Poland is full

WE are the original WHITE KANGZ and still are, the annihilators of Muslims, and Germany owes us $1.5 trillion USD plus compound interest ($67.8T USD to date, accumulating at $3.39T/year, all of Germoney's GDP).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C_BjPy19bYs
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>plus compound interest

There is no room for you in the Kingdom of Heaven, Jew. You are the enemy of man.

Daily reminder to kill yourself before Trudeau does

>Canada

>Canadaa

>Proud Canadian

>Proud Canadians

t. average White Canadian Male

Can confirm, glad I left that shithole.

HIV restaurant

CANADISTAN

Canada the first post-national state with no identity or culture, subservient to cultural markists

Castro's sun is literally taking your money and giving it to people who murder you

Doctor who bequethed his life's work to straight, White students has will overturned by feminist, pro trans/LGBTQ+ 40 year old female judge who orders it be given to non-whites

You are literally niggers of Europe, you were partitioned by Europeans just like how Africa was.

>if you kill your economy you win

>Give convicted terrorist $10.5M on the 4th of July and publicly 'fuck you' trump
>2 weeks later $400B USD equivalent largest ever energy investment is personally cancelled by Trump

You can legally infect leafs with hiv now

weekly ISIS attacks are condoned and covered up by Trudeau

>pic related
>ad very related

He can still play soccer and now has fuck all chance of giving away a hand ball penalty.

Canada welcomes ISIS terrorists back to Canada. Not a single one has been charged. All other Western nations kill them on sight.

Trudeau is a Muslim Jihadi, literally

I have yet to see an actually white pole that doesn't look like he hits himself with a flat iron every day in the morning.

>Stating facts is hate speech in Canada
Muslims are violent fanatics and Niggers are apes gets you jail in Canadistan

>pic related

leaf cop cars of peace(TM)

This nigger is now a 0.1%'er in Canada

Nice bantz tho

>eating from the ground
>seriously like the animals they are

Does that nigger have a hoof? Did Canada let a minotaur immigrate?

A fucking animal fucking savage inbred shitskin moslem trying to say something

I killed hundreds of you in basra

see
You guys rejected him, then he got into Canada and now lives a playboy lifestyle fucking white leaf women while getting $10,000/month cash+

your immigration minister is a Black African Somali Citizen Muslim who only lets in non-whites

99% of your immigrants are 3rd world shitskins

You take in 90%+ of shitskins yet refuse genuine SA refugees who are victims of racism and genocide

Trump however has cancelled all shitskin refugee and is accepting all SA refugees and placing them where they can farm in the USA, near Chicago

Germany does you a favour by removing communists and bergsteins and you have the gaul to ask for gibes me dat (((compound interest)))

Trudeau pays convicted muslim terrorists, rapists, beheaders etc $10.5M on the 4th of July

Here is an eksample of how much canada pays useless shitskins a month (no whites, benefit goes to 0 if you work and are not on welfare)

Hah I just saw an ad on youtube put out by Poland desperately trying to convince people that they had no share in the holocaust

Nothing makes you look better than an ad campaign feverishly denying you did something

Trudeau speaks Arabic

>i might live to see polan blitzkrieg fritz

>Vancouver

>Gook-opinions are automatically disregarded.

Trudeau is personally welcoming back a notorious "British-Canadian" ISIS beheading video producer named 'Jihadi Jack' that the UK actively wants to kill

Trudeau takes your money and gives it to niggers for virtue signalling points

>inb4 it kills niggers

African warlords take it all

Annd then they took back what was theirs and then some. That is the Polish mentality, if you fight hard they will fight harder. Just like muslims but they get fucked hard inbstead.

Trudeau commits High Treason on a daily basis and kills leafs lol

>muh 67 gorillion
>we totally didn't give up our claim on that like 3 times already

This tbqh, senpai-a-lam. Admiring

Trudeau is a treasonous terrorist

bergundians got slapped around by everyone, and you're mostly filthy slavs anyway

Canada is actively engaged in White Genocide, funded by Soros. Look up the Metropolis project. Canada will be

2/3

3/3

Sorry for leaving you pole, know that I read all of your posts and am satisfied that we are better off with Mexicans and niggers doing our laundry than we would be with Poles. The Jew's claws are sunk too deep in Poland, literally bragging about gibs and compound interest

we always win in the end, it's just psychological warfare until we reveal our 58D check mate

This time I hope you'll finally kick out the kikes once and for all. But do keep some good finance-kikes just in case.

>Germany owes us $1.5 trillion USD plus compound interest ($67.8T USD to date, accumulating at $3.39T/year, all of Germoney's GDP).
My sides

When are you going to pay back for the land you stole from the Palestinians? You should pay back the exact same amount + interest you got from Rothschilds.

t. Leaf gets raked so hard zen resorts to begging for more 3rd world niggers and spics

Why do you think Trump is ending TPS? The spics and niggers will self-deport to Canada, 2891D chess at it's finest. The USA will Whiten, Canada will collapse and the Meksican wall is just a test run for the Leaf wall (which will be armed with railguns and instant kill for any leaf/shitskin approaching). How's your economy doing btw? -88K jobs last month LOL

60K Haitians (25K so far have invaded Canada, 90% asylum approval rate)

200K Niggerageans (they will all invade Canada, of course with a 99% approval rate)

oh and the 280K El Salvador Spics, which are all MS 13 gangbangers with IQs of 13

Don't forget the 800K-2M Rohinga Muslim Niggers from burma, I think they have the lowest non-nigger Muslim iqs on earth of 60, just a bit above abo-tier

I'm sure they will do great in Canada. Trudeau has sent Bob Rae to personally oversee their emergency evacuation to Canada

Little toddler needs more pocket money to buy more jewgum? What happened to our contract???
Now repeat my words:
"If I use daddys Camps, that makes me a Nazi two!"

t. average german woman

If you served me pierogi with wallnuts on top i would beat you to death with the plate.

wtf I love Poland now

gud bread

Sounds like this pole wasn't let into Canada because his score was too low.

Janusz, you are either a neckbeard or a fatty. Stop using Pudzian pictures. It's disgraceful.

Literally a Jew.

PAY

(((Legal experts)))

SCHNELLES ABZAHLEN DU SCHWEINHUND

>the annihilators of Muslims
You slav faggots were cushioned by the Balkans where all the action was, and when your fellow vlach Christians were defeated in battle by the Turks you wouldn't wait long to stab them in the back, you fucking cunts, Poland is and was a kike nest.
Yea Germany owes you a lot for all that butthurt, why aren't you asking Russia since it also took half of your country? Remember Prussia, what if Germany instead of giving you money takes back it's clay?
>Poland is full
Migrants don't even want to go there, they want western/nordic Europe where the gibs are fat, not in your broke ass cold hole.
KANGs of what? When you weren't Prussia you faggots were a bunch of slavs on migrating mongrels from Asia.

Come to Brazil based Poles. We need your Aryan genes.

>KANGZ
>Asking gibs
Checks out

Since when loans=gibs? Is argentinian education really that poor?

>flag
>not paying back loans like niggers

sounds about right

also
>Losing to the UK

If there's anything more pathetic it's an English teacher in Japan trying to fuck little schoolgirls

>Calculator
>Putting in 15 children
>With disability

Oh wow, I am sure there is no way to skew the result this way.

soon you will have to go to "ulice" because jews will reclaim their "kamienice" and lands

Based Poland:
youtu.be/C_BjPy19bYs

Gospel:
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

Pic related is the average pole

I think this dude can have more from german genes, regular dude from Poland need to have % of genes after Jews.

top tier bantz polan, just one question, how did you know a leaf would first post?

Poland is gaining power and rising to be a superpower, while Canada is literally being genocided. This triggers the Leaf.

based broland

>Дoбpoe yтpo!!
That's Russian