Can one completely turn their life around at age 22?

Can one completely turn their life around at age 22?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ok0mE-pWKFc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

No

Has it been done before?

yes.
-am 22
-do nothing with myself except drugs and some call centre shit work
-in 2 months ill be taking a flight to Israel and joining their defence force.
-Won't be doing anything similar that I'm doing now

That's brave, user. I wish you luck.

Yeah I did

>Couldn't fuck because of dick skin condition until 22
>Depressed af
>Kissed some girls but never had sex, lied to my friends I am not a virgin
>Solved my dick issue
>Took care of my healh, got on dating apps
>Got a girlfriend out of it
>Lost my virginity
>Have fucked gf hundreds of times, she has no idea she was my first

>having a gf will turn your life around
if only you knew how bad things really are

Of course you can. I changed my loife around last yeard when I was 29. I shaved my neckbeard and started breathing from my nose.

Get up at 6am, smash the exercise, learn to code, make money, get a wife and dog. Done.

what a bunch of dirty kikes

Also get off Sup Forums

That's powerful

I hope you die, kike.

That's the only perfect time to turn your life around. Earlier and you haven't lived enough to understand which path you're on. You want your life to be on track when you're 30 tho. I fucking hate being in my 20s.

>learn to code
the biggest meme in the world
or just browse in moderation

A man's 20s and 30s are teenage years. WTF makes you feel pressured or who is pressuring you.

Do it soon. I'm 28, don't be me

I'm wasting my life, man. My habits are destructive and useless. I know I should be doing something more with my life but I can't find a reason to or where to start.

y-yes o-of course, 22 is y-young dude!

Do it now. Trust me. I am finally sorting myself out and I am 5 years older than you. I am only here right now because I have troubles sleeping since I quit smoking weed.

Sup Forumsack advising you to get off pol.

>Remember: something something forever.

Don't come back unless its in a coffin.

You feel too pressured because you look at other people, or people from history, and feel that you should be there. Did you underachieve in school?

GFY

Phimosis?

based

yes, 20s are all about when to change your life since as a teenager you usually have no idea what's going on in the adult world and by the time you're in your 30s biological constraints of lower neuroplasticity/female fertility/being past your peak health and energy wise make it a lot harder

so get to it nigger

Godspeed

Fuck as many bitches as you can while you are young. Pretty soon before you know it you will be old and having to pay for it.

You can turn your life around at age 50

personally I can't stop comparing myself to famous 60s and 70's rockstars. makes me wanna sui.

Also Hitler was literally homeless and worthless until he joined in dubbleya dubbleya 1 at like 24 or whatever, and he accomplished quite a bit after that

lol i turned my life at 28
its never too late

22 is literally still teenager age

is being a wageslave your whole existence better than going to a rural area or a foreign country to farm?
is it even so amazing to start your own business and get rich and buy lots of shit?
will you feel fulfilled?
the drugs wont solve anything. if they are dangerous, you'll just kill yourself. It is just like any other way of killing yourself.
devote yourself to learning, and your world will expand in ways that you currently cannot imagine. I mean that literally.

Wow spy kid really let herself go

scary thing about 20's is its where all the important shit in peoples lives seems to happen. From rockstars, to businessmen, to writers, to high paid STEM grads, their 20's were where the big shit happened and after that they just coasted along.

I was made redundant at 22, I just drifted from job to job, dole queue to dole queue.
Life is aimless, if you want to change do it now, because before you know it you get to be an old drifting fart like me.

Holy fuck dude I wish I was 22.

Lose everything. It's easier to make progress when you have nothing stopping you.

That's just not true.

Fuck bro I'm 35 and don't know what I want to be when I grow up. These are strange times.

Have you tried moving and isolating yourself from the world. It worked for me.

Yeah lived in Japan and China for a while. Basically came back here with no money, moved in with my mom who is a psychic parasite and I just smoke pot all day.

2017 I suffered a spinal injury (really sucked) but so far 2018 I've been lifting regularly and getting my health and confidence back.

The answer is to wageslave for about 6 months and save money to move the fuck out of West Virginia.

>from debt collector to lawn mower man

I know it doesn't feel like it, but at 22 you're still a kid - in a good way. I've got 11 years on you, and at 22 I was a college dropout alcoholic tending bar and scaping by month to month. Now, I'm 33 working as a content/marketing producer making 200K+ a year.

There was no moment of clarity or big turnaround montage, none of that shit. It's setting and achieving a thousand goals for improvement over the course of years. Yes, it's a lot... but the cool part is, every step is COMPLETELY achievable, so long as you take it day by day and step by step.

Where you're at now, you're looking at it as one big bite you gotta take to get to where you wanna be. And that causes anxiety and depression.

So set some general goals, and just start taking them down one by one - "I'm going to go for a run twice a week," "I'm going to pick a very broad career field I want to go into, and start researching," shit like that. Then as you achieve each little step, set more goals. It takes a while, but you'll get there.

Best of luck, user.

I moved to the middle of Iowa for an entire year and completely isolated myself from everything. Don't move to a city when you finally leave West Virginia, it will make things worst.

Born and raised WV. Myself and SO made it out 5 years ago, both bringing home about 300K household income together now. WV folk are some of the toughest in the world - just gotta make it out.

You can do it - just make it happen at any cost.

Man I live right across the border in southwest Virginia. Never lived overseas but I like bumfucked nowhere. Is one of the the last places left not destroyed by today's pc culture

Disagree. Moved to the Bay Area, and changed my life for the better. Also a former WVian who made it out.

>Bay Area
Did you come out of the closet?

are you for real? 22 is a baby that can do anything. This is a better question for a 40 year old.

Nah, got offered a job at a start-up, took it. Got acquired 3 years later.

Yes. And even later too.

You moron you're barely out of high school. You can't turn it around yet because you haven't even fucked it up yet. Now get to work. You can ask this question at 40. You have 20 years of work to put in as an adult. For real.

Sure, you can do a complete 360.

I don't think I could handle the culture shock of it all. I guess being a redneck did that to me. I just can't fathom the idea of enjoying being gay or trans or all the crazy shit people deems as normal these days. It scares me. I wish I wasn't like I am but I can't help it

im too dead inside to do barely do anything and now nearing 23, if things dont go well this year then im just going to end it.
]my country is a sinking ship too, there's no point in prolonging my mental suffering and putting up with the shit i see everywhere
now. ive been like this since i was 8-9 years old, and knowing i'll still feel the same in my late 20s and lateron will just make me
regret not ending it earlier.

So you moved there because of a job? I am more advocating for someone to move to middle of nowhere to find out what they want with their lives. If you spend an extended amount of time with yourself without a job or school to worry about, then it will come to you. It's all about building a personal culture to live by and identity with.

Hell man, I grew up in deep southern WV, not a county away from the WV/KY border. I'm as pedigreed a redneck as you're gonna find... I just also was lucky enough to have parents that made sure I wasn't an idiot, and got an education.

The culture shock is only as bad as you want it to be... don't wanna be around gay/trans? Don't go to the Castro or other gay/trans bars or areas, etc. None of it ever bothered me personally, but to each their own.

Only place I genuinely can't stand is Berkeley, so I just never go there. Easy.

This. I was a high school drop out neet at 17. I somehow didn’t die in Afghanistan and ETS’d at 22 where I fell back into my autistic ways. I dropped out of college, started drinking every day, my life was a mess. Nothing happened overnight but eventually I sorted myself out by honestly identifying and tackling my problems 1 by 1.

Fast forward 8 years I’m married to a big titty hapa and about to matriculate from a very decent medical school.

There’s no secret, you just have to pay attention and keep going.

It also helps if you’re white. :)

Yea I totally understand - I think it was a mix for me. I moved out here with NO ONE I knew around. Even folks that offered me the gig, I barely knew. Lived alone in a studio apartment in Oakland for a while. Didn't make enough money early on to do anything but work and come home to read/write/watch TV. Figured a lot out about myself.

will you just end it, or will you try to make a difference? for those of us who will be left behind

Sorry you're in such a dark place, friend.

Before you do anything you can't undo, I hope you'll at least consider trying something radical as a last resort. Sign up for the peace core or the military, go to work on an ice fishing boat... something. May as well give it a shot.

Yeah dude my area also. I was a coal miner for a long time but got a computer networking degree when I was young but knocked up a girl before I could move to use it. Didn't want to move my kids away from here because we have no crime really or niggers or anything but my teenage daughter grew up being a coal burner anyway from growing up on Jewtube and shit. Shit did not work out as planned. Good for you making it out

nothing actually matters dude, even if hitler did win and implement his white utopia, it will eventually crumble like all things
and the worse will happen. white people these days don't care and worrying about social issues is retarded nowadays, because
more than half of whites want muslims in our country, and when they do rape/murder and take over.. there's no backlash. the spirit
isnt there anymore. the only thing you can do now is make life your own individual experience than shoulder some bs problems that
will just kill your prospects later down in life.

Yes, life has barely begun at 22.

anyone that joins the military here in europe should kill themselves ASAP. knowing youre protecting the EU
and the scum that enter it is worse than letting our "potential enemy" Russia invade us.

I hope you die after killing a score of mudslimes.

That’s literally what (((they))) want you to do. Scoff at the idea all you want but we’ll take the West back sooner rather than later, that much I can promise you senpai.

Nice job Bucko

we're literally going through black death again, but this plague has two fucking legs to walk on and multiples far quicker. if there isnt an uprising
in the next 5 years consider us finished. waiting any longer is just making it a lot more hard. plus when you see the majority of whites today, do
you honestly see them in some new utopia? killing them off is just stupid because it will leave us at a smaller population. we're so fucked its almost like
our take over has to happen, like it's some universal event we cant control, we just dont like it however. i think we're far too gone. we should just be
thankful we can still live somewhat comfy lives.

Thank you.

No.
t. 24

Thank you user
Listen mate, it sounds like you have your mind made up. You can give up and accept your fate and live like the rest of the subhumans on your island or look at yourself in the mirror, make a plan to fix yourself and then stick to it.

How can you save your country if you can’t even sort yourself out?

22, You are just a baby.

Enjoy a homemade rocket up the ass kike

Everyday you wake up it's the first day of the rest of your life, you choose who you are and how you live.

At 24 I moved back in with my parents, did an IT degree, worked my ass off , worked during the day and went to classes at night. 3 Years later I have my own house and a steady job. It can be done but don’t expect to live like a king for that period.

Yeah but remember. 25 and you're done.
youtube.com/watch?v=ok0mE-pWKFc

Except your a like. Filthy faggot.

my neet friend did nothing but learn to code for 6 months after being a neet for 2 years after highschool and got a job as a coding camp teacher making decent money.

Why don't you tell her the truth?

I got out of prison at 23 and turned my shit around. Then flushed it again by getting fat and dating stupid women. Now I'm turning it around all over again. It's never to late. Never surrender.

>she has no idea she was my first

AhahahahAHAHAHAHA keep telling yourself that bud

What'd you get locked up for?

I recommend going to church, user, if you have Christian values. You'll join a group of supportive like-minded people who will encourage you to turn things around. They will believe in you.

Some Chris Hansen shit when I was a juvenile (14). I was raised in an abusive home and had boundary issues. Nothing serious but southern states aren't known for leniency and I had a shit lawyer. Didnt get charged till after an adult and got caught between where i couldnt get the juvy treatment path instead due to age. Ditched my entire drugged up diddler family after getting locked up and never looked back. Unfucked my self and my life afterwards. They ever have Iraq 3 and get lenient on admission standards I'll enlist in the military. Good job, good woman, shits looking up now.

Good job user. I was locked up for 3 years and got out 3 years ago at age 40 and it really made things hard for me getting my life straight. How did you find work with your shitty record or did you just know someone?

UMA Thurman has the idea. You want a good woman and be around good people, you go where those people congregate.

west virginia has such good hearted honest people for the most part. it's depressing whats happening up there

Haha Iraq 3? Just drive your car into a jersey barrier, subhuman scum.

excellent work man

I lucked into a religious half way house and then busted my ass day and night. Abused the hell out of student loans given I had no income to compare to, so I maxed out my loans and Pell grants. I ditched town after getting off supervision for the oil fields, which is when things really got better for me.

yes, buy a gun, paint your face black, go kill a democratic senator and jump up and down on their corpse while screaming "I AM THE ILLUMINATI NOW", and you will be famous forever.

Would you prefer Trashcanistan 2: Electric Boogaloo?

Good job user. I'm old now and broke down from the coal mines which is why I went to prison in the first place because I got strung out on pain meds and did stupid shit. You was lucky you was young when you was a retard. People that hasn't lived that life really don't understand how tough it is. Am truly happy for you

What do you mean, by "turning your life around"?
Do you mean reducing your addictions, start self-improvement etc.?
You can start doing that any time. Never doubt that, it's never "too late", to start improving.
Do you mean achieving measurable success, after some time of self-improvement?
Success, contrary to what some would like you to believe, does not come from practice, determination, etc. This can help in achieving success, but success entirely relies on luck.
And the further down you are in life, the less rolls you will get.
Some will never get success, but it is not entirely set in stone.
You can stay determined all your life, have skills, but never get the chance to use them for your benefit.
But that you might not succeed, doesn't mean you for sure won't succeed. You don't know what future holds.

I am in a similar situation as I had to drop out of A levels due to severe health issues that ruined my life and very well could kill me. I just want to live long enough to get my degree in History from this university with one of the last truly exceptional History deptartments and then hopefully raise a son who can carry on my fathers bloodline.