Is transgenderism just a fad, or is it here to stay?

Is transgenderism just a fad, or is it here to stay?

Other urls found in this thread:

romper.com/p/a-transgender-woman-has-exclusively-breastfed-her-baby-its-a-dream-come-true-8146751
youtube.com/watch?v=IbGS6jb4WfI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's basically just a sexual fetish that has spiraled into something more twisted

Fucking trannys better hung than me.

AIDS will eradicate it

I'm a transwoman myself, and I don't get the big deal you guys make it out to be. I'm just a normal woman.

it's symptom of the greater decline of the west

>I'm just a normal woman.
Plastic, cock-eyed "tits" or GTFO

It's a form of transhumanism, a result of post-modernism and technological development.

>I'm a transwoman myself,
>I'm just a normal woman.
3/10

as a traditional woman, my breasts are for my husband's eyes ONLY. And you wonder why women hate you guys.

Fuck off poofter lady

So basically like furries.

PROOFS

>Is transgenderism just a fad, or is it here to stay?

It will increase among heterosexual males (autogynephiles)

basically there will be more of the trans no one likes

This

It's just gay taken to the next level.

I think there are a lot more transgender people than even generous estimates are predicting now. With accepance of transgender people seeming to grow in parts of America and Europe I think we'll get a pretty good idea of how large a percentage they make of the overall human population. I don't think the amount of transgender people by percent differs much depending on the culture, only their ability to openly express it.

>It's just gay taken to the next level.

No, most of them are "transbian" or creepily pretend to like men, so that they can get boyfriends (to complete the pretence of being a woman)

It's a consequence of freedom. Retards will do retarded shit, we live in a society where personal retardation is generally allowed.

>Higher than average IQ
>CWC
I do not even disagree, but that got me good

transgenderism is pure convention.
If say a woman's mind, with specific hormonal flushes, oxytocin shit etc, was born in a male body, she surely won't dress like a sissy
Sissy trip is 100% male delirium
Males are captivated by women bodies and dresses etc, part of which is learnt stuff
Women act that much women because it fits them and give them power over men.
In a male body, any girl mind migth be a bit more "sensitive" in a girly way (but there are sensitive men as well), but they won't make a caricature of what a dressed up woman is, they would dress as men, may be with a special touch.
Sissies have big hairy balls in their very core. Their idea of dressing up like a girl is just the way their fascination toward women express itself. In normal men, it just gives them the desire to possess them, while trans want to BE them.

There is nothing feminine in a transgender. Dressing up like a girl is a weird macho thing.

this

It's a mental illness.

>And you wonder why women hate you guys.
No I'm pretty sure everybody knows exactly why

faggot

Decent quality shitpost from down under.

Transgender people basically edit themselves out of the gene pool by getting sex change operations that make them infertile, so they'll die out little by little within the coming decades.

The 20's came crashing down, and so will all this shit
Gonna be fun though, just gotta get through this section of our time period.

Its existed forever its just that its cool now.

Memes>Genes in this day and age. They can die, but the ideals that made them trans are becoming more and more popular and socially accepted.

What about thr 20s came crashing down?

This. I believe J Edgar Hoover was a closet tranny. He wore women's undies.

It's a tell tale sign of the beginning of the fall of a civilization

DEFRAG DA FRAGGOTS

Well, no, actually.
Such ideals can only thrive in times of opulence, and that's ending in most places.
Also, memes die the same as genes if the people who have them don't reproduce and hardwire them into the following generation.

So again, the trans are editing themselves out of the gene pool, and out of society, and will die out for the most part in the coming decades.

What remains of them will be so small and negligeable that they won't have either the power or the will to get it, because they'll be too few to have any real influence.

7/10 shitpost.

They're too few to have any real influence now, yet they do.
>authentic Sup Forumsster knows that because 3% of the population can't disrupt all of society, it proves that gaytrans shit is just a media tool.
trans could be 0.0001% of the population and we will still have debates over men in little girls' toilets because then we're not debating about gay marriage, which will pass. Not that I care, it's the method I abhor.

Bet this faggot thinks he's hot shit because he constantly has a dozen wingmen hitting on him so their friends can hit the qt.

Actually no, we wouldn't.

And again, shit ideals like those can only happen in times of opulence, and ours is ending little by little.
Once the realities of life catch society again you'll see those fags more preoccupied with earning a living that demonstrating for moronic standards they won't have the luxury to indulge anyway.

Sexually confused proles are easier to control.

OWO

Transgenderism will be a big thing for a while until they all kill themselves.

I went to school with these guys

It won't last. All degeneracy is eventually self-estinguishing, that's why it's called "degeneracy" in the first place

As long as burgerland stays a degenerate jewcock loving shithole then sure

It is a fad like lobotomies, a few initial legitimate cases, and a bunch of destructive bandwagoning.

I think if I was born in a time where transition was impossible? I'd of been a very bitter person. Don't think it would've went away, I just think I would've turned to martial pursuits and seek out a Warriors death like many trans women in the army do.

Already actively in decline, only rejects and losers are transvestites right now.

How can Joshua say it in present tense if he's murdered?

>Is transgenderism just a fad, or is it here to stay?

It's part of a program. The sexual deviancy element is mainly the vehicle used to mainstream it by hitching it to homosexuality. The true motive of transgenderism is to condition the public to accept androids and human/android hybrids, not only as legitimate beings with rights, but also as a politically protected superclass with privileges.

Powercuck jason silva is one of the prominent spokesfools for the technocrat agenda. AI+transhumanism is basically a luciferan attempt to replace God as the creator and this is one of the ways they're paving the road for that eventuality.

You just summed up Cuckservativism and the conservative neurology in two quick sentences.
You should Phd in neuroscience, user.
>The realities of the world will force people back to traditional ways.
Stick around for the ride a few decades, user, and watch what happens.

Sadly here to stay. We had the gay agender for years until we got rights now we have to put up with this bullshit. Soon they will have everything they want. Its disgusting to let people with a mental illness walk the same earth as us and feed them drugs which not only change their body chemistry but change their brain chemistry. We don't give people with split personality disorder the same rights why should we give someone who thinks their the oppisite sex (or no sex at all...........fucking kill me) the same rights as us. They all need to be sent to a phsyc ward until there better.

Not to mention how confusing it is to be a fucking kid when your mother has said "Your non binary so pick your sex"

Also you cunts dont group us with you guys. Being trans has nothing to do with being gay. Remove the T from LGBT.

romper.com/p/a-transgender-woman-has-exclusively-breastfed-her-baby-its-a-dream-come-true-8146751

mankind will truly be MANkind soon™

synthetic fetus growing, and transgender milk!

BRING ON THE FUTURE NIGGERS

Joshua is not very American-sounding

It's just part of the zionist agenda.
So you could say it's a passing fad.

The fgts didnt get wiped out from it, dont think the trans will

So many of you honestly have the vaguest of idea of what you're talking of. You see the fetishists that live on the internet, very probably like how many of you do. So you're only exposed to freak shows that gain hits on videos. I've seen people on pol post studies that support their narratives with very small groups and denying larger ones with an opposite narrative.
Though I suppose if one is dead set in their approach, then trying to talk people happy to cause suffering that they have no connection to out of doing it? None can make an argument to chip at such a belief.

Basically yeah

Transgender community seems to be 80% confused fetishists. 10% of Gender dysphoric people that transition to become a person they can be proud of.

for the trannies its a mental illness
for the people that want to fuck them its a fetish
sadly it doesn't seem to be going anywhere anytime soon

2/10
come on australia, you guys are better shit posters than this

I'll only fuck you if you shitpost during sex and bantz me afterwards

it will stay but come back to a really really small level once the big fad of the sjw "i feel like im trans" etc will dissapear

shitpost all over your cock

E. Michael Jones on why the homosexual is the ideal citizen for the elite:

youtube.com/watch?v=IbGS6jb4WfI

And you do?
I've had people i knew go through transition and its sad to see. Your watching someome close to you change completely who they are because they don't feel right in that body. They pump with on hormones without any checks, these hormones ruin how they think and act. Instead of society saying from the start "No they need mental help" they encourage such a dangerous and harmful practice.

I have to imagine that transgenderism kept popping up is because it comes out of an extremely rare few naturally. People know what we have went through that are friends and are on the side of it.
Problem is that a small loud vocal minority that for some odd reason just wanted to transition, call anyone a bigot for questioning them.

I think thats the major difference between a transexual and a transgender. Transexuals don't want to transition. It is required that they transition to live a life they can be proud of. "Transgender" want to fuck with gender roles in the name of feminism.

> i knew go through transition and its sad to see. Your watching someome close to you change completely who they are because they don't feel right in that body.
Paths in life change. Hopefully one of them lead to an improved life. Even if you had to let them go as a friend or valuable acquaintance.
>They pump with on hormones without any checks
Blood tests are required by most doctors, but self medding is a thing and should be done every 6 months to ensure a balance.
> these hormones ruin how they think and act.
That seems to be a measure of opinion. Unless all of them just ended up worse in life? In which case, they were likely weak willed people any how. One transitions to be empowered, not wither away.
I have however known many that attach themselves to friends, family, a career, that resentment from others poisoned their spirit over time.

>Do I know? I know a little about a lot. Enough to know that with the stereotypes I see people use, my anecdotal experience has led me to believe many people with opinions are more in line with an idea because of their disgust on an idea, instead of well thought out opinions or data.

>ArbeitMachtFrei.jpg

Seriously, all of the faggots grouped in the left column are probably fucking societal rejects or should have had a real psychiatrist treat them.

It's been around for thousands of years, whites a culture vultures.

dead thread? Shame.

Holy shit is that Dwight from The Office in the second column?

>newfags taking Aussie shitposting seriously

fuck why is he so fucking ugly

Why not form a division comprised of kamikaze dirtybomb golfcart swarms. You can attack the runaway Republic of Southern California. We'll put up a monument in a closed mall somewhere to honor your cervix.

>flag

NOT SO FAST