Why dont we do dollar campaigns?

Why dont we do dollar campaigns?

All you have to do is write "It's okay to be white" "my borders my choice" or some repill repository website. Shitlibs wont rip up money especially larger bills

All you have to do is get a sharpie or stamp and write on the back of a bill, this will be super effective when the nig bills come out.

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/333
vimeo.com/148810725
scientificamerican.com/article/cocaine-contaminates-majority-of-american-currency/
sparkasse.de/geld-leichter-verstehen/d/darf-man-geldscheine-bemalen.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because it's a crime to write on currency.

And crime is for niggers

It's perfectly legal to write on currency, it's illegal to make currency unfit for circulation.

Not quite.
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/333

>Whoever mutilates, cuts, defaces, disfigures, or perforates, or unites or cements together, or does any other thing to any bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt issued by any national banking association, or Federal Reserve bank, or the Federal Reserve System, with intent to render such bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt unfit to be reissued, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both.

It sounds like is a bit subjective. So if they wanted to charge you with a crime if in the Secret Service's opinion that the amount or type of writing or art renders the note unusable, you're fucked.

define unfit. If I attempt to find out how many times I can legibly write nigger on a dollar bill does that render it unfit?

be sure to write it just like in the picture - handwriting analysts hate to search for identifying nuances.
Money is the biggest meme vector

You've got autism handwriting

>with intent
retard

It didn't work for the stoners

Shitlibs would tear up the money, they'd record themselves doing it for YT or Twitter. Virtue signaling has no price barrier to them.

Enthusiasts do track the dollars as they go. I've received one before, it's quite fascinating to see how far a dollar travels.

Not quite what you're talking about, but it reinforces that what you're suggesting is certainly doable!

is this lioncash all over again

A few years ago I would've laughed at this idea. Now I know you're 100% right

Doing ads on dollar bills is a genius idea.

so let them lmao

Exactly, was about to respond the same.

It basically means you can’t melt down coinage to profit from the scrap metals.

You can still burn a pile of $100 bills as an “expression” or “protest” and not be in legal trouble, or you could wipe your ass with a $100 and flush it for the same reasons, you just can’t do it for the explicit purpose of making it unusable

Writing is a bad idea. It's like a signature that can be traced back to you if they somehow managed to convince (((those in power))) to pursue anyone vandalizing bills, especially if your signature is somewhat similar to the way you normally write. Signatures doesn't have to be in cursive and some write in cursive.
Destroying or vandalizing money is a crime. If lefties did that and made a vid of it, it'll be easier to get them arrested. Not all shitlibs are filthy rich and (almost) immune to prosecution. Manipulating them into that outcome is a good idea.

write with your opposite hand

if you're ambidextrous, do it with your mouth or feet idc

Stop wasting time.

We need to find an island with one bridge entry and no homes on it.
We have a Gofund to raise capital to put on and advertise a hip hop concert.
Market it as free entry for blacks, but anyone else has to pay and whites need to pay double entry fee.
Then start the concert
When 10,000’s of the mist freeloading niggers and god awful rich white hipsters are there, blow up the bridge.
It’s not like they can swim to get home

They can simply say you intended it in their opinion. I know you're an Aussie, so reading it hard for you.

thats exactly how abos came about
>bajillion years ago
>fuck all water on the planet
>retard mongolese walk from china to australia
>water level rises and boongs are trapped

>they can say and u get in trouble
nice law system abominacion

You're retarded to think that you are actually going to be investigated and prosecuted for this. Literally how? If you've ever worked retail handling mass amounts of cash you know that ppl don't take a second look at a bill unless it's covered in blood/feces or has significant portions torn out/torn and taped together. Nobody cares. Just don't use a big felt tip sharpie. Write something simple on the blank margins of the bill with perminant marker. This hardly makes the bill unusable and is therefore not illegal.

>insinuating the sperglords on Sup Forums have ever touched currency, let alone a woman

Does Sup Forums consider (((federal reserve))) notes "actual" money? I remember Sup Forums used to argue about it being unconstitutional and that anything that isn't directly from the treasury or US government itself is just paper.

way ahead of you . i have been rubbing every dollar i get on my dick then i spend them or put them in the bank if they are large bills

and its not just like a little dead skin no i refuse to bath for a day and exercise. really seals in the flavor. the end up smelling like salted vinegar potato chips

Wasn't this law originally created because Jews were shaving small portions of silver from coinage? Therefore just take it illegal to deface currency.

so wait we want to stick to the system fuck peoples shit up but we cant break the law........
i feel sick

no its a high tech slave system

What are one-liner entry level red pills that we can write on bills?

kek
niggers don't know bout the sweat from my nutsack all over my bills they stick in their mouth

fuck niggers

No, it's because they would wash a $1 for the genuine paper and reprint it as a $20 or a $100.
The paper is the hardest thing to get right in counterfeiting.

I write "fuck white people" on them.
Or "kill all white people.."

Thst will red pill them faster imo.

I do this when I remember.
Fight #whitegenocide
Is my favorite twenties and below

All fucking niggers must hang.
and draw a pic of Animal Mother

Paper or plastic, these days it is plastic!
Rock, scissors, paper. Are gems more precious than metals now? Paper money is truly as worthless as plastic and digital currency is crap too

This is a good idea.

Yes it is a crime, and they can probably trace it back to you!

>digital currency is crap too
aww shit
inb4 the horde of crypto shills

legit idea.

Ive seen book at the grocery store on how to print your own money. No joke! Its a crime and i was a little surprise to see the book on how to.

you would think that WHERE'S GEORGE site would be banned by now because it encourages people to write and stamp bills.

where's George is run by the government.

Mineral Elements my friend. Elementary

>this will be super effective when the nig bills come out
Trump cancelled the nig bills. Said the Treasury had more important things to be doing.

times like this I bet you wish you were uncircumcised. I could do a weeks worth of not washing in 3 days.

I always draw a little Jew star in the 12 stars of Euro bills.

That's a good idea desu. I was thinking of doing this here in bongland but I was afraid of a shopkeeper seeing it and confronting me. (london so there's a 99.99% chance the shop keeper will be non white)

But this would be so much easier to deny. Also I think it would generally be more effective.

vimeo.com/148810725

Do not sabotage the original message with an outdated meme. Leave money alone for anti-monetary words.

>stop wasting time
>follow my fantasy plan
Kek, you funny lad

>This video.

Thankyou user.

I'll think of you next time I handle American currency.

I'd just write each letter from finish to start. For instance if you're writing an L then i'd start from the horizontal line to the vertical since I usually do it from top to bottom.

It can't be too hard to obfuscate your handwriting

Wtf get a good handwriting at least, this is disgusting

There’s plenty to think about when handling US currency.
scientificamerican.com/article/cocaine-contaminates-majority-of-american-currency/

Nope. Maybe in australia it is, but who cares about australia?!?

sparkasse.de/geld-leichter-verstehen/d/darf-man-geldscheine-bemalen.html

wheresgeorge site about tab:
>Conceived and developed by: Hank Eskin
>''Where's George?' Site name: Kendall Chun

Its not government run. Stop your lyin'

The only issue is proving who actually wrote on it. Very likely that the bill has been through the hands of hundreds of people.

This. It's not real money so real laws don't apply. Plus think of how awesome ot would be to pre write $100 in one's and go to the strip club. You know by the end of the night everyone's gonna know it's ok to be white.

Do all of the neets on this board even have cash to write on? I thought foodstamps came on a card now.

do it good idea
leave in tip jar so your cash is user

Danni?