Do used goods deserve a happy ending?

Do used goods deserve a happy ending?

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/194955/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Used goods are already past their ending, happy or otherwise.

If their hearts are pure, then yes

I'm still angry

Think about your mom

>Do used goods deserve a happy ending?
Only if they're attractive

Exactly

It's not a particularly bad ending or so (unlike that particular ShindoL manga), but damn it leaves a bitter aftertaste

Yes, they deserve marriage.

Depends. I'd gladly help recycle a loving milf

Fucking used goods propaganda. This one-shot will never stop triggering me.

h or non-h manga?

Yes as long as they're ready to put some efforts in bettering themselves.

Couldn't even fap to this one because of the feels I ended up getting.
This. I would love to see a girl like that happy as long as they're willing to put in the effort to do it.

Every time I look at this image I think she's wearing gloves, but on closer inspection it appears that she is not.
Well, that's all.

What was the backstory again? She was raped by her dad and sold off to faceless old men? Family was too poor so she turned to prostitution?

Dead dad and her stepdad abused her

"Used goods" isn't a thing. There are girls who were gangraped and have loose vaginas but who still are pure and devoted, and there are also girls who are virgins with intact hymens who are promiscuous semen-hungry sluts anyways. Judging girls by their virginity is as retarded as it gets.

source? Im interedted in it now.

Goddammit

Well yeah. I'd still never date a non-virgin though.

Her mother was also sick I think

>as retarded as it gets
>Japan
sounds about right

2D yes. 3D no.

>There are girls who were gangraped and have loose vaginas but who still are pure and devoted
Oh, if you say so it's got to be true.

Being a slut is a mentality. There are women out there that choose to date someone for years and then immediately break up and latch onto someone else for many reasons. Nobody likes those.

>sex makes you loose

Nope

Sluts have no sense of loyalty and devotion, no matter how 'cured' they are, they will always go back to their old habits.

Speaking from experience, user?

You should not make such general statements based only on your mother.

Absolutely not.

Face the awful truth jackass, and seeing that you resort to shitty insults, you just can't handle the truth.

Sure does reek of newfag crossboarder in here.

>it was merely an act!

Kindness and honesty matter. "Purity" is a fake thing.

Are you doing this to piss of robots user?

If you unironically believe in "used goods", that would make you the crossboarder, Sup Forumsfag.

Semete, ano yuuki no you ni

>used goods
dropped.

>>>/reddit/

It's called reverse corruption.
and it's only possible in 2D

>newfag crossboarder tries to claim purityfags are the crossboarders

Just throwing around buzzwords without understanding them or this board makes you painfully obvious.

humanity is the used goods of the universe

/thread

>he says while using Reddit spacing

If their partner is also used goods I don't mind.

That's the magic of 2D, they can actually change there.

I completely forgot I had that favorited. If I weren't at work I would link a few other GOAT reverse corruption doujins

Thanks you for posting so I can finally filter your trip

But men can't be old goods, it's the opposite. It's shameful for a woman to be a slut, but shameful for a man to be a virgin. Unless the guy has been used anally

So hurry up and get home and give me those links.

When does the girl become a used goods anyway? How many girls and guys does she have to sleep with? Or is it after her first kiss? PIV? Gangbang? Marriage?

You mean 'refurbished'.

Glad to see there are other anons with the patrician taste of purification

What's the source of this image then? Image search turns up squat.

Your mother gave birth to you. That's not a happy ending.

From the moment her lips touch another mans. Anything else is pure cuckoldry.

W-what if it's her dad or otouto? Family kisses don't count, right?

If your only sense of worth of another person is their purity or virginity, then you deserve to be alone for the rest of your life.

>muh buzzwords I don't understand

Angry woman detected.

I judge people for much more than their virginity

Stay mad literal cuck

thanks

It would appear you're on the wrong board friendo

I've always wondered why "newish" doujin artists always draw those pointy chins with no perspective sense.
It's such a basic mistake to avoid, and yet they take years to learn that making a smoother line looks better.

I bet you also question the Perpetual Virginity of Blessed Mary

>get a boyfriend, fall in love
>he fucks me
>decides I'm now used goods and dumps me two weeks later
What now ,_,

Kill yourself?

>so i added purifying effects to my cum just in case
What does it all mean?

Which is why I would like the motherfucking sauce

>first result in google has the name

I used to think it was just a fun character quirk that I wouldn't care about, but the older I get, the more it feels like it's not something you just brush off or "grow out of".
I know that 2D is perfect and whatever, but I can't just ignore the knowledge that a girl that has managed to be consistently a slut for most of her life is not likely to stop.

Plus, every study ever conducted on the subject has shown that the curve of sexual partners people have is exponential over time.
If you get with a girl that has fucked 20 people by age 18, it means you're just a stepping stone on her road to number 100

u wot m8?

>thumbnail
idiot

Shouldn't have been such a slut.

H

Hang yourself.

Sluts. Not even once.

Sup Forums doesn't allow Google to have direct access to its main image server anymore, so the links in the native extension only use the thumbnail. Check the site's robots.txt if you don't believe me.

I remember this discussion happened a while ago. It's probably why GIS has gone downhill since then.

Used goods=/=Damaged goods
She deserved happiness, I'm so fucking triggered

What the fuck is that top-middle graph even saying?
Is it saying women who have slept with other women are more likely to cheat on their spouse?

>being raped doesn't count

It's sad, but she's used goods.

That's really stupid and Taiwanese moot should do something about it, but you know you can just save the image and reverse-search it that way, right?

Yeah, which is what I did to eventually find the douijin.

nhentai.net/g/194955/

That's a little too real. I hate seeing 3D women seep into my 2D escapism. If I wanted to see used up whores and vapid cunts then I could just go to the college campus a mile away.

Percentage of women on left, number of sex partners you had on bottom. The graph details how likely you are to cheat based on number of sex partners after you turn 18. the blue bar is did not cheat on husband. the red bar is cheated on husband. the more sex partners you had as a women, the higher the red bar becomes - sluts will commit adultery at higher rates than anyone else and the more they fuck around, the more likely theyll commit adultery.

>Shiruka Bakaudon

I'm fine, thanks

I'd be willing to risk it, but only I'd never be able to leave them alone in the same room. Bitches ain't loyal.

>This fucking author

This is what should be done with every social media whore though

For some reason he lets her have their daughter and she grows up with her utter whore of a mother to become traumatized, though.

Shit like this is why hitting your wife should never have been outlawed.

Fuck off back to /r9k, virgins

Fuck, this shit makes me rage so fucking hard.

I don't understand it either, Maybe that slut of a mother fought for her custody to get some alimony.

>virgins

Fastest way to find a woman is to see how mad they get over "slutshaming" and how quickly they use virgin as a negative thing.

Pretty good h