Apologize now, you racist fucks!

How is that even possible in 2018?

I played it and now I am left shaking in absolute rage. I don't even have words to express how angry I am. Here's my review of this game: 0/10. It's outrageous. No POC. NONE! What about Cheddar man and the real history of Europe? This game is a disgrace. Keep whitewashing history you crackers. The future is black.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZOkd-Lmmcb4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance
danielvavra.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Racist pig!

Yeah good luck convincing a bunch of Czechs of your SJW bullshit.

I am short on money right now but I wanna buy this game just because the dev BTFO crying bitches.

Well, I guess that they are not watching the news. Cheddar man BTFO racist mongrels. Black people built Europe. You have no history white boi.

Why is she so perfect user?

This game is absolute shit. It's the perfect example of white privilege. This game is what is wrong with this world. I'm so mad now. How difficult would it be for them to include some POC? I can make 3d. A child can make 3d and texture. I wish they hire me. I could teach them. This game will fail big time. Mark my word.

Top seller here

user you know we have IDs on this board right? If you're gonna shitpost here at least get some more people or switch your ip you fucking mongrel you're making real shitposters look bad

Same, frog friend, same

I'm dead serious. What are you talking about?

i'm willing to bet neo-Sup Forums has their panties in a twist over this

I'm waiting to buy it off GOG.com on the 27th. I'm very excited.

I can't have an opinion on various subjects, is that what you are saying? Fuck off faggot.

If blacks built Europe then we "whites" are black people and you owe us reparations for slavery and hate crimes.

Every thread about CKD has devolved into sjw butthurt, cant discuss this game at Sup Forums it turns into reddit fast.

Was Sup Forums ever good?

>still using steam

Sup Forums is #gamergate the imageboard

> We Wuz!

Is it any good? I like the comments the developer made, but it seems like the game itself is simply over-hyped.

Every time I look at this pic I am filled with absolute disgusts. It's fucking gross. Vomit inducing picture.

What the fuck are you doing dude

I'm not even shitposting. I'm just taking a big fat dump while you hold my hand. We're in this together user.

top here

>Cheddar man
Oh my fuck, I fucking hate leftists, but it is a gift that keeps on giving.
My only regret is that I am not able to parody them, because no matter what ridiculous scenario I make, someone already said it in all seriousness.

Got this tasty morsel off Sup Forums

Skyrim: Devs didn't pander to fringe, internet hate-mobs. Staff acted professionally and didn't take to Twitter to piss and moan about "muh leftists wanting historical accuracy", didn't manage to piss off every minority group with stupid, pandering-to-alt-rightist comments. Went down in gaming history as, what is generally considered to be, the greatest game of the 21st century- if not all time, getting 10 stars across every review.

Kingdom Cringe: Devs pandered every step of the way to fringe, internet hate-mobs. Staff acted like utterly ignorant morons and took to Twitter to shill and cry and beg alt-right, youtube manbabies to push their game as "saving le west from ebil diversity", managed to piss off every minority group with stupid, pandering-to-alt-rightist comments, including women. Will be forgotten by gaming history as soon as it comes, will be a massive flop and the studio will close and the developers forced to find jobs in IT departments and garbage truck drivers (with their bosses likely being minorities), will be remembered as a warning to what happens to out-spoken, racist developers, netting 2/10 stars across the board, with the only people who will ever play it being 30-year old men who live with their mother who does everything for them and yet they still treat her like shit.

Holy shit. Someone is thinking outside of the box. OP is not role playing as expected. Shut it all down. Standards /pol rules are not respected. What will we do?!?!

Fuck off faggot.

He's clearly new lets just see what he does next

Feels good to be czech man.

Le precious Sup Forums inner and absolute exclusive circle. Fuck off seriously. Sup Forums is mainstream now. It's Reddit 2.0. Your precious secret society is no more.

Why is it so hard for devs to understand that people simply don't want to look at niggers in their video games? These guys get it.

>Feels good to be czech man.

And this is why this game will be hugely successful. It's fucking hilarious to see it trending on the top spot. It's not even out yet. Kek.

> Pre-Purchase
Man, this shit isn't even out yet, a bit too early for marketing.

I'll grab a copy at summer sale for no more than 30% of this price.

Based

seriously, is it any good?

You should buy this just to support the few devs that still don't push the "diversity" psyop.

Same. Probably not worth full purchase price. But I support the developer. We need more developers to
align themselves with right wing ideologies. I think that there is a market for that. I want to buy games developed by white people for white people. I think that in the near future there will be a huge market for that.

2010 Sup Forums was great. i spammed rev up those fryers jpegs many times that summer. 2011 and 2012 were still good. there was lots of bioware forced diversity criticism. donglegate. anita. Sup Forums was mobilized against these pushes because they had to deal with the bullshit first hand. forced diversity hurts quality of vidya. before 2010 Sup Forums is hard to concisely explain. Sup Forums was a lot slower then and more console wars oriented than general vidya flavored memery.

Sup Forums, you must understand, was very different once upon a time. it was not inhabited by effeminate coastal shitlibs always. but after GG, the soyboys on the left realized the meme magic potential of Sup Forums and redditors and goons and neogaf posters swarmed it, neutering the board and gaslighting all new posters that Sup Forums was always shitlib and any criticism of forced leftist message in a game was met with "Sup Forums pls go". Sup Forums used to be the most heavily trafficked board (excl Sup Forums), now that title belongs to Sup Forums.

you might wonder where all of Sup Forums's sudden autism and wit and ms paint comic abilities come from around 2015. it's largely from Sup Forumsirgins who originally wrote angry walls of text in 2010 why DA2's political agenda hurt its game design who saw video games because worse and worse and filled with more forced identity politics and these anons had no choice but to become politically aware. these Sup Forumsirgins can't leave this shithole website but can't go back to their original board. he is punished user, the shitposter denied his autism simulator. all he wanted was to play video games.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZOkd-Lmmcb4

Yeah it is. very accurate historically speaking. No niggers. Pure European history. No SJW agenda. It's not Witcher grade, but refreshing to see a dev that doesn't bow down to the SJW crowd.

2.5/10
Poor bait, but I will bump the thread for awareness of this great game.

I'm not even pretending. This thread is not bait. It's an awareness thread. I'm just having fun with the mongrels.

I really want to fucking buy this, too bad i'm short on money.

>The future is black
im sorry but your machinations revolving around phasing every one else out by mass producing nigs in africa and lying about the total population of africa has been undermined by south africas gross incompetence

much like india they let the media buz go to their heads and they believed they would "be the next china" thinking this some how would allow them to do what ever they want even to china which is just mind blowingly stupid. so your the "next china" what if the current china kicks your monkey ass for sending a ship full of nigs to invade a east asian country?

and dont think europeans business men will ever forgive you for what you did to those rich people in that resort on those islands north of madagascar. some people lost their children or grand children to some nigger rape gang a few years ago

you have to few ships to wage war or do business now that you fucked up and started shit. those were annexed and no compensation given. you cant bleed the other african nations dry for much longer. south africa is gong down and america will just get itself into trouble for helping them. chain gang rules. you fuck around you get shot, the person in front of you gets shot, the person behind you gets shot

What is going on in this thread

I guess we are fucked. No Wakanda for us.

Cognitive dissonance. Look it up user.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance

A racist game made for racists. No surprise here. White supremacy is alive and well.

This is an anonymous image board mate and so long as that's the case raging retards playing pretend like you have as much impact on this website as seeds being planted in crude oil.

Well, he's not wrong you know?

>he responds three separate times
thank you for this post

>ps3 has no games
>perma autist bursts into thread opens notepad and copy paste list of exclusives no one has ever heard of
>one reply to this post
>nogames

everytime

Hey good job man you actually switched your ip maybe you have a future in shitposting after all.

These results clearly indicated that the longer the time between the contamination and planting, the more efficient was the germination.

/Pol is becoming a Leftist playground. 95% of the posts are now leftist content. /Pol has been compromised. There's no going back.

"ps3 has no games" is usually misunderstood. the original joke was games like mgs4 and heavy rain are basically movies, not games.

so the joke isn't that ps3 has no titles, it's that the titles available were virtually movies.

well now you know what it's for.

>no one posted Vávras blog yet
danielvavra.wordpress.com/

i pray to god that /mlp/ and Sup Forums merges again

im aware friend it was the most enjoyable Sup Forums period for me personally i simply enjoyed all the effort ps3 owners went through to defend the ps3 and were just met with nonsense

i actually still use mine as a dvd and bluray player dont own any new consoles or really play games anymore

This game is gonna flop. The gameplay of it looks like trash. The combat system is clunky and awkward. Characters seem dull and the interface is just horrible. Looks like it's from 2010 or in development and runs horribly. The fact that it was made by some inbreds in Eastern Europe doesn't help its case either. It was a game that came out of nowhere and a game that will disappear into nowhere.

/Pol is fucking garbage now. Filled with Leftist threads and communism / Antifa nonsense. I still come here, but every time I do, I regret it. Fucking retards, meme clowns, etc. It's time for Sup Forums 2.0. But it won't be on the television. The next target will be uber secret le ebil no one knows.

honestly this crosses my mind at least weekly.

The game is good. If you care about the white race, you must buy this game. If you don't c are about the future of the white race, buy Mass Effect: Andromeda and watch Star Trek The Race Mixing Agenda.

>came out of nowhere
It's been developed by veterans of the industry for years, Ahmed.

>Ahmed
That's raycisssss!

I’m gonna buy it now, your tears are delicious even if they are low quality bait.

Who pays you? Seriously. You post in each and every thread that has something to do with Czechia.

someone's brown

Pre-ordered now. I honestly don't give a fuck if the game is bad, I just want to support non-sjw games.

I want to buy the game to support based game developers like this but... 50 fucking Euros????

What happened to the times when games were 30 Euros?

This is leaf-tier bait posting. Kys.

>he says, spending his money on beer and pizza

>/Pol is fucking garbage now. Filled with Leftist threads and communism / Antifa nonsense
thats exactly why we need /mlpol/
the pony threads are like chemotherapy against the cancer that are the shills

I figured it out guys, this isn't a shitposting attempt this is a fucking marketing stunt for the game and that one fuck keeps replying to bump the thread.

>the future is black
>education lowers birthrates

I love that they're essentially saying blacks either will not or can not be educated when they say both these things.

And yet you took some precious seconds of your life to reply.

>Skyrim
>greatest game
Fucking pleb.

Well yes, you should support this game if you're white. If you're a mutt, carry on.

Not even. I just like to surprise /Pol. It's hilarious to see how people react when the shitposting rules are broken. Bunch of headless chicken all of you.

>soyboy mc
>graphics from 2008
Yea, no.

Every fucking thread is a rerun of stale material (Blacked, Syria, Trump, etc). Why not have fun from time to time?

>The future is black

If whites vanish the future is chinese and the first thing they will do is not repeat the mistake of whites and kill everyone else

> Plays games just for graphics.

Hmm, you sound gay.

You are bad at trolling and you should feel bad.

Nah I live in 24 sqm apartment living as cheap as possible so I can save up money to go live the comfy offgrid Varg lifestyle.

Long time since i bought any fast food, even longer since I had a beer.

But I still think that Kingdom Come Deliverance will be a huge success. They deserve it. The main dev is a fucking hero. He bows to no one.

Graphics can be compensated with style (NieR:Automata). There's no style in this indie garbage, unfortunately.

>even longer since I had a beer
Spotted the soyboy

This is just what happens when racism is b&
source: everywhere else on the internet

>inb4
> a retard highlight the numerous posts by one ID.

Lads, post vids of the dev saying rayray stuff, I need to get muh REEEs on.

I apologize for the behalf of my race. Please let my wife swallow your semen now, I'll lick your balls clean if you wish.

>all made by white people
its like niggers aren't smart enough