Yuri

>yuri
>genderbending
>incest
>cutting hair
you know they can't write for shit when they have to resort to shitty reddit-tier fetishes

You know OP is a faggot when he can't make threads without buzzwords and baiting.

>reddit-tier fetishes

the fuck does that even mean?

>thinking genderbending is reddit tier
what are your fetishes then?

everything i don't like is reddit tier
everybody is from reddit
everybody except for i

I'd like an explanation for "reddit spacing" while we're at it. Surely it can't simply be that a certain pattern of text formatting is hated just because it's been observed in prominent use on a particular website. There must be more to this, but I just can't figure it out or get a straight and sensible answer.

Pure pottery

it's where people overly format a post. obviously, people seperate lots of text so it's easier to read, but reddit spacing is when it's done completely over the top such as after every sentence.

do you see what i mean?

it's very over the top and doesn't need to be done.

purely because reddit users lack the attention span to read a wall of text longer than a single sentence.

fucking fags

I think it's safe to say people going on about that have no memory of the internet before reddit.

Genderbending is so common now that it's ruined it's status as a fetish. It's more of a character trope now.

it's a forced meme based on nothing. hth.

Stop going half-ass and remove genderbending.

Be a man if you were born a man. Or a girl if born as such

>yuri
>genderbending
>incest
>cutting hair
What show?

>remove genderbending.
Hello, facebook!

There's only one genderbending yuri anime. Never seen it so I don't know about incest and hair cutting

Only Nisio would use hair cutting as a fetish

Posts with too many spaces

and are horrifically poorly formatted

they're broken

and scattered

like this

All of those together would make some god-tier shit though.

that sounds terrible, what a hell you must live in where you can't be a cute girl

I have never seen that be the case on reddit. Some of those fuckers don't know what a paragraph is.

I have never seen someone here posting like this, retard.

This I have seen, but I still don't get why is related to reddit, at best is more like a chat behaviour, precing enter every time you write a sentence

Maybe is just the reddit boofyman effect

It's a way to devalue an opponents argument without actually having to refute their points

>crossdressing
>Blackmail
>Unusual pupils

Pretty good desu.