Sakura Quest

I didn't like this part. There's some things you just don't say, not even as a joke.

Old people dont give a fuck and the scene suits her personality too.

So is this show better than Shirobako yet?

>OP can't handle the bants
Let me guess, American?

Correct. I live in the deep South.

take a fucking joke

>dumb uneducated drumpfkin can't handle a joke
Wow, I'm shocked

shirobako was peak anime. Nothing was nor ever will be as good as shirobako.

I sincerely hope you are kidding. It was good but a 6/10 at best.

TSUNDERE FOR 60 FUCKING YEARS

>6/10 at best
i'm afraid you are incorrect

>>/po/

He's worse than Hitler in canon, of course they want him gone.

Shirobako isn't even in the Top 5 of best PA shows.

So, she really wanted to fuck Kaichou when hey were young? No wonder she resents him for not showing up at the station that day.
I can imagine the embarrassment she went through once she returned home after her dad read that letter.

Not him but what are your top 5 PAworks shows?
Mine are:
Shirobako
Nagi no Asakura
Uchouten Kazoku
HanaIroha
Angel beats
Not that it matter, I'm simply curious.

Holy shit, he finally talked.
This scene gave me some Samurai flamenco vibes when he suddenly mentioned three sacred treasures and how important it is to find them.
We mystery/adventure now.

HanaIroha
True Tears
Tari Tari
U. Kazoku
Nagi no Asukara

forgot pic

She really loved him, a shame she was so tsundere for 50 years.

ORE WA GUILLOTINE CHUPACABRA

Even decades later, she's butthurt he chose Manoyama over her and the band. Which sucks because his attempt to wake up the townsfolk did jack all.

>I need to wake them up, I'll row to their fesitval boat, jump on top of it and play one of my shitty songs
What a great plan.

At least she's aware of his true motives. I think deep down she respects him for staying in the town to revive it, she might be bitter because she didn't marry him though, but that's probably her fault for being so obstinate and tsundere.

More Beef/Olive flashbacks pls. I need more of this.

He is not a clever man. Not now, not ever.

That's going to make it all the more agonizing to watch since they already went their separate ways and Kadota's wife is a recurring character.

I still can't figure out his true intention during that scene. I suppose he was just frustrated and did something stupid on an impulse.

They indeed made a good couple.
Now that I know their story, their earlier interactions have a different meaning, its more like playful banter rather than hate.

He didn't run away. He tried to change the old town using his pure rock n roll spirit. She didn't have a true rocker spirit inside her, man, she just would've been some slut in glitzy Tokyo where she'd still grow jaded and bitter.

Look at him, user. Who wouldn't want to fuck 18 year old Kadota?

Hola intesifies.

I found it funny how the supposedly impulsive, idiot young Kadota was more down to earth than Ririko's grandma. Did she really think they would make it big in Tokyo? bullshit, she would have ended up dead or homeless at best.

Rock 'n' roll spirit doesn't matter when the town you're trying to instill your passion into literally does not give a shit. I can't imagine they would have made it big in Tokyo (or literally anywhere) but it was depressing to see just how futile Kadota's attempt was.

>There's some things you just don't say, not even as a joke

Why not? He's been an idiot for over half a century

Just looks at her, she wanted that Kadota D so bad. A shame he was so clueless.

>lets go to a big city

Why is the ED so comfy?
Every daay~

Tari Tari is a 3/10 being generous.

I don't get why many anons like Tari Tari so much. Yeah, I enjoyed it as well, but I don't think it deserves so much praise. I can barely remember the plot, but wasn't it about the school choir club trying to win a prestigious competition? I remember a girl wanting to become a jockey, another one wanting to become a pianist, that boy who wanted to become a racquetball player and the german boy who wanted to be a super hero. What the hell, how did these guys end up in a choir club? Might have to rewatch it to refresh my memory.
One thing I do remember clearly was that Sawa-chan was best girl.

For a second, I actually thought they were kissing.

Only a pleb would say that.

I bet they did in private.

What did she mean by this?

She comes from a family with a long history of being complete sluts.

So, does this confirm that bus driver isn't Erika's biological father?
I don't blame him, I'd do the same for that sweet MILF ass.

Her real dad remarried, but the woman he married still liked her previous husband's dad.

>daughter looks like them
>always there
>uses "we" when talking about money
Stop trying to deny what's in front of you.

>There's some things you just don't say, not even as a joke.
Jesus Christ, I think OP is one of those faggots who is unironically sad that John McCain is dying of fucking brain cancer instead of, you know, popping the proverbial champagne.

Why are these people even allowed to post on Sup Forums?

John McCain has brain cancer?

Yes. Press S to spit on grave.

Kadota is fucking Hachiman, the hero the town needed but did not deserve.

>slight blush
noooooo

>Sakura, you must go on a Quest to find the three holy relics of Manoyama

It took me a while to parse her statement.
then I realized that all it takes is for her dad and stepmom to be each other's second marriage.

take a chill pill man.
obaba was pretty hot in her dew. wew

Somebody should make an Isekai with a mangaka from modern Japan getting sent to the early 1960s and trying to introduce current anime/manga styles decades before they actually occurred.

Cheeky Japan implying foreign girls are all sluts.

Maybe Angelica remarried just like her dad?
Dunno, children tend to repeat their parent's mistakes.

Seems that Doku graduated in engineering but decided to stay in Manoyama anyway. Off the three of them, Poison doesn't seem bitter in the slightest.

Well he was going to Tokyo for engineering in ther first place, the other two were just tagging along his trip wasn't dependent on the '''music'''.

I wouldn't mind if they switched to adventure genre next episode.
Yoshino would be pink sentai, Maki Green, Sanae yellow, Ririko black and Shiori pink they would fight ancient Manoyama folk in search of the great three sacred treasures. In the end, they accidentally revive Sandal's Grandmother, who was sealed hundreds of years ago deep down Manoyama Lake and swore revenge against the town. Now the tourism board must go to space and obtain an ancient technology capable of sealing Sandal's grandmother, known as the CHUPAKABRA. The name of the operation: Sakura Quest.

>we truly went on the Sakura Quest after all

Where is this show going?

I would sakura her quest if you know what I mean.

>angel crap
shit taste.

Yeah, it really surprised me whenever things suddenly became Dragon Quest at the end.

Maybe, but he also listed NagiAsu, and you CANNOT deny that was a good series.

Sweaty unwashed tits

Her dew?

So, which Sakura will die at the end?

Chitose. It will be karma.
You don't care if your childhood friend dies? Well, nobody will care if you die then, bitch.

But Riri would get sad

Dumb burger.
She obviously didn't mean it.

derp, weird how that came out. i meant 'her day'

Chitose sure had a nice singing voice.

Wait, what? Is she Mio?

Yup. Both voiced by Yoko Hikasa

I just want a cute autistic wife like Riri. Why can't we have nice things?

What happened to her? She looks quite fat and old, in contrast to how she looked when she was young, when she was pretty hot.

No.

I hope you choke on a dick.

I don't like this post. There's some things you just don't say, not even as a joke.

>in the end, we were all the Sakura Quest

She definitely didn't age as gracefully as Kadota (though I don't think Chitose was as good-looking as Kadota even in their college days).

It's a real fucking shame we won't get a spinoff of these 3

>poison got into building robots as a distraction to having to listen to beef beefing olive

>They could've been together and been happy
>She gave up on him

I have a feeling she might actually be regretting it, too.

You think that picture where they're dressed in those costumes was not canon?

He knows giant robots are superior.

The lesson here is, hump a girl before it's too late, or you will become a crazy old man.

But he humped another girl eventually. You won't change your nature by getting some. I know.

For not grabbing that girl when he can, Beef became a crazy old man with regrets. He also turned Olive grumpy and hateful.

life must have been hell back then
no air conditioning
no smartphones
no Internet
no video games
no television (black and white small screen tv doesn't count)

Yes. There was no Sup Forums or youtube that kids can shitpost on. They had to go outside and play with other kids.
Horrifying.

Ririko would have been miserable growing up in the 1960s. Luckily she was born in a much better time.

On the other hand they had a much better time working than modern nips since they were working in pre-recession times.

People who played with other kids back then would play with other kids now and people who spend all their time with their computers now would read books or whatever all day back then.
>They had to go outside and play with other kids.
>Horrifying
I don't think it's really horrifying since it's not like they "had" to, but yeah, poor bastards.

She wasn't joking though

It's difficult to stay in your room and read when there's no air conditioning, especially during the miserable Japanese summer.

Why is she so bitter?