So why are politicians stirring up anti-Ukrainian sentiment in Poland...

So why are politicians stirring up anti-Ukrainian sentiment in Poland? It is in your best interest to support us against russia...
Because we are literally defending Poland, and whole Europe for that matter, against russian horde!!! Fucking ungrateful bastards...
Did ruskies give you a big bribe??? Did you strike some kind of a deal with them??? Well, that's very shortsighted. You should never trust a russian...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v6wlrvMY0UA
youtube.com/watch?v=WV9J6sxCs5k
fao.org/giews/countrybrief/country.jsp?code=UKR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably because they think your current government is backed by the U.S. The polish seem to hate the U.S just as much as Russia. Heck they seem to hate everything.

You are all right while staying in Ukraine but please stay in it, bc here you still act same as russians if not worse, Taras.

why do you care so much? Poland is an irrelevant state that has little to say in foreign affairs.You should care about what Germany or France have to say

Because Poles are irrelevant in many areas, they're trying to fake politics in areas that are in their reach - like history

>trusting a ukranian

You Kazharic Bolshevik scum know no limits in your evils

we don't have problems with Ukrainians, we have a problem with subhumans glorifying war criminals.

A lot of anti-Russia threads today.

This.

they are not aware of the coming russian empire

Well this anti-bandera, i am sorry if you dont have any better national hero but this dude is war crimnal and german cock sucker. Anyway all this your drama get like 5 min in news and gone while we start shitstorm with israel.

shut up tatar rape baby

>Poland
>Hate USA
pick one

Bandera is the Ukrainian National Hero.

With such national heroes no one will want to have anything to do with you.

Your country must really be shit if the only hero you have is a nazi sympathizer who's biggest achievment is ordering the death of women and children.

We like you guys very much and support you with your struggle agains Russians but we will never be ok with glorifying mass murderers, killers of woman, children and old folks.

And yet the whole world talked about the Israeli-Polish relations. I see you in here all the time Polaczek and I'm always curious why you have such an enormous hate for your country. Then I realized you're the typical german rapebaby who thinks that just because your whore mother got impregnated by a german john on her yearly German-hooker trips you think you're german. You have definied a new personal low.

Well maybe if you didn't larp as edgy nazis and Bandera fanboys, poles might have helped you. Unfortunately, khokhols are so much of a retarded subhumans that even poles, your closest allies, now hate you.

Can Russia and Poland finally unite and partition Ukraine so that we could have a happy Europe again? Please talk to Vlad.

He was also a soyboy with bisexual tendencies. A lot fo his fellow solidiers wrote that Bandera never has sex with girls and always seemed to enjoy male company while others raped women when they had their alone times in the evenings. Highly suspicious, indeed.

This party is most proUSA and filosemitic lol.

I thought there is an easy way out of this Polish-Ukrainian conflict. Have you tried not genociding Polish civilians?

Are you fcking retarded? It is you who come up with retarded idea to claim a war criminal responsible for torturing and killing thousands of innocent and defenseless kids as a national hero and you started gloryfying him.
Can you fcking imagine Germans visiting Israel, gloryfying Dr Mengele, Hitler and others and telling Israelis "what is wrong with you, this is our national hero" and than asking israeli who somehow managed to escape this genocide and you ask him for job waving your shit banderite flag? Do you think any1 in the world would take germans seriously or even consider talking to them?
There is no place for banderite retards in civilized europe. go fcking live in forests with wild animals if thats what you like but don't bother asking border control if they would let you into the europe.
youtube.com/watch?v=v6wlrvMY0UA

Ukraine has only shit tier national heroes, this should not shock anyone

Also pic related

Probably some polish politicians want to undermine our relationship, so they play Bandera card every time, when 80% of ukrainians dont give a shit about him or hate as much as poles.

I would hope that Russians completely destroy your non country, but that would also mean millions of ukrainian refugees running west so I'm torn.

Then why are they comlaining aboput the IPN-law and why are there hohols walking around with Bandera-pics and banners? Because of your complete lack of any legit history you created a national hero out of a bisexual war criminal. This really defines the Ukrainian mentality and pathological hatred towards Poles.

Common border with Hunbros when?

Why we dont turn ukraine in to Israel? xD

Then nuke them?

Because i said 80% and not 100, Sven.

20% out of a country with 40-60 milion citizens is not a small number and a number high enough for the Polish people to take actions. It's up to you to improve your relations with Poland. You need Poland not vice versa.

I am not sure if its idea, later fallout everywhere... no way. We should trade with jews: ukraine for peace and easier converting. After nationwide conversion on judaism we ll undermine khazars lol for uber slavic jews.

>russian hordes invading Europe
Meanwhile:
>Ivans getting comfy on the block sipping Baltika 9/kvas/tea while having a TV inspired discussion about gayniggerness of westerners.
Abduction of Europe is the ancient greek myth, not a line in our foreign politics. Nobody gives a shit about invasions, people just want to have a decent life and chill after work week.
Have a EBIN wooden bear with cats, Taras.

>Implying the Ukraine has done anything for the European continent ever.

Good idea, Polebro

relationship... dude Poland has been helping you for quite a few years, a lot of money were given, a lot money was borrowed and it looks like we are not getting this money back, not to mention the scale of help when the russian war started. Compare our help to for example german help or help from other nations. What did we get in return? your gov keeps disrespecting us and our nation. Few months ago our gov announced that they don't have patience for you anymore. Using carrot didn't work but also made situation even worse.
Can you imagine that its way easier to do buisness even in Belarus than it is in Ukraine? i mean, what did we expect from country where even president has his own buisness in moscow-russia. Putin don't even have to put much effort in influencing him.
in last few years you turned pretty much all of neighbouring countries against you.

One nations hero can be other nations criminal

But there's nothing heroic in killing 200 000 defenseless women, children and eldery

Apparently there is for hohols. The thing is they absolutely lack any kind of historical personas (its like 3 people in the last 1000 years). So the best they could find was mass murderer

>war criminals

youtube.com/watch?v=WV9J6sxCs5k

What is Russian online propaganda? 100 points.

>our national hero is a man who got tricked into helping the nazis kill our neighbours and then got btfo and ran away
>why do people not like us????

Absolutely right czechbro. Hohols are too far from being human to even act like one

When the neo-cons unite.

Дa нe гepoй oн a oбычный нeмeцкий пoдcoc

Don't bother, poles may butthurt as much as they want about Bandera and UPA as long as they keep it in Poland. And you can't have normal relation with a neighbours especially in europe, where grudges go back for hundred of years. Just forget about Poland, they are not our friends, never were, never will be.

yep i double it

Ukranian nationalists are funny. Cant take their idiocy seriously.

look at the map of the main trade routes, highways etc in europe. Ask yourself how you are going to cooperate with europe if Poland would have not allowed ukrainians to cross our border. Than there is only Russia left who could trade with you. You have to have good relations with Poland whether you like it or not, thats the basics of geopolitics. Any kind of American help for Ukraine, its either happening in Poland or through Poland. What if Poland says no? What will happen to you? Do i even have to mention that Poland used to be one of few countries that actually wanted u*raine in the EU? and now due to your retarded actions your remaining "allies" are turning against you.

All the smart ukrainians left your country already. They will assimilate to polish society. They are young ones, people who normally would work for ukrainian retirement pensions. Now think about who will work for your retirement pensions if all the young people will move their house to Poland?

>1.5 million lack food
>only country from Europe
>between Somalia and Central African Republic
>along Syria, Iraq, Yemen and motherfucking Haiti

Forgot link :
fao.org/giews/countrybrief/country.jsp?code=UKR

Well we were, we tried to forgive (not forget) shit that happened during WWII, supported majdan, supported you when you wanted to join NATO/EU, borrowed you money when Russia took over Crimea, took 2k of your refugees and 1.5 millions of migrants. Then you decided to pay us back by making Bandera national hero and DEMANDING we rebuild all UPA monuments in Poland. You spat on us for each act of kindness towards you, we ewre only country in whole Europe and maybe even world that gave 2 fucks about you, you've done all you could to stop it. You are now alone, good job.

What I wanna know is, how some spic-sounding name like Bandera turned out to be a Ukrainian war hero. Was he part Mexican or something?

I am about to date Ukrainian woman that moved to Poland because going to sleep hungry is not her favorite pastime . She seems a decent, simple girl. I guess I will spurt my polish seed in her ( mouth or ass ). What am I in for Nukraine boys?

>Slavs talking about how bad Slavs are and that Slavs should help Slavs against other Slavs because you can't trust a Slav
You Slavs sure are a contentious people.

>What am I in for
Venereal disease if you do not use a rubber.

you are in for being used for citzenship

+

Das rite

bandera was a nazi spy, idk if he was ethnic ukrainians. anyway he tricked ukrainians into killing hundreds of thousands of innocent and defenseless kids. They wouldn't waste a bullet. They wanted victims to suffer so they would for example take 8 year old kid, break his bones, than put his limbs into a boiling water, than skin him alive, than set him on fire. They created a book of 362 ways of killing Poles.

Tbh if they were armed it would be hoholcaust

Will reconsider.

You have to go back

Getting a hot gf in exchange for being used for citizenship doesn't sound like a bad deal. Where do I sign up?

in your case its probably a choice of pajeets and chink tho

>Because we are literally defending Poland, and whole Europe for that matter, against russian horde!!!

Yeah, it would be terrible if Putin invaded and ended the leftist status quo.

Fuck you, Ukraine, just surrender already.

That's a problem, I don't ask and I don't need your forgiveness, just as I don't expect you to apologize for the shit you did to ukrainians in past centuries. I don't give a fuck and I owe you nothing. Jerking off to the past is for idiots.

>2k of your refugees
Oh, god, how generous of you. You actually returned much more of afghanis, pakistanis and chinks that crossed border between our countries. And we have to send them back somehow.

>1.5 millions of migrants
This migrants are actually working and producing your GDP, it's a fucking MUTUALLY BENEFICIAL RELATION, you fucktard. They are replacing your people who left Poland for Germany and Britain and helping your economic growth.

> borrowed
You know the definition of a word "borrow"? That is something you have to return, not even saying that your financial aid is symbolic compare to the US and EU credits.

And fuck such kindness that you are throwing now in my face.

just stay in your shithole

actually NZ still gets a lot of immigration from europe

If I decide to travel somewhere, it will definitely won't be Poland. Kek.

More like invading Free state of Donetsk.

There you go. I gave you perfectly civilised answer, did not used any personal attacks and you did just that while answering me, if anyone is still wondering why are relations are bad this is one of perfect examples of why they will stay that way. I am looking forward to this thread reposted for 5th time tomorrow and once again having same angry and full of personal attacks reaction from another ukrainian when i will try to be calm and civilised about it.

About the Ukrainian girl know. I do appreciate her talking ( more or less ) decent polish, but I couldn't just help myself telling her that she sounds funny, like from American movies about RUSSIAN spies. The poorly disguised butthurt on her face was so fucking priceless I couldn't stop grinning.

>conbatant

You should understand that being anti-Bandera mean being anti-ukrainian.
Would you say to ukrainian soldiers on front, who fought Russian under UPA flags, to stop glorifying Bandera?
You realise how stupid it is? Bandera is symbol of our independence, our internal struggle against russian hordes, Bandera is Ukraine itself.
You poles should understand it as good as we do. Russia basically already declared war against you.

>you have such an enormous hate for your country
Saying the truth isn't hate you stupid white trash emmigrant failure. You should listen to and learn from people like me who were properly raised and taught in better, intelligentsia families

I don't get why you dumb hecklers believe that anything critical of a country means hate. They should reintroduce capital punishment for white trash like you

mate, i dont make all my memes myself

But why

I think Poland knows very well what they're doing. Yes, they would normally support your indpendence, just like they did in 1920, or as we did during WW2, or as the Americans are doing now. Because you are the most interesting buffer and puppet state in your region, when it comes to weakining Russia, desu.
>We are defending Europre
The EU, you are slaves of the EU and you are definding it. There was a deal to get the Ukraine into the EU in 2014, made by Brussels' bureaucrats. It failed due to Maidan, which was made by literal cucks who couldn't accept that Ukraine was going to be Belarus 2.0.
If the Poles made a treaty with Russia they clearly learned out of their history.
They have never ruled all of Ukraine and probably never will, having the Russkies as rivals or enemies means having a hard time and as their arch-enemy, Germany is defeated and blocked from invading Poland through the Oder-Neiße-border, the only geopoltical requirement for a new Polish Commonwealth, is having peace with the Russians.
The Poles would kill anyone in order to get Galicia at least and we all know that for sure.

But they needn't invade your shithole anyways.

>Swede
>calling someone rapebaby
: )
I had a decent laugh.

Do Poles marry on ukrainian women or they stay on their own?
I heard that you have about 2 millions of them for now. The number is fucking huge.

You imbecile. Right now Ukraine is only reason why you still not learning russian. Do you forget soviet occupation? Maybe Poland not understand waht they doing with Ukraine, but at leas they doing right thing by destoriung all memories about russiaan occupants.
If we show weakness Russia will instantly invade us, or indoctrinate our people. You see what happened with Hungary? The same will happened with Poland and Germany if Russia continue to exist.

And I perfectly rudely pointed out your hypocrisy. That's a anonymous imageboard btw, not a political discussion club in a university.

Bandera is only a poster boy of a current unstable and unpopular government. His regiments had mere 10s of thousands people. A couple millions of Ukrainians fought in the Soviet Army. If you believe that common people give a shit about him, you're deluded.

Why are coming here in droves? Is basic courtesy too much to ask for? You can worship Bandera all you want on your side of the border. Pack your things and move out. Cut all diplomatic ties with Poland as well.

How the fuck did Texas get its own flag?

>You should never trust a russian...
Or hohol, for that matter. At least we try to hide we murdered polaks, unlike ukrs, who are proud of that.

Don't know to be honest. Maybe it's too early to say ( the influx is pretty recent ). I was living in Czech for most of the previous year. Now that I came back I am surprised how many Ukrainians are here. They are white ( inb4 you know what ) so I guess we can breed them.

All this lies about "polish" help. Most help came from USA, Canada, Western Europe.

We have a lot of them too for now. Just interested how they roll in Poland. Here they're marry in couple years after arrive and portray themselves as Russians. It's funneh a bit, because they have thic ukranian accents.

No help would actally help you, you're hopeless