Anyone Like Bleach?

I do.

Have you considered drinking some?

> tumblr

I'm 44 and I love Bleach because I have a penis. Bite me.

Yes, on many an occasion.

Aizen is for _____

masturbating to?

You masturbate to butterflies? Go see a doctor, user.

>I'm 44
How many wars have you been in?

Luna Moth actually.

Well I'm happily divorced if that counts. Never joined the army tho because I don't want to get killed by politicians.

There's nothing wrong with what you just said.

How can anyone defend O MY TWO HANDS

If you could give advice to your 22 year old self, what would it be? I need your wisdom.

Don't worry, user. I'm sure you'll fight in Korean some day.

post nel

Study, study, study! Don't easily trust women. And believe in yourself, your drill shall pierce the heavens. Also, go see the dentist more often. Drugs are fun, but don't overdo them because withdrawal is torture, believe me.

Everybody dies. Some manage to live before that. Try to be one of them.

Sorry that it took me so long to come up with such a pathetic answer, but I mean it.

I went to the dentist for the first time in ten years the other day. Not one cavity. The hygienist called it "very impressive".

Guess I'll go again in another ten years.

Dual reiatsu outlets. The outlets are located on the wrists and ankles on shinigami. Two hands literally means double the reiatsu.

no it was poorly written after soul society

GodDAMN that animation is awful.

I rewatched it recently aside from the filler and pretty much enjoyed it.

The whole "if your reiatsu is too high other people can't feel it at all" mechanic was cheap though. It was purely introduced so that when Aizen couldn't feel Ichigo's reiatsu everyone would feel smart for realizing that Ichigo was way more powerful than Aizen before Aizen did.
Made no sense at all.

I liked a lot of the New Mexico arc.
Mainly the Ichigo and Ulquiora fights.
That is when the series capped out on sales, too.

Actually, that mechanic was always in the game.
e.g. Normal people can't sense reiatsu at all because their's is very low, even compared to a normal soul reaper.

Seems like you won the gene lottery, at least in that regard. Congratulations user, I envy you. Or maybe it's just the stuff your government puts into your tap water. ^^

And yet guys like Ganju had no problem feeling people like Byakuya and Kenpachi.
And the Commander.

Heh, that's also what the hygienist said.
That I was "lucky with genes."
I am pretty good about brushing my teeth, and I drink my milk, though.

I fail to see how that's an issue.
It just means that the gap between normal person and baseline soul reaper is greater than the gap between Ganju and Byakuya or Kenpachi.

Kubo had some brain farts, but do you really expect from such a long running series that every chapter is a masterwork? Guy is just a human and everybody goes to some rough patches every now and then and it shows.

I expect that it wasn't even considered until near the end.

Which is how it is.

>I am pretty good about brushing my teeth, and I drink my milk, though.
Been there, tried that, didn't help. It runs in our family, only my brother lucked out. I really meant what I said, yeah, lucky genes. You can look forward to eating steaks for your whole life, probably, while I can barely chew at 44 which is pathetic but I don't want to get them replaced just yet.

>tumblr
>bleach
Lurk for 2 years before posting.

>tripfag
>telling others to lurk

>telling others to lurk
as it should be

Yeah it's obvious that he came up with some things on a fly and didn't have a master plan. But honestly that enjoyed me because the series wasn't too predictable.

See It can be assumed that your average human has zero reiatsu, so pretty much anything is not able to be sensed by them.

Ganju had a decent junk of reiatsu, nothing amazing, but far from zero. So the amount needed to overwhelm him to the point where he can't feel it at all is much greater than what it takes a normal human.

that's pretty decent, actually.

I hate everything about the story so damn much but still consider the characters (excluding the main high schooler characters) and character design some of the best.

I still have a really soft spot for Rangiku and wish there were more milf/drunk aunt characters like her in anime. Was that just an early 2000s shonen thing?

this. the charachter designs were dope as hell. (and the SS arc was rad, along with the songs)