White girl dates a black guy

>white girl dates a black guy
>Sup Forums: wow race mixing is such degeneracy fucking race traitors
>white guy dates asian chick
>Sup Forums: YEAH YOU GO BRO. ASIAN CHICKS ARE THE CUTEST

why is Sup Forums like this?
>inb4 Sup Forums is not one person

I know, but i've seen far too many threads/posts of this nature for years now.

1. its a quasi meme
2. there are a lot of neet anime fans here who have an affinity for japen girls

We're against all racemixing

>inb4 Sup Forums is not one person
>I know

Really? I see a lot of wmaf hate here too. Probably less because a good number of Sup Forumstards do actually have an Asian gf.

Lock and Key user

1. Thinking that it's actually like this
2. Making a post explaining how you think it's actually like this

It goes in all fields

White girls banging black guys, makes more nigger criminals. To wit: Barrack Obama.

Asians are smart whereas blacks are stupid violent fucks. So it's less bad to fuck an Asian.

But people here are just weebs who want a green card mail order bride.

i hate it all actually but there a few reasons why bmwf is more infuriating

And white guys with Asian chicks makes more Elliot Rodgers.

Your move WMAF-fags

Will, at least Asian gf don't murder you in the end

1.Some people here are just giant yellow fever weebs
2.quit listening to racemixing shill threads

Guys can BLEACH as many women as they want and still sire fine white children.
Conversely, black seed in a white womb wastes at least 9 months and probably 18 productive years (i.e. all) of a woman's fertility period.
Duh

Sup Forums in a nutshell on racemixing

PROTIP: You can be 1488 or be up in some roast beef colored azn pussy but you can't be both

Sure maybe, but at least you have a decent chance of producing a productive member of society. And I will take more school shooters over more niggers anyway. Niggers ruin everything. School shooters just prune some liberals from the gene pool.

Nigger you're from Thailand, of course you're going to support Asians + White mixing.

HAPA blacks generally tend to be more productive than just straight black people. I've met a few that were genuinely refreshing people to be around, compared to your average nog atleast.

But yeah, i'm just playing. I'd waifu an asian over a black any day. Sorry black peepo

Did you know a hapa is responsible for the current state of Europe? He proposed an EU-like supranational group and racemixing everyone into some generic mixed people like the Goobacks on South Park so that (((Jooz))) like his people could rule over a cultureless homogenized populace stripped of any distinct identity whatsoever

this man was Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi

Is it really? Its usually the drugged out/Mama June-fat white women going for black dudes.

Cunt lick my arsehole
t. Altright

Most men think with their dicks. Thats also why women have so much power in modern society

Sorry to break to you nu/pol/ cancer
It’s always been like this
Pic related

I sense that but still getting an azn women typically means white women saw right through them. Notice they always pick FOREIGN asian women? Its like they need a partner that is totally unfamiliar with western culture to not pick out what a sad fucked up loser they are, since if it was simply a kink for asian looking women there are plenty of Asian american chicks here there and everywhere as-is, but they won't go for those ones because they'd get turned away just like the white girls rejected them since they're already familiar with western culture from growing up here.

Its still like a discount white person

Holy shit the Japanese are vampires.

because
>asians are human
>the usual reaction is still in line of pic related

I would rather bang women from actual commie countries than deal with western women, raised on multiple generations of Marxist Jew brainwashing from their school teachers and the media. Not to mention the desperate and tried attention seeking of Western women such as the dyed hair, piercings, tattoos, loud obnoxious behavior and so on.

like the cuck Posts, the threads are made by a few People, but those are working around the clock to make them

>can't differentiate between slide threads and real ones.

>Black average IQ 85
>Asian average IQ 117

You do the math

when a white male does it, it's conquering
when a white female does it it's bestiality

and you're a woman, otherwise you would've known that

inb4
>1 post by this id

this.

Considering OP couldn't figure this out himself i guess his IQ is not verry high either.

Kike shills are pushing the asian wife memes.

Because
1 You can birth as many white children as you have white women.
2 Racemixing is degenerate, no exceptions.
3 It's worse when a woman does it, than when a guy just cum dumps and leaves, for anyone.
4 White women belong to white men, this isn't debatable and if you don't understand this, lurk more.
5 Women are the most important and central in passing down your genes, culture, civilization and wealth down future generations. They raise the future generations, you don't have next generations without a woman giving birth and raising it.
6 Men are less important than women when it comes to breeding and care taking.
7 Mixing with negroids is bestiality and all actors involved should be exterminated on the spot, including the mongrels.
8 The few loud virgins screaming for asian gfs/wives are beta leftovers and losers. They don't represent Sup Forums.
9 You can't maintain or "save" the european races by racemixing.

Wow, it's almost as if one of these two scenarios lowers the IQ of your children and ties them to a racial culture of crime and degeneracy! I wonder which one it could possibly be.

Why would anime fans like asian girls?

>Anime girl
Just wants you to be happy, values individualism
Loving and nurturing
Knows how to have fun
Lovable personality quirks
Light skin, hair, and eyes
Well defined facial features
>White girl
Just wants you to be happy, values individualism
Loving and nurturing
Knows how to have fun
Lovable personality quirks
Light skin, hair, and eyes
Well defined facial features
>Asian girl
Controls 100% of the finances, demands conformity to the salarycuck ideal
Controlling and status-oriented
Thinks you should have outgrown fun by now
Hammered down personality without an ounce of human spirit left
Tawny skin, dark hair, dark eyes
Mushy face covered in baby fat

What's wrong with our Eliot?

I do not care I will be breeding my qt 3.14 nip gf in north japan while europe burns into flames due to leftists achmeds and niggers.

have fun

Sup Forums is an anime image board
It will always be a part of the culture here

Weebs here for sure, but Asians are hot, never really heard a man that thinks otherwise.

THIS IS A LEFTIST SHILL DEMORALIZATION THREAD. DO NOT REPLY, OR SAGE IF YOU MUST. GO BACK TO YOUR DISCORD YOU FAGGOT.

But you basically are a Leftist globalist.

black =/= asian

prime woman here

The fetish for Asian women on Sup Forums is essentially a proxy for sexual conquest and an assertion of white racial superiority over Asian men, who are viewed as comparatively impotent and feminine. But it's all purely emotive. To a true ethnonationalist, the discrepancy between BMWF and WMAF should be insignificant as the resultant offspring are not white, do not look white and are statistically unlikely to align themselves politically with whites (see: John Derbyshire's liberal Obama-supporting, rap-loving hapa daughter). What you have to understand is that the majority of Sup Forumsacks are not actual white nationalists - they are sexual imperialists who (generally) prioritise the comforts of white males over the white race at large. Don't expect consistency from them.

t. white woman
>inb4 buttmad roastie
older brother is in relationship with an Asian woman and I haven't dated a huwhite man in years

Who said there aren't people here with cognitive dissonance? Who are also completely devoid of masculine energy that they would resort to going for meek Asiatic women.