WTF is going on?

First we have mass shootings, then trains crashing everywhere, and now helicopters seem to be dropping.
truepundit.com/chartered-helicopter-las-vegas-goes-outside-grand-canyon-seven-board/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
abc15.com/news/region-southeast-valley/mesa/authorities-investigating-plane-crash-at-phoenix-mesa-gateway-airport
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/australia-sydney-plane-crash-britons-sea-jerusalem-bay-cowan-pilot-investigation-a8135386.html
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/democrat-tim-canova-fbi-rather-chase-russian-phantoms-wasserman-schultz-stolen-congressional-election/
youtube.com/watch?v=DtcxOg1WYW8
video.foxnews.com/v/5726413346001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not to mention our navy crashing into shit every other week.

It's the jews man. They can hack anything they want.

I'm just dying to know who was on the grand canyon copter
I have a hunch it is a cover for something more serious

Crash wouldn't surprise me if it was a robinson. But an EC, its a sad day boys.

helicopter rides for commies?

Robinson is that shit?

Yup Robinson bites the big one.

I just noticed it was a Chartered Helicopter out of Las Vegas. So much going on in Vegas since October

what happened in vegas in october?

>irst we have mass shootings, then trains crashing
Gotta link to those other two happenings? I must have missed them.

>Not to mention our navy crashing into shit every other week.
Probably ironically Chinese hackers, most if not all of those navy ships where in South East Asian seas if I recall correctly.

Yeah it's a piston mast bumping death machine. Eurocopters are based. The a-star more so though.

t. A-star pilot

Its juden trying to start a war

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

a couple in the middle east as well

oh just a little event..yea know.. you may have heard of happening in a little out of the way place called SANDY HOOK MOVIE THEATER

Vegas and the GOP lawmaker train wreck are you completely fucking oblivious?

oh so people got comped?

WELL MY THEORY these amtrak trains that crash were empty. no people on board. someone crashing them on purpose. The one where the 3 people die. military were the first ones on the scene. If you go look you never see anyone getting rescued

google bro, im not here to spoon feed you

go to bed Plinkett

also all the weird plane accidents and turn arounds

abc15.com/news/region-southeast-valley/mesa/authorities-investigating-plane-crash-at-phoenix-mesa-gateway-airport

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/australia-sydney-plane-crash-britons-sea-jerusalem-bay-cowan-pilot-investigation-a8135386.html

And we still don't know what happened to the helicopter in Charlottesville.

the shockwave from Heather Heyer hitting the ground caused it to crash

Also Democracy is a lie, is this helicopter crash design to cover this up from the news?
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/democrat-tim-canova-fbi-rather-chase-russian-phantoms-wasserman-schultz-stolen-congressional-election/

personally I think there was never a crash. This the nonsense they get up to around there. That a masonic symbol

I dont watch no news since the urban market stole my television set.

My wife's son was there that day and he saw a crash

youtube.com/watch?v=DtcxOg1WYW8

100 car pile up in Missouri
video.foxnews.com/v/5726413346001/

more specifically its a thelemic hexagram

This is the universe trying to remind Trump that if he wants to take credit for no plane crashes for a year, he must also take responsibility for all that other shit you mentioned. Turns out that karma is a liberal leftist hippy bitch that hates Donald Trump.

thanks I couldn't recall the name

Thanks anons.

>put effort into keeping up with the times
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I want the spoon!