Made in Abyss

Jesus fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bX8qEaKSUD0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

edgy crap

What the fuck?

Reminder, the bunny smells good!

This is really like some fantasy version of BLAME. Loving it.

On chapter 26 now and I'm enjoying it. The character design is....interesting. Most of the time I don't care for it but when they get hurt it gives you a much more emotional reaction.

All this scene will be the true test for the anime.

Just fuck already.

All of these really do not matter when you know that the main trio are unharmed.
Ruined.

Riko lost use of her arm though. Reg got his entire hand cut off too

Nanachi offers to step on you. What valuables would you return to her?

I don't have a femdom fetish. And even if I did, is Nanachi really an appropiate character for that?

>not wanting a good smelling bunny girl to step on you

Faggot

>what are emotional situations
They still have to suffer through that really painful experience, and it did have consequences like Riko losing the ability to properly use his hand and having to use some random artifact, plus it had a huge relevance on the plot because of meeting Nanachi and everything that came with it.

I don't think people understand what "edgy" means.
Edgy shit is when bad things happen for no other reason then to bother the reader. The bad things are also often presented with a bleakness and emotional vapidity that makes people dislike it for the sake of it being what it is.
In Abyss, bad shit happens, but it never breaks the characters. At least, not yet. It presents the harshness of the abyss to you without pulling any punches, but it also shows you the wonders that accompany exploring the dangerous unknown.
That very scene OP posted, for example, sees Riko ask Reg to cut off her arm because she wants to continue her adventure with him. Even when suffering pure agony, she can still only think about her dream. That shows you her resolve and conviction. And when she wakes up after Nanachi treats her wounds, she's back to being her easily excitable, dorky self.
That's not edge. That's how life is, user. Bad shit happens, but good shit happens, too.

The word people should use is grim.

It's not even close to Blame
This is why I hate series getting popular around here, people will make the most stupid comments possible

animals often have scent glands on their paws that release a nice smell when they walk on things.

yeah it's a lot more like pokemon adventures, but vertical.

This. If it was edgy it would purely have Riko screaming of pain and Reg panicking the fuck out. But Riko thinks about it logically, it's better to cut it off than dying, and Reg puts his shit together because he has to act, otherwise she might die, and this is the only chance he has. That doesn't mean Reg doesn't have to feel anything, he is crying and even trembling because of the situation, and that's what would happen to almost everyone, but he knows that trying to do something is better than nothing and needs to be calmed. If this part was edgy it would just have the characters yelling retarded shit instead of properly acting and thinking logically about the situation. They are perfectly in character and not overreacting like crazy for the sake of transmiting emotion, the situation itself already lets you know how fucked up it is without need of rubbing it in your face.

This scene will probably lose the show a lot of viewers. And that's not anywhere near as bad as it gets.

>lose the show a lot of viewers
Japs or westerns? One matters more than the other.

and then Riko pissed herself

and after that she pissed herself

and after that she had to poop in an elevator

and after that she got diarrhea and got stuck on the toilet.

I would kick him in the balls.

that might cost you yours though

does that thing even have balls still?

youtube.com/watch?v=bX8qEaKSUD0

Preview?

and then Toilet Man became filthy rich and the economy of Ancap Paradise was destroyed.

whose balls are each of you mean user?
Narehate Flatguy's or Nanachi's?

Every damn thread, people bullying Riko. Stop it, it's mean.

Nah, Bondrewds voice needs to be warm and deep but not too deep

Your autistic shielding for Riko only serves as an incentive to bully her.

Equal and opposite reactions user

She means the glove not the hand you nuttit.

>Nanachi
>Balls

not this meme again...

It's just one shitposter that likes to insist with his dumb headcanon.

Nanachi is a girl user
Girls dont have balls

Faputa a cute

what does nanachis feet feel like?

Reg made a fatal mistake. Never stick your dick in a crazy.

I sure want to know how her feet and belly feel like, user!

If it is as hard to watch as it was to read I will be massively impressed.

What do you guys think? Will they skimp on the tama-chan battle suffering? I have faith the voice actors can do it justice if directed to do so.

OP is a fag for spoilering,a porcupine with venomous needles injured riko and she is crying Reg to cut her arm due the hemorrhagic pain

Oh yes. Judging by the size of his pants, his penis engine is huge.

No idea, the animation and voice actors have potential to make it a great scene, I just hope that either it isn't censored or it's uncensored in the BDs.

Reg would behave differently if she were a dude.

What did you expect?

The real MC of Made in Abyss is Reg's dick.

PROVE ME WRONG

Girls have breasts, user. Prushka is a girl. Nanachi is a boy.

According to this they feel good

best girls have flat chests

Nah, I won't worry about that. The part I worry about censorship is the Nakikabane episode and The Old Animal's Pond. Nakikabane because Reg stripped Riko and Riko just bounces up and posed "Look Reg" in the front of the Incinerated Background. Also the Pond where fishes eat Riko's pussy and she notices Reg getting a boner because of it when Nanachi just watch them smugly.

Reg is like a starving dog. Everything with a warm body is fine for him.

Okay, speed reader.

Amazing

>what are flat chests
You are missing out on the best experience user.

the fish ate the dead flesh on her arm.

>he fell for the maruruk meme
In all honesty, that was heavily implied.

Clearly not speedreader-kun.

How actually big is Maruruk down there?

She put Bonedadto shame.

Big enough to satisfy Ozen

I love how Reg panics more about Nanachi losing her fluffiness than his life being in danger.

We are going to get atleast one Maruruk and Ozen doujinshi

muh

could you blame him? Even Bonedad is terrified of the idea

*Human girls have breasts
Nanachi is a harenate.
Also it's pretty clearly shown she was a girl in the flashbacks with Mitty

Can the bunny sense the fabric of the curse because of a relic or because she was blessed?

she is a part of the abyss

Is it lewd? It looks lewd.

is part of the blessing, no relic involved

Speedreader-kun, next time do yourself a favor and take more time to comprehend what's going on. It's because of the blessing.

shave Nanachi

I want to sniff bunny´s fuwafuwa.

And how did Bonedrewd hijack her vision? This was before he was blessed.

Read

because hes got an artifact that allows him to do that.

He could probably take over her entire body if he wanted.

How is it possible for people to read something and not understand it

Please read the entire manga again.

>Also it's pretty clearly shown she was a girl in the flashbacks with Mitty
Not really. His hair is not cut short in the flashbacks, but he's an orphan boy after all.

but he didn't, because he actually cares for her

Reg is a biosexbot under an hormone tempest but i believe his dick would feel another duck before getting erect

Would you a moth?

It's like a part of him knew how insane he became and desired for his pupil to stop him

It'd be more accurate if her entire body was like her arms. You benefit more from a strong core and legs than strong arms anyway.

Your funeral.

It wouldn't be very sexual though.

Or maybe it would who am I to judge.

Thats not a moth

We don't know how she is naked

Her body would also entirely break, gravity would make too much of an effect for her to be able to sustain her body without being entirely made out of the same pins. That's considering that gravity was applied the same way as it is in our world, which would also mean that having that kind of body would be impossible, but that last part is clearly omitted for plot convenience.

Ayato Ayari RegxMaruruk Doujin when?

The pin has the effect on the whole body, not only on the body part it's attached to, I suppose.