Tfw going to snitch on local drug dealer

>tfw going to snitch on local drug dealer
What are you doing to make your local area a better place?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You are going to get killed, snitch

i'll pee outside to melt some snow

>snitch on your local drug dealer
What do the cops have on you that you have to act like a little spineless cunt?

Snitching's easy user. Make them not want to exist.

kek if its a nigger thats great. if white defs kys.

this

Nice work getting rid of the local degenerates in your area. Stay anonymous though.

Nothing. My pothead friend has been hanging out with a known heroin dealer who always has a couple grams of heroin hidden on him at all times. I’m going to send an anonymous tip with some photos I secretly took of him weighing some h on a scale at my pothead friend’s house

>talking to police and believing you'll be anonymous

ishygddt

He is a mulatto nigger. I’m doing this sort so my white pothead friend stops hanging out with him

reported you to the drug dealer

doing god's work user

Planning to eradicate humanity.

>Giving your real name or any information in an anonymous tip

this, op can just submit an anonymous tip, how ever op if your friend hangs out with nigger all the time and they raid his apartment your friend will be arrested.

Start with yourself then.

Becareful how you do it. Get burner and call in

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

I should punch you in the mouth for that. I hate druggies but you NEVER snitch on anyone. Just go kill him yourself.

>exploiting outdated laws to put some nigger into government funded crime school
What's your endgame, op?

im doing the drops in your local area OP

learn hell to spell drugs dipshit

Aren't you supposed to be an Aussie

drug dealers sell valuable poisons to niggers, spics, and white trash. you're scum if you tattle.

Nice op! One less degenerate Mexican cartel enabling drug dealer on this planet.

oh
you konw i dont talk to no fucking niggers

>interfering with natural selection and preventing drug addicts from killing themselves
>making your local area a better place
Pick 1 faggot

Yeah nah cops usually dont touch doctors or pharmacists. Wastin ya time bro. Also cops like are people and hate snitches.

Opiod epidemic in America is caused by the wealthy elite who control big pharma making big profits off the suffering common people and you want to dob in a local drug dealer.
It`s the wealthy elite you should be guillotining you cuck.

>inb4 OP ends up dead due to fucking with a cartel linked dealer

>foreign cartels murdering a US citizen
Rev up those warthogs.

You're gonna be found out hahaha
Go for it

Fuck off cletus kys literal nigger

I reported all the illegals in my neighborhood to ICE. Problem is I don't know most of their names, so I doubt ICE will follow up on such sparse tips.

never dob yer mates

I gues you didn't snitch on your uncle when he fiddled you as a kid either.

got a heroin dealer months ago, catch up faggots.

Lol nice projection faggot I dont have an uncle.

>snitch ass bitch detected
Growing up my friends and I would jump bitches like you and would love to see you squel to someone about it because then we'd fuck you up again.

How did you do it?

>too fucking retarded to get the point
Nigger confirmed.

lol this, for you know cops he supplies are the cops your going to rat to.

What would happen if citizens with guns started invoking fear into the criminals for once

>snitch on local drug dealer
>implying i live in a nigger neighborhood

>Jumps people like a bitch
>Calls other people bitches

>thinking raping a kid is equal to a junky selling drugs to other junkies so they can die quicker.

I found the retard

I'm okay with this as long as he's a heroin dealer. Fuck anyone who sells that poison to people.

the raid occurs between 2 and 8 weeks after the report is finalised, which could take up to two years.

it's extremely likely that someone in the process will notice their friend or neighbour in the spotlight, and notify them of any potential raids.

good luck user, you're gonna get hit with a baton~

>he literally believes in the "fair fight" meme

lmao at you senpai

>checks flag
Oh right you get jailed for hate speech if you tell the cops about all the teenage girls ahmed raped

>Acts like a nigger
Gets called out for it

That's cool as long as you don't snitch on white people

Right on Romania.

Good, fuck drug dealers and addicts.

>t. smarted off to a group of dudes and got his ass beat for acting tough

>all the people in this thread complaining
Fucking degenerates man. Fucking filthy fucking degenerates.

Doing gods work, OP. It doesn't matter if he is black or white, he's a degenerate.

This

It’s true, though. It’s all true. The „chill stoner“ meme is just that. They’re all garbage people propagating garbage culture. Keep your area nigger and SJW Free. Don’t associate with those scumbags.

Live in one of the most armed states in the Country
Where no niggers live
Never got jumped because, only whites live around here

Thanks man
Google “opioid epidemic in north eastern America” and you will know why I’m doing it

That’s great, everyone will benefit from your actions.Well done.

fucking my wife as an alternative to jerking off. im losing the battle

Remember during prohibition, the wealthy elite could go to their doctor to get a prescription for whiskey. Was harder for the common people to do that.
You want to make the world a better place, kill the wealthy elite. They are the problem.
Let people have their drugs you

Whites who engage in this are just as bad, and usually leftist scum. This stuff is the true racial equality; itvturns whoever used it into a nigger, it doesn’t matter if it’s weed or acid or whatever else. If it’s meth or heroin. They’re all as horrible as niggers, before long.

Let people have their drugs you cuck.

The state would see it as competition and act accordingly very quickly for once. Like when some mexicans took it upon themselves to do something against the drug cartells.

my county of like 100,000 is 95% white, and growing up it was pretty common to hear of people getting jumped at bonfires, parties, football games etc. Maybe you are just a bunch of soygoy fags afraid of confrontation?

>Remember during prohibition, the wealthy elite could go to their doctor to get a prescription for whiskey

Myth. Doctors could get *alcohol* but couldn't get Jack Daniels or whatever. No. Doctors weren't moving cases of hootch for "rich people".

"Rich people" could pay the bootleggers to get it much cheaper anyways.

this
this board is obsessed with minorities
know your real enemy

Half the fucking replies in this thread
>a yo why u snitchin u gon get jumped

I've been noticing a lack of nigger hate threads in the last couple of months and I think it's time to clean out the orc nest again.

Good for you, just do it anonymously for your own protection.

These degenerates are to be stamped out.

No, we don't attack random strangers because they are probably armed.
And we are self respecting people who aren't drug addicts and thug nigger wannabees

>if white defs kys.
no. they are plague bringers
perhaps judicial system will knock their head straight
if not, you might stop them from corrupting other people

I've sold since highschool, always been libertarian. Have sold speed, oxy, xanax, weed, all of that "fun" stuff.

Fact is, most of my normal customers (outside of the xanax/other anxiety shit seekers, those people are fucking nutcases) share extremely similar views to my own. It really blew my mind. Even a good amount of my nigger buyers are pretty based. Shit has really opened my eyes

Saving fruit seeds and planting them

>Half the fucking replies in this thread
>>a yo why u snitchin u gon get jumped

Because Sup Forums is like the cuckservative politician who claims to be anti-drug but then revelations come out that he got busted for doing a line of coke off a hooker's ass after hotboxing a public bathroom

>being this committed to being a degenerate catering to degenerates
It should be legal to murder drug dealers and addicts alike. If you are either, you have failed in life.

Its not random and its mostly not strangers unless some dumbass faggots from a different school showed up to a bonfire or party talking shit then all the dudes from my school would beat the others.

>implying I didnt post in favor of drug addicts getting their drugs so they OD and be courteous enough to remove themselves
>implying seeing your friends/family/tribe or whatever either in a fight or the prelude to a fight and stepping in to help is some uniquely nigger thing

I had alcoholic parents and used to work in overnight retail stocking positions. There were some girls there who had this exact mindset of prison politics. They were hurt inside and had their head set up in the way of prison politics. These people were suffering and fearful and wanted to understand it so they started coming onto me but i didnt have the answers. They then lied, i mean if it wasnt one thing it was another because they didnt feel they were wrong. The fact is that people with this psychology will not tolerate people disagreeing with them. I was threatened by these people for literally nothing but that and i went through hell to understand it.

Its important to see where it begins in a person. They have an idea of themselves and they are hurt in a particular way and it is important to be free of this.

Do you realize that you are condemning a vital part of civilization because you are unable to sort out the truth of your head? Without that part of civilization we would be living in sqaulor.

Ultimately you are wrong, whether you think so or not. I have met so many of these people that would sell their soul to understand how to resolve this suffering. You have to understand your head, completely.. See where the disorder beings when you have ideas about yourself.

yes,every ethinc group has their nigger-tiers

High school faggotry? That's what you're arguing? That doesn't even count in the real world.

found local informants and told them my friends were buying it from him. it took a couple months to see results, but he got felony trafficking charges. and my friends will live a little longer. friends like to cover it up, like we cant tell when they nod the fuck out. wait til they get dopey like that, then ask them questions. its like being under hypnosis. he even showed me a picture of a hundred bags his dealer sent him. was pretty easy from there. sorry for delay, some weird threads going on again.

This. Thank you.

I mean there is a reason why people with your psychology are in prison and separated from the general society. Society would callapse if they werent.

I'm a security guard, I do booth work in the front of apartment complexes. Drug dealers love gated communities because they have to be called anytime someone arrives.

To date I have gotten 6 drug dealers evicted or arrested from several communities. One was a very large drug bust that made it into the papers, pounds of heroin.

My friends think I do it because I dislike hard drugs and want to clean up the neighborhoods, but really it's solely because I'm tired of the constant visitors interrupting my shifts.

That may be the case, but the wealthy could get their alcohol and get away with it legally.
No different today with drugs, the elite have their safe stash and rarely get caught while the common people get screwed once again.
I`m actually surprised that many states have legalized marijuana, at least that`s a start.

White trash. That shit never happens here.

Im making my loacal area better place by selling drugs to minorities so they will quickly die.

it was an example as I said growing up, Ive jumped people and been jumped. Shit just went back and forth till either side gave up or made up. There was only 1 instance of someone snitch and he got beat by alot more people that wernt involved for snitching.

People hate snitches for having to have the police take care of their problems instead of just shutting up and not doing ignorant shit that would make you get jumped (drunk shit talkers,shit talking druggies, wiggers and a couple niggers bragging about doing "hood" shit)

This

I don't really want my tax payer dollars to go to stitching up your friend's assholes

>Calling the state to imprison your fellow man for doing something the state made illegal to keep prison populations up and therefore supply cheap labor for the DMV stamping license plates and laying asphalt for pennies.
America deserves to burn for throwing away all hope of ever securing true freedom.
You are all traitors to much more than your countrymen, you are traitors to yourselves and the very founding ideals of this nation.

Sic Semper Tyrannis.

nigger

>tfw dreaming about being a superhero and cleaning up my local community

faggot

>Eurocuck in current year
>having any shred of testosterone required to fight

I'm in a small militia. The cops around here said they will call us if they need help

Kek are you implying this society collapsing would be a bad thing?

I can't wait for people to go apt pupil on the scum

This.

>I'm a knuckle dragging nigger who uses violence as a form of policing

I'd call you trash and you'd do nothing about it because we're all armed and polite where I come from. You're a subhuman who gives southerners a bad name.

The majority of Sup Forums probably has that same fantasy excluding ancaps and lolbertarians