Am I white?

I have 100% European DNA. However, 12% is from Southern Europe. Also my eyes are very hazel, but they are not blue. My skin is very pale. I have often been told I have nigger genetics. This does not make a whole lot of sense because I have paid for the 23andMe and there were no traces of African or any other DNA beside European. I actually cannnot go out in the sun long because I get very painful sunburns. Am I white, though, because I do not have blue eyes and my hair is a light brown?

If you have to ask , you are not white.

no matter what you say someone on Sup Forums will say your not white

you're white, don't worry

if you werent a newfag you would know that white has become a colloquialism for upper european, whether serious or not it is not about your literal skin color which is why jews are not huwhite. And neither are southern europeans on both counts if you ask me. But since america got themselves cucked by the gabbgoolniggers I guess most there think they are white too.

no,but its because you're american not part south european

How much water makes up a puddle?

Nobody can actually say, but to deny that something exists merely because you can't define how much is needed to meet the definition is incorrect.

Paraphrased from Murdoch Murdoch.

yes. now shut the fuck up and go do something productive, faggot. we got WEkanda, conan's tire fire, and racewar in america stunts in the works.

As long as your eyes aren't brown, you're white.

cant white people have all the eye colors? including brown? or am i mistaken?

Those look like Asian hands boi
Who you foolin'

>112% DNA

6 feet mothafucka
>no

You can't tell if you white or not? Not white enough? Did you look in the mirror?

yes they can have because brown is a dominant gene and blue is not

I don’t think that can be the case. I have a friend that has blue eyes, but his sisters both have brown eyes. It would be very arbitrary to consider only him white when his sisters have identical heritage.

Kill yourself retard. Southern Europeans are white.

Do you have blue blood?
That is can you see you blue veins on your arms?

If not, you're not white enough.

>burn easily
Yeah, I know, this fair skin is so unfair.

It's like I'm only suited for in for work and over seeing the field hands.

T. Blueblood

>hand is clearly white
>"Am I white?"

based mountain jew

>Southern Europeans are white.
Unless they are from Spain or Italy kek.

this is fucking cringe. i hope youre like 12 or something faggot.

Yes. I can quite easily see 3 blue veins just under my palm, as well as a blue vein across the top of my hand.

This.

Your picturet literally doesn't say anything about race or skin colour. LMFAO

At least know and understandw hat you are posting you literal apelets.

I want to hold your cute bony skeleton hands

There was a mix-up at the office. Your racial results were sent to another department, and we got your faggotry results instead.

Your might want to sit down for this.

Oh no... I’m not a faggot, I swear

Show your face, mongol.

your genes comes from southern europe obviously

Fuck you mountainjew. Anyone who is native to Europe within the last few hundred years in white.

Yeah right. Because posting my face on Sup Forums is not a bad idea. You show your race, Mexican boy

>I have 100% European DNA
Liar. No one does.

Well, as far as their genetic testing goes,
my DNA can only be traced to European origins.

Das rite, we wuz all kangz