Americans are legally required to eat this every day for breakfast, or their social security status is revoked

>americans are legally required to eat this every day for breakfast, or their social security status is revoked
this is why other countries laugh at you

>Britbong slop
>americans are legally required to eat this
k

>When New Zealand tries to be Australia

That looks amazing

Americans do not eat baked beans at breakfast. They never eat cooked tomatoes either. And wtf are those burnt black discs?

second that

Looks like blood sausage

And everyone else laughs at you because this is coming your way.

OI YEH LUVE A FOOKEN FRY UP ME

FIFTEEN SOSIJ, BACON UN EGG, WATCHIG THE FOOTIE!

Black pudding, they're pretty good.

My stomack hurts only by the look on this.
looks like someone resqued this dishes from burning kitchen or so

Challenge accepted

Americans eat British breakfasts?

i would eat that fag

What are those blue circles?
Also
>Only four eggs

This Amerifat turns up his nose at your filth. Beans? No breakfast burritos? Burnt meat? Y'all can't even glutton right, you hobbit. Biscuits and gravy with scrambled eggs and bacon is how we roll up in this bitch. And a crap-load of OJ. Fucking beans. Nasty.

This is British Cuisine, not American you filthy fucking ape.

Thats a fucking full english breakfast you literal retard

>americans are legally required to eat this every day for breakfast,

Actually we Americans have our own version of the full English.

It looks better than it tastes. Had on my vacation Bong breakfast and it was disgusting. Way to heavy meal in the morning

I like a good eggs benedict personally. Can't beat a finely poached egg and hollandaise sauce.

That actually looks delicious, bongistanians. Sorry I trash talk your food. [spoiler] Biscuits and Gravy are still the best breakfast, though.

Classy as fuck but good.

>HP Sauce

OI DON FOOKEN DISS ME AYCH PEE SORCE

go to sleep faggot its late

>kiwis are legally required to eat this every day for breakfast

easily the best breakfast item you can order assuming we are including the side of hash browns you'd get with them.

>mug stain
absolutely barbaric

>Half a waffle on hipster sandwich board
>Frying pan that was not used whatsoever to cook with
Fuck hipster restaurants. This probably cost like $15. Go to Denny's and get the same thing without the soyshit for 6 bucks.

>HP sauce
>blood pudding
>beans for breakfast

Sorry m8 that's a britbong

Nigger detected.

>Americans required to eat pic related
>pic related contains black pudding.

user, I don't think you know what the fuck ur on about.

Now Im hungry. Gonna put in eye drops and go get some breakfast. Oh yeah baby then I'm gonna come home and pass out I love being NEET.

Just southern. But I draw the line at chitlins. That's boon fuel. No way.

Please go back.

American still think they live in a first world country. Pathiec, when will you guys understand that your living in a third world country, dying because you cant afford health care, getting paid on avg less than $15/hr, Letting blacks fuck your women and run your country.....Not to mention the whole world basically hates you ego stroking fgts.

The only thing America is good for is overseas housing investments. How does it feel when someone from a actual first country can buy 4+ houses under 100k ea and you cunts can barley afford to get a deposit down? Have fun being wage cucked all your lives.

>This Amerifat turns up his nose at your filth. Beans?

I have beans with breakfast on occasion. It's actually pretty good and there is nothing wrong with eggs over-easy. Biscuits and gravy is a staple too. Of course, I will pass on the black pudding/blood sausage (what you referred to as "burnt meat"). Breakfast burrito? This is America boy!