She also use a centurion

You are just a complete retard. WoT has official guides on everything about spotting, and is honestly better than Warthunder's.

APOCALYPSE NOW 

I never said I don't understand it, I said I don't like it. Why the fuck must a guy be invisible because he's sitting behind a bush? Having to crunch numbers to find the range where you stay arbitrarily invisible to the enemy while you can see him isn't fun. They can have a thousand perfect guides on how the system works, if it's shit it doesn't matter.

So that's how deep down below the school carrier look like.

WT now have similiar system.

Is it arcade only? I'm playing realistic and I don't notice it at all.

Yeah, it's pretty dumb because sometimes you're getting shot from an open field and you can't see who's shooting, while other times you're firing through a fuckton of shrubbery at an outline one of your teammates spotted.

SCAMCO/10

It's everywhere.
I'm trying to find a video about that.

Why?
Asparagus simply might have graduated.

No, that's just the middle.
REALLY deep down in the ship live communities of long forgotten school girls who developed into pale, eyeless creatures over the time.

For the last time Mr. Lovecraft, school carriers weren't built by Eldritch Abominations!

New team members I guess

Sure about that?

The stinky French are here!

Rude.

They are nice girls.

Will there be full scale models of the various schools?
Will I be able to drive off the side of the carrier?
Can I dismount and explore the bowels of the ship?
Will they make an animation for Miho to deflect shots with her fist, dodge so fast they pass through her, or will she just use her face?

They will never show the dads. Especially after giving the two MILFs dakimakura.

One of the characters is a shape shifting monster, the theory isn't too far fetched.

is she a gundam?

she's perfect

This, it feels like I'm trying to take advantage of the mechanics instead of actually fighting the enemy as a tank should. I know WT isn't exactly realistic either but i has the feel down better imo.

There must be something wrong with me if the option I'd like to see the most of those listed is to drive off the carrier. But you know damn well the game won't have any of that.It's probably going to be arcadey tank battles with VN sections splitting them up at best.

Not even a day old and there's already fanart of the Delinquents

Tank

I like this archetype.

I'm guessing the yankii's a new Ooarai team?

Speculation on what tank they'll get?

Long skirts with exposed midriff are the best

The fact that Japanese female delinquents wear conservative clothing will never stop being weird for me.

BC Freedom is the Free French themed team right? They ought to have some good shit then.

>They ought to have some good shit then.
By what logic? BC Freedom is one of the poorest schools in the GuP lore.

Nope.
There were two schools - BC and Freedom.
BC was Vichy France themed school and Freedom was Free Fance themed school.
But due to budget cuts they were assembled into one school on one school carrier.

Panther, Shermans, budget French tanks. There are worser compositions out there.

>Maginot: Third Republic France
>BC: Vichy France
>Freedom: Free France
This is right?

Yep.

It is one thing to say Ribbon Warrior is a spinoff manga and therefore not official canon, but how does the PV make it not canon?

France must be quite popular in the GuP universe if three schools took it as theme.

That's not what BC Freedom has.

Will my wife be back?
I hope she never loses.

>She gives you this look

What do?

If I remember right, they were the second in making carriers, Anzio being the first

Because they wear different uniform than the one from Nogami's?

Well, you could explain it with the fact that it happens post-RW and they adopted a new uniform for all, after getting their shit together in RW.

I thought that was what they had based on the school information dumps. Though it has been quite a while since these threads so I might remember wrongly.

Except it is:

>Due to their sudden union, BC-Freedom High School operates a mishmash of tanks that are very different from each other. Their main force in Senshado consists of early-war French tanks such as the Hotchkiss H-39 and SOMUA S-35 along with the heavier M4A2 and Model G Panther tanks.
>They are also known to possess an FCM F1 multi-turreted superheavy tank, but it has not seen combat. It is suspected to be either non-operational or is thought to lack combat ability. BC-Freedom High School has also acquired a Valentine Mk.V, but it is currently non-operational.

Is it Maginot that has the ARL-44 then?

I think so.

Also "Tora! Tora! Tora!" on the ceiling, "Danzig" on the floor...

There was some speculah but I don't remember it appearing on any chapter

That's very odd though considering it's not a tank of the third republic. It would make far more sense for BC Freedom to have that considering it was manufactured after the liberation of France.

It's mentioned in some supplementary material about the school, but never actually features in the manga or anything. It's also in a state of disrepair and they can't afford to fix it.

Will it ever be available outside of Japan? That's the question...

Guess we have to do with GuP mods for other games for quite a while...

Bamco has been releasing stuff with english subs in asian markets. They've done it with gundam so I'm not going to be suprised if this gets an asian english release.

I'm glad about BC Freedom, but also a little sad about the lack of Eclair