This is Riko, she is a poop zombie. Say something nice to her

This is Riko, she is a poop zombie. Say something nice to her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FRpT6ycI6sg?t=39
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does she really take a shit onscreen?

She took a shit on manga panel, that's for sure.

It takes some serious gumption to scamper around like you sampled everything in the medicine cabinet with a spoonful of sugar each time when you live in a town built of OSHA violations around a giant fucking death pit.

Multiple times, yes.

She will be on that toilet for as long as Guts was on a boat.

On at least two occasions. Once on an elevator, and once after getting a mean case of diarrhea from some foreign food.
In the second instance, she's been on the toilet for a while, and still is to this day.

Riko's poop arc is just beginning.

Anyone have the relevant manga panels? Not for myself of course haha I want to show a friend haha

That post makes you sound like a fucking idiot, so no.

The Gastric Lord

Riko the Incontinent

haha have a friend haha. No.

she also pissed herself at least three times.

once in bed with Reg while in Ozens base
once mixed with blood because third layer curse
once when getting the mushrooms removed from her arm.

AND she pukes a lot.

She cant keep anything inside her.

My complain about the manga never show common blue and black whistles, the layer should be full of people, but only one hut and three women.

we saw Ozens scouts and they talked about having to keep Riko and Regs identity a secret from the other delvers in the outpost.

The lower you get the less delvers theyll meet of course so that guy fighting the hedgehog was probably a pretty rare coincidence.

She have detailed notes about benis and boipussy.

That toilet is infested by insects and squirms under her tiny loli buttocks.

They only didn't meet anyone on the upper layers since they took routes quite literally nobody else could have taken using Reg's arms. On the 2nd floor camp they were both busy with Ozen's training and made an effort to keep their identities hidden since they were obviously way too young to have those whistles and would have raised some flags had they shown themselves. Further down delvers just become incredibly rare so it's not too much of a coincidence for them to never meet anyone, honestly even the one black whistle Reg saves on the Cups of Giants already felt super arbitrarily placed there, they really shouldn't have come across anyone

Alas, the remains of that ruler were never found

Siggy mentions he "recovered" it during that scene. At least he does in the Manga.

They were actively avoiding other delvers until the fourth layer, and Nanachi's hideout is pretty far from where any black whistles would be. By the time they reached the fifth layer the only people there were Bongdank n co.

How deep are her abyss? (all 4)

Dont forget the spoiler tags

youtu.be/FRpT6ycI6sg?t=39

Animeonlys should stay outside of threads related to the source material in general

Not going to bother with spoiler tags for an adaption of a popular translated manga, I'm sorry.

Then i'm gonna call a mod who's my friend and he is going to ban you HA :^)

kys newfag.

If you seriously think any of the haha what do you think his feet smell like haha just asking for a friend haha haha tier shitposting is in any way funny you should neck yourself.

kys newfag

>kys
>calling others newfag
fuck off

kys newfag

Does that mean Siggy reached up Reg's asshole to get the other half back? Why would he even want it after that?

>loli struggling to poop quietly

She played with a boys penis.

I like how the fluffy bunny goes over to look at it and sniffs it afterwards

Is there a canon reason for why she does this or just because the mangaka loves sniffing shit?

Probably just wanted to get one up on Bonedude by making him watch literal shit, but I seriously doubt he'd even care considering all the fucked up shit he's done and witnessed so far

Did they end up destroying that ass shaped artifact Bonedude had which let him share his soul between lots of people?

this is my fetish

She looks cute without the god damn glasses

even semen?

Reg: only taking charge when it comes to fighting and making Riko poop.

quetly, actually

No. That's why he's still alive.

[HorribleSubs] Made in Abyss - 03 [1080p].mkv

Not even gonna check, since I know exactly when it airs.

You made me check but I didn't believe it, so it's not like you got me or something.

You are just a shit.

This show is boring. It's this seasons Flip Flappers.

> show
My sweet summer child.

If Ozen was my mom, things would be different around here.

Like being forced to dress like a girl?

ho wanny hours legft?

That's some shit taste right there, user.
Character + glasses = better character.

yeah but they look cute without them on because they normally wear them. Works the other way too

I want to be hugged by a frightened Reg

Picked up.