ISLAM IZ BAHD CAUS ITS HOMOPHOBIC!

ISLAM IZ BAHD CAUS ITS HOMOPHOBIC!
youtube.com/watch?v=7KYDogWxpWA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cvehhXaFh8U
youtube.com/watch?v=u0wVe-Samok
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THE FAGGOTRY OF THE WEST PROVES WE ARE CIVILIZED U ISLAMIC BIGOT!

op is replying to himself

bumping own thread=/=replying to myself
U STOOPID FAHKIN MORWON!

hmm okay

bump

>tries to destroy western civilization
>saves it by stopping faggots and leaving straight whites who breed like rabbits

muhamed sucks cocks in hell
he was a fag himself, cant understand why muzzies have such a problem with fags, when homosexuality is rampant throughout islam

youtube.com/watch?v=cvehhXaFh8U

yeah and they fuck little boys in afghanistan but there are still enough of them that arent faggots and are breeding like rabbits while the vast majority of the west are cosmopolitan nonfertile faggots who are too busy enjoying butt plug fun to take the time to raise a traditional family

MAYN STREAM

>that shit eating grin on his homo friend behind him because he knows he's gonna be all up in JPW's asshole once he gets him liquored up enough

METEOR

His entire fucking posture and just fucking everything holy shit he is so fucking uncomfortable to fucking look at

Looks like the pic was taken in Russia on may 9th - Victory day. I wish those sjw scum would stop masquerading as communists

Imagine my showk goy!1111

IMAGINE

MOI

You can't bump your own thread on Sup Forums, newfag.

ISLUM IS BAAAD BECAUHZE IT PUTS WOMEN BACK IN THEIR PLACE

>bumping own thread

LIBURALS ARE DAH REEL HOAMAFOABS

There's no reason to hate PJW, he redpills normies

thanks for the digits blessing this thread

Name ONE religion that's friendly to gays.

>pjw
>redpilled in anyway what so ever

What fuck is wrong with his face

Islam is made up of a canon of beliefs, some of which are inherently violent to gays, women, non muslims, apostates etc.

All religions can be problematic, Islam is especially problematic today due to its relative ideological consistency, the example of Muhammad who was a terrorist and a pedophile, but geopolitical issues are also definitely making things worse... the west has essentially stuck its dick in a hornets nest , I suppose this occurred due to the strategic importance of the region and its resources..

Islam has been in a civil war since the very beginning, getting involved may well have fucked us all. certainly importing people from that part of the world without knowing to which faction they belong and what their views on each other are, is a bad idea

They seem to run the Catholic church.

>PJW
>Redpill

>the absolute state of nu-pol

No wonder normies are so fucked up

Catholic Church's motto - No child's behind left.

The only good part about Islam is their hilarious hatred for faggots and women

>fagphobic

Can't the alt-lite come up with some newer memes? Shits getting old.

ahahhah my sides

BASED CHEDDER MAN

youtube.com/watch?v=u0wVe-Samok

Baby steps people, baby steps.

Dont let purity faggots and concern trolls sway normies away from redpill.

For some people everybody who isnt hail hitlering on the steets is shill.

>I hate polacks
You wanna know the fuck why?
You guys are on a platform not shackled by the cultural marxist perversion and are allowed to strut your racial pride and tradition and tell everyone to fuck off.
This gives you the platform with which you can save Europe and you know damn well that exposing the holohoax and truth about WW2 on a global scale.
But you fucks are so self righteous and self centered you dip into literal nigger tier level with
>muh 6 gorillian real
>danzig massacres arent tho everything that dismantles muh victim status is nazi propaganda
So you pieces of shit throw up denial laws and ban revisionists from investigating the camps while marching around sniffing your own farts while looking down at the rest of Europe while its in peril and you are in a position that enables you to help.
FUCK POLAND!

>you can save Europe

No, my dear Mutt. Europe can die and rot.I dont care. Last time we repelled bolsheviks, we were repaid by genocide of our intelligensia and 50 years of soviet occupation. We dont owe shit to western world.

You made your bed, now sleep in it.

Brace yourself user. ''Me Sup Forums me sure got something to say about this statement''.

>implying George Soros hasn't been funding Alex Jones and Infowars since the beginning.

He has a tiny head.

what you say island man?

That is a sad existence.

The absolute state of burgers on pol these days

Actually no. But they are shilling for Israel and Zionism on the other hand.
>This is where morons' logic "Soros = bad, Zionism = good" originates from.

He has a weird chin and long monkey arms. What is wrong with him

case and point you historically illiterate white nigger.
If you weren't a fucking retard you would know that the nazis worked closely and successfully with Poland when under the leadership of Josef Pilsudski.
Hitler and formed a non aggression pact with Poland with the intent with using Poland as a shield between the USSR and Europe on account that Pilsudski had previously won a war against the Soviet Union in the 1920s.
When Pilsudski died in 1935 Britain took opportunity to manipulate Poland to reject Hitler's peace talks over Danzig which eventually lead to media enraged polacks to pillage german villages in Danzig and butcher men women and children thus resulting in Germany invading.
HItler made a pact with Stalin but that was to force Britain to back off due to the fact he knew britain and France promised to slam Germany if Hitler tried anything.
WW2 was literally all your fucking fault and you didnt repel jack shit the nazis pushed the bolsheviks out during Barbarossa until being pushed back. Stalin should have liquidated the entire country because atleast then dumbasses wouldnt be looking to that shithole for falsehope.

>Can't the alt-lite come up with some newer memes? Shits getting old.

Leftards be using the same playbook for over a century, and it gets substantially less effective each time. You are old, and irrelevant.

>hair
>thinning

Is that his butthole buddy?

yes

so he is actually gay?

Yes.

haha, now I really won't be able to take him seriously. him being a faggot explains so much about his demeanour though and why always goes for the islam hates fags argument

Your alt right e-celeb gods wouldn't even admit that they are 1488 during Sargon debate, or that jews control everything. They got scared when Sargon grilled them on the subject, even when Sargon was more willing than them to admit the jewish problem is real.

Welcome to purity spiraling. It's not even normally supposed to occur this early.

I'm not sure what's going on, but if you think this sage is for you, it is.

SHAHCK

>the left are the REAL racists

IMAGINE MAH MOTHAFUCKIN SHOCK, NIGGA

Look at the hooked nose on that rebel media queer guy

they were raised to idolize murderers and psychopaths. now they LARP on the street like they are apart of some random communist army that hasn't been around for like 100 years. really quite a laughable bunch

based mudslimes
sodomites deserve only one thing

>filename isn't thegayslayrelay.webm

Shouldn't forget there's a subset of the alt right that same statement perfectly applies to.

There are many reasons to laugh about him thought

It's bad because it's members are non-white subhumans.

Who is this soyboy looking numale

Give me a quick rundown