Is space our last hope for a white ethnostate Sup Forums...

Is space our last hope for a white ethnostate Sup Forums? Is there any hope of launching an "ark" of white children to start a new life on some new rock without Chinks/Nigs?

No, it's all a lie, lurk more

No we need to racemix with chinks because I am so weak and unconfident I can only impress Asians XD

I love Asians!!! Epic style!

"The unbearable whiteness of Mars colonies" - Salon

So long as we come pack and purge the earth of non whites I'm fine with leaving for a few centuries.

The reality is, you only want a white ethnostate because you are an ugly white male. While most white males are good looking, you were born ugly.

You live a miserable life, hating society and not blaming your shitty genetics; you want society to end - a restart on your life, hoping that a nation consisting of your own race would benefit yourself and that this new restart will give you a second chance. But it won't. You'll still be an outcast, and then you'll hate the white ethnostate because it failed to offer you what you wanted. Then you'll join some group that advocates its destruction and then be the reason why it falls.

People like you love to flock to far-left and far-right groups, not for the benefit for society, its people, or its content in quality of life, but rather, because you're a miserable loser who wants the world to end. That's why you want a race war yet want to fuck an chink girl, you want to kill all niggers, yet you can't even hold your own in a fight, you're just a pathetic little parasite - equivalent to a dirty little commie, wanting free things, wanting a restart on society because you didn't work hard enough as a kid or because you were born ugly.

Are you a white supremacist?

>Is space our last hope for a white ethnostate
No. I'm quite sure Jews will live in space among the first.

Sounds like our dear comrade Varg.

No, I have no desire to rule over non whites.

>So long as we come pack and purge the earth of non whites
That sentence is pretty white supremacist.

fpbp

Again, I've no desire to rule over non whites. Unless you count ashes as people.

Nope
the ones funding it would require a healthy amount of diversity before sending it off

Nah, space will be privatized. Mars will be owned by Coca-Cola.

The only asians a beta is going to impress are betas in their home countries. This also goes for the naturalized children of immigrants.

You side-grade from an ugly white loser girl to an ugly asian loser girl, but because you cant tell asians apart you think you got a model. Even though it's actually easier to fuck the white girl because people are naturally more compatible with people from the same race or a similar race (ie: german-french) and the asian will only bring you pain because to her, you are the inferior race, an overly passionate ape that can't keep a handle on itself and show restraint, an uncouth individualist with no manners, a slightly more intelligent nigger.

Using power over people to kill them can be counted as supremacism too, smartass.

Than sure. I'm a white supremacist.

By the time we have colonized space, the various human races will all be so intermixed that race will no longer be a thing. We will all just be human beings living in peace and harmony. None of you niggers will be there tho because people that believe in flat earth aren't allowed in space.

this

Wait till the polar ice caps melt and be the first to claim Antartica for what ever the fuck you want!

kek

this and the dinosaurs were tough redpills to swallow.

Only way out there is a very vetted white population. They can have the earth the rest of them as far as i'm concerned.

>the various human races will all be so intermixed that race will no longer be a thing.

ok but a population weighted average IQ wil objectively be lower than white and east asian countries

If you make the entire species dumber on average who says we ever get to colonize space instead of turning into planet Brazil

Weak faggot, come into a ring with me and i fart on your face
>le kek XD
Are you autistic?

Any space development requires huge sums of money that will be provided by either tech companies or governments. Both are just as likely to enfore diversity quotas to make sure that never happens.

Holy shit.
You can't just set off a weapon on mass projection like that.
We need a warning of sorts.
I didn't even have popcorn ready to laugh at your stupid ass.

No, any white women aboard the Space Ark would eventually worship and crave Big Alien Cock.

>implying niggers could survive cryosleep

I'd donate funds to send the "muh ethnostate" people into space.

Bonus for everyone left behind, the oceans won't rise when the ice caps melt if we take enough water.

I hate to break it you, but there isn't going to be an ethnostate.

humanity will rise again to be with the stars

>Is there any hope of launching an "ark"
Only if you're capable of exerting exclusive control over the resources necessary for such a thing. Otherwise the people who control any measure of the resources will be able to strong arm you into compromising with them.

Also there's the problem of a lack of secrecy due to loopholes having been built into all technology to allow remote access by intelligence services. As soon as you come up with an interstellar drive you face great risk in the form of it being tunneled straight to Tel Aviv where they'll be able to muster more resources in pursuit of your project.

"We appreciate your continued interest in landing on The White Ethnostate Planet, however- TWESP is closed at this time. Please accept these two thermonuclear warheads as a token of our gratitude."

accept the diversity on board but have a.. plan in place for once the thrusters have fired

>By the time we have colonized space, the various human races will all be so intermixed that race will no longer be a thing.
An 8 year trip to Alpha Centauri is closer than you think. At this point we only need an improvement in materials technology and computing power. Mainly the computing power.
>None of you niggers will be there tho because people that believe in flat earth aren't allowed in space.
You shouldn't feel yourself to be intellectually superior to others considering you're liberal. I could easily make a case for flat earth that would destroy you simply because of the intellectual gulf between us.
If we could leave together it would be worth it.

i live in a white ethonstate its not as great as you think

>having any hope for human beans of any kind
It is better to observe the destruction we cause upon each other.
Tell me why it's important to save the whites or the blacks or the chinks. Nothing good comes out of it.