Buyfag thread

Read the guide Buyfag.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

myfigurecollection.net/item/331604
twitter.com/aoi_nagisa/status/888002885463580672
siliconera.com/2017/07/20/nier-automata-getting-2b-machine-lifeform-figures-bring-arts/
myfigurecollection.net/blog/33839
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Buy with your dick!

Dealyed

My dick has better taste than that hot topic shit

>The Nendo has gold finish on the belt when the figma doesn't

She's like 9k now, and there's really few on Manda. I hope she gets even cheaper, the face might be kinda weird, but I love the pose and how they made the base.

Don't know how she is, but she satisfies several fetishes.

How does Forte look up close? From just pictures, the quality looks amazing.

>how

who*

> looking for visually similar vintage rangefinders to display with
>find Yashica FRII, it's an SLR but matches closely
>one on eBay for cheap
>100% of proceeds benefit the LA section of the National Council for Jewish Women

Dork dragoon

>giving a shit where the money goes
However it's a pretty faggy thing to specify

On the topic of dickbuying: Liliana got painted
myfigurecollection.net/item/331604
twitter.com/aoi_nagisa/status/888002885463580672

Looks like an extra body for the cast-off version. Both look great, so I might have to get two to display each version.

No matter how you spend your money, it will always benefit jews. You'd better not think too much about it.

Dick with your buys

she's good but her hair is the typical Kotobukiya stale-ness

why would i buy a figure that's pooping

The shadowing looks a bit intense. cast-off one looks better because of that

I just found one for $5+s&h and the seller was 4th_reich_store, glad I held off. The lens with it is a lot bigger but I think I have a small kit lens around with that mount

Moving into a new place and I can't bring my detolf shelf.

How bad is it having figures displayed on a shelf and such, out in the open? How often do you dust?

Every 2 weeks

Very fucking bad. I bought a display because I was tired of dusting so often, such a thick layer of dust every fucking couple of weeks.

Made for glue.

I want to buy with my heart, but the merch doesn't exist. I guess I just have to settle for BDs.

You can buy with the dick in your heart.

siliconera.com/2017/07/20/nier-automata-getting-2b-machine-lifeform-figures-bring-arts/
FINALLY

>seriously wanting this
Just wait for Flare

>waiting for Flare
Should be out in like 2 years minimum.

They look like barbies.

Why not the heart in your dick instead

decision of the century.
which one are you going to get?

>am i enough of a faggot to start complaining about not having other characters this soon
decisions decisions

None

Neither. Don't care about this meme series.

Ain't that the truth.

Flare is going to take a long time.

Should I be ashamed of myself for owning Hong Kong made dakimakura (plural), considering that I am a poorfag?

Yes

yes

Nippon >>>> Honk Kong >>>>>>>>>>>>>> China

Nendo, figma look poo.

>13.5k

Not really because there is extremely low variety of dakimakura and the few original ones they make are overpriced. Don't tell anybody else in this thread, but ~2/3 of the merchandise sold on sites like amiami are manufactured in China.

Why the fuck is she so expensive?

Yes, buying bootlegs of anything is unacceptable.

If you're satisfied with them, I don't see why you'd need to be. You did buy them for yourself, didn't you?

Neither.

Who gives a fuck? It's a god damn body pillow cover.

The figma looks more cute.

Who could be behind this post?

Someone that isn't poor.

waiting for a scale

What is your source of income?

Chii-chan is a good girl

prostitution

I sell my semen

>Who is this Amicomon?

Anyone know of good Beerus merch? Preferably no joints

I've received this ancient relic in the mail. I wonder what it could have been used for, in those mysterious olden times.

>go to MFC
>search Beerus
>wallow in your disappointment

Fuuuccckkk I was hoping yall knew something secret

Alter Akari was super cute though.

hoping for a scale, but I'll get the figma until then.

>Hanabatake to Bishoujo
Any word on the reputation of this brand? All I know is that they manufacture lewd figures.

Sales associate.

No updates yet, but I heard that she has a very good chance of being painted.

Why did you attach a picture of an empty lightbox?

a super cute empty lightbox
this slight marbling is perfect

How big is it? Looks about palm-sized?

Oh wait. I'm retarded. The keys in the back are good enough to judge scale with.

What the fuck, myfigurecollection's layout changed a bit on the home page. Looks terrible.

No bully plz

yeah it's garbage, the owner is changing to v4
myfigurecollection.net/blog/33839

That's the point

It's fucking awful.

I already pre-ordered both.

Why would he make all the banners people made useless? I can see the need for having a better mobile site, but this trend of everything being more round is so fucking dumb.

that's what I'm saying, 90% of the users hate it as well. it was perfect the way it was, now it looks like some shitty blog

and why would he launch it when all the pages aren't even done? shit is bothering me everytime I click the homepage

I want to go on a date with Shigure!

Reminds me of this

>being such a lazy nigger you find wiping some plastic toys with a makeup brush or microfiber cloth once a week too difficult

Nigger, I don't have 2 figures. I have to take them all out of the shelves to clean those first, and then one by one clean them, not with a brush because the brush doesn't get to the nooks and crannies unlike dust.
I could spend close to an hour cleaning my collection if they were all out in the open

>an extra 30-45 minutes a week during your regular cleaning is too difficult
You are a faggot for wasting money on ugly, cheap IKEA particleboard shit with tempered glass just to avoid cleaning.

>Releases in July
>It's July 20th
>Price hasn't even been finalized

It hurts.

I pre-ordered the nendo. The figma isn't cute enough, but maybe I'll regret it.

Hopefully he sees the feedback and stops the changes, although if he went live with the new homepage I am not too optimistic. Mfc is one of the only database sites I actually find well designed.

I didn't buy ikea shit.

Like 90% of the people here use IKEA shit for their display.

if it ain't broke don't fix it, also I didn't even noticed how fucked the banners are

Speaking of dust, I wonder if getting an air humidifier is a good idea for a room with figures. Supposedly if it also ionizes the water in the air, the dust will all stay on the floor. Would that mean that you'd have to clean dust off shelves more rarely? Would humid air damage figures?

who gives a fuck about the banners, im glad that changes are being made, I just hope the developer makes significant changes to the core of list management and allows users to tailor their profiles, there's tabs I wish i could get rid off.

They haven't updated the banners in a very long time anyway.

it's only been 8 months :^)

Hey fellas, how would I properly wash my dakimakura cover? I can't find anything regarding washing a 100% cotton one.

That would make for a pretty poster.

Safest way would be warm water, a mild detergent, and washing by hand.