BYE BYE FASCISTS

Friendly reminder that whenever you fascists and racists want to hold a little pity rally we will be there to introduce your faces to the fucking curb.

There are more of us than there are of you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WAk0HUMsu7I
youtu.be/69q4QZnFS9g
fashmaps.com/
strawpoll.com/5g41241e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. You have the power to create yourself. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

Get ready for the race war faggot. Everybody is itching to murder you pussies.

fake and gay
sage smells nice when put into all fields

Interesting point, well made.

So to speak...

There aren't more of you. And even if there is, it won't make a difference.

Please start some attacking people so we can get this all over with.

friendly reminder you fuckweasels work for the literal nazi named george soros and he will gas all you fucking commies like he did his friends and family in WWII.

You haven't won a street in your life commie. Whenever the battle of ideas ends up on the street you always get curbstomped

>There are more of us than there are of you.
Yeh but your fucking soys, so what does it matter?

gee who would win in a race war? strong fit and woke people of color or a mix of scrawny little or morbidly obese whitebois?

HHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA

fag

read:
have fun "antifa"; you sir, are the literal SS of the modern generation.
sieg fucking heil indeed.

george soros doesn't fund antifa. antifa is not some centralized organization by which someone can just donate large sums of money to, you are buying into what they want you to buy into...

now alt-right agitators have certainly been proven to be paid for by soros.. well... how about that?

You're probably just a shitposter or a shill, but I've been wondering about this for a while?
How would you plan to make anarcho-communism actually work? Your economic system is based around needs, which are highly subjective, and in practical terms would need to be controlled by a centralized agency. What is stopping that agency from pumping up their own "needs" at the expense of others? Doesn't a centralized economical elite defeat the purpose of both the anarchistic and the communistic aspects of your ideology?

>strong fit and woke people of color

Well they can't do shit against cops can they?

>scrawny little or morbidly obese whitebois

That's antifa.

What did kek mean by this?

m8 i think you got it backwards but alright. so he finds Alt right Sympathizers like Justin Trudeau?

Antifa is a joke that hides behind the police lines the moment anyone fights back.

Good, more Blood for the Bloodgod.

your jokes are original.

Sage is in the options.
Go back to your chat or forum or the weekly gay orgy where some cucksoy suggested to the group that this effort was a good idea. Tell them it's not really,
Right before taking however many dicks you want

are you retarded or do you just not understand how to apply logic? you think that because he funds alt-right agitation groups that everything he funds must be that? are you ten years old?

he funds justin trudeau because 1. he is PM of Canada and 2. he institutes policies that benefit Soros

can't believe I have to explain simple things to people, but I guess it is alt-right morons I'm dealing with

Lol no

You attack garbage cans and innocent women kids and old people who weren't even being political or supporting anything just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time

Meanwhile when actual fucking Nazis show up you run and fucking hide like babies
youtu.be/WAk0HUMsu7I

Lol,u faggots fight like soyboy bitches! Talk shit all u want, when its go time you melt like butter.

be realistic.

if blacks nationwide start chimping out, the airforce would carpet bomb black neighborhoods

Ayo hol up
So you be sayin we some sort of hegemony n sheeit? We gots the power?

we don't attack garbage cans, we take garbage cans and line them up in the street as a mini barricade to halt the progress and disrupt the formation of the riot police but wow you saw a gif on the internet now you must be an expert!

they aren't nazi's, they're white nationalists.

against self hating white people

m8 you realize the "Alt Right" is simply a label right? its not like anyone legitimately adheres to the label because its fucking stupid, those who do are quite literally trolls or dumbasses trying to drag clickbait on their youtube accounts/twitter accounts for views and dat sweet ad money.
also speaking of shit soros fund, soros funds quite a few leftist leaders, everywhere from merkel to hillarys campaign. i'm trying to figure out why the fuck an actual literal nazi is funding leftist shit unless leftists are trying to do some serious asshole shit. now, i could be wrong on this, but if i were you i would look at both sides, i'm something of whats referred to as a centrist who honestly thinks boths sides are dumbasses working for the same governmental shitmongers and may as well be the same shit. theres something called horseshoe theory you should look into m8 before you start judging things blindly.

How about you guys take a little trip to Italy if you're so hell-bent on fighting Fascists

Ok true if you want to get picky but antifa say they really want to beat up white nationalists too

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

yeah because there is absolutely no antifa in italy or the rest of europe

how many fucking nincompoops can post on one board?

>meme flag
>trying to act hard on the internet
>spams "nigger"

mfw I thought there were age restrictions on this board

how many dildos do you have in your arsenal?

Wow, so scared.

Recommended action: Defrag your self.

Also sage cus u a fraggot.

You might have collected all the scum (weak, retarded, niggers, gays, ultrapoors) repressed by "fascists", but it's still scum and psychically not as good as us. Checkmate kike.

I think you got it backwards

You literally have a meme flag on too but it's pretty typical of your kind to be hypocritical

Where can I watch the full video with sound?

I'm a fascist and I made this thread to flame more fascists into action.

If commies didn't have double standards they wouldn't have them at all.

>that curbstomp
That's the way you do it!

youtu.be/69q4QZnFS9g

> There are more of us than there are of you.

bahaha where were you queerbags on election day? lol there most certainly are not more of you than us. And none of you ever actually cause serious damage. All you do is have your counter rallies, make your youtube videos and stay buzzed on meth and fentnyl. Oh and make threads on reddit & Sup Forums occasionally.

lol you guys are fully impotent.

Soros funding alt right groups? Got sauce for that or are you just a massive faggot?

>t. brainlet
You guys do not realize that we basically want the same thing. Equality, freedom and peace. They are playing both sides and you still pick us as your archenemy.

We should start focussing on common grounds and work everything out instead of fighting (((their))) shadow war. Then we can work out the differences (refugee status, financial aid in their home countries, give incentives to rebuild their country, a fair immigration system etc.)

btw: If you think Soros (&co) do not fund Antifa, you are an idiot. You got tricked into fight us instead of fight the establishment together.

I hope you're practicing that trigger discipline at one of the many antifa themed and friendly gun ranges that pepper the nation.....useful idiots

>We don't attack garbage cans.
>We hide behind garbage cans using autismo "tactics" to "disrupt riot police" which has never accomplished anything of note.

Also, this is a LARP

antifas existed in Europe up till the 80's it's dead now over there so the USA antifas made this new logo to show solidarity with the original founders.

From now on this is the official design

contact your local comrad @grindr or reddit for more information

>don't tolerate any other opinion than their own
>use violence to enforce their ideology
>dress in black
I hate to tell you, but YOU have become the fascists now, Antifa.

Antifa is totally centralized compared to the Alt-Right. Curious because supposedly we're the hierarchical ones

Is it just me or is it extra satisfying to see one of supposedly "their" guys, a dark skinned fellow, doing the stomping in that vid?

He's saying
>look at this kike asking to get btfo while he is projecting his weakness

What happened to these faggots anyway? It's like they disappeared overnight.

Be careful with the drive bys, commie scum.

Great advice, but I can't help but to be wary of people that don't do the same! If you had a family of your own, you too would be concerned about young, impressionable minds attacking others over contrasting ideologies. Wouldn't you do anything to protect them? My advice to you, don't rule out the possibility, be prepared. That is what will set us apart from those that ignored an actual problem, from those that acknowledged it through minor preparation.

>race war
Taxpayers vs Squatters.

You forgot to mention how many Antifa chapters have shut down since Trump became president

>we're against facism, that's all!
But, that's not all is it?
The left is for everything that gives rise to facism.
Antifa, and their leftist ideals, literally creates facism.
Why is this so difficult for these fags?

>you fascists
that's rich, coming from an antifanimal

>Attacks seniors, women, and children at pro-Trump / pro-Liberty rallies. Thinks they're intimidating. Doesn't realize patriots are choosing not to engage, but if they did, then cucktifa would be wiped out in seconds.

lol

assault is good

retard
your pathetic ideology will be judged by the things it advocates for!!

You're not just losing now, you're losing forever

That's a really nice post, been thinking the same thing. I can walk away from the internet now and still covertly do everything that will lead to a better future for whites.

Uh-huh.
Update my dating app, bitch.
fashmaps.com/

Since you're Antifa, you must like getting pounded by dudes, so come find me.

>by employing methods of fascism, we have defeated the fascists!

cool. All commies and nazis will burn.

Nah, that's against the NAP and constitution.

>Everybody
This is so absurdly untrue it belongs in a cringe thread.

VOTE NOW
strawpoll.com/5g41241e

the NAP only applies to those having reached self awareness
want to be treated as a Human?
then behave as a Human
commies not only are nothing Human, but they actually stand against all that is Human
even if they're not even worth it, they still deserve a bullet in the back of their heads

Vast majority of autists are on the right side, friendo.

Good thing you're all faggots

I fight to defend the constitution, and communism and fascism are enemies of it.

This. You don't need pol to stay on top of politics. Most of us already have a means of protecting ourselves, and people to contact if society falls apart. We're all prepared.

Be very careful nu-friend. You should be very careful in these interesting times coming.

I hope the goverment does crumble so that theres no laws protecting antifa, even 80iq islamist dune coons are smarter than you 100 pound scrawny faggots.
you autists wouldnt even last a few days, even with all the equipment in the world let alone with your fucking bike locks and ski masks

quality > Quantity

Canadian Law protects antifa? Do tell!

hahahahahahahahahaha antifa

Here's a friendly reminder for YOU commie faggot. that it's you who will get introduced to the curb. Kinda like Berkley. Huh faggot? I'll meet you any time any place anywhere. I'm ready to kill commies.

antifags are weak

>We dont attack garbage cans

:^)

>The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?
>Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. You have the power to create yourself. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

That's OK, we don't hold rallies. We're innawoods somewhere, playing with semtex and holding weekend lectures.

All countries laws against murder/assault do

What he's saying is if those were removed there would be open season on antifa and they'd be wiped out

This isn't the 13th century it wouldnt be hand to hand

Doesnt matter if were all "fat white bois"

We can just fucking shoot you : /

>people of color
>all shit brown
lol, no

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. You have the power to create yourself. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

:^)

Go away autistfag.

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. You have the power to create yourself. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. Thats very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

>are you ten years old?
Pedo detected. Mask fetish. Most likely a circus worker.

You replied to the wrong post. Sad to see that was yet another 1 ID post. iirc Canada considers some hate speech as a hate crime. If that is true, wouldn't antifa shills that pretended to be white nationalists get arrested? I know the law in other countries won't protect them.