We were lied to

A lot of economists in the West said that Japan was "committing suicide" because their birthrates are low and they don't accept immigrants. And yes, the Japanese economy did freeze for almost two decades, but now everything seems like it adjusted to these factors and their society's gears are working again and things are looking optimistic. They have a great trade surplus, their economy is growing again (8 straight quarters of growth), their industrial output is growing, their mega-corporations like Sony are reporting record earnings, etc.

reuters.com/article/us-japan-economy-gdp/japans-economy-seen-growing-for-eighth-straight-quarter-idUSKBN1FM0T9?il=0
reuters.com/article/us-japan-economy-output/japan-factory-output-rises-points-to-solid-fourth-quarter-gdp-growth-idUSKBN1FK04A

My point is. Why can't Europe do the same? why do these "economists" and politicians tell us we need millions of migrants "to survive" when Japan has showed us you can do fine without it? why can't people see it?

It's heart breaking. Finland isn't that bad but when you see at other countries in Europe you can't believe what's going on, it's literally social, historical and cultural suicide.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vou96yLuWXw
youtube.com/watch?v=KTDjgGBkTvw
youtube.com/watch?v=tG8vfw2GAVo
tokyoreporter.com/2017/06/22/roppongis-mysterious-black-box-exhibition/
youtube.com/watch?v=ljPTcUMT4co
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Polish_inventions
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/在日パキスタン人
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>it's literally social, historical and cultural suicide.
It's planned Finbro, not suicide, which means its
planned genocide. People need to start launching public inquiries and indicting their politicians for treason.

Unlike Europe, Japan has replaced a big part of its low skilled workers (like store clerks) with vending machines and invested a whole ton in an efficient schooling system that produces native high skilled workers. It will take many years until Europe can match the quality of education of Japan.

Only partly true, Japan is accepts immigration and has been letting a lot of Pakistanis in lately, you'll find them in many convenience stores.

But it's a good way of evening out the effects of the baby boom (yes it happened in Japan too), since basically that huge increase in population was unnatural and just a fluke in history, returning to a reasonably sized population is the best and most easily sustainable option in the long run whether you look at food supplying, the economy or the environment.

The german were doing that too but then they let millions of migrants in to replace their dying population, I wouldn't be surpised if another Hitler bent on killing muslims arose once they realized how badly they've fucked up.

> I wouldn't be surpised if another Hitler bent on killing muslims arose once they realized how badly they've fucked up.
Its honestly too fucking late for that. Germans are already becoming a minority among the newborn in their own cities. In 30 years that means they are the minority among adults and the newborn are almost completely foreign (non-european). This is completely unprecedented.

Oh shut the fuck up. No, Jap economy is not fucking growing, its in deep recession, and Sony is on its last leg.

Face it, Japan is fucking dead, and will continue to die out.

Also, despite ''muh rapefuges'' meme German economy is still growing much faster than Japan:

youtube.com/watch?v=vou96yLuWXw

Not accepting migrants will be Japan's economic death.

Slav Economist at its best. Top fucking keku.

Fuck off Nip, you are probably not even Japanese but another English teaching nigger. Japan is facing economic doom, face the fact. Not to mention that they stil have on going Fukushima nucear disaster.

Japanese GDP is not bad and not excellent.
It has become better since the Abe cabinet started.

Unemployment rate is 2.8% now. It's better than America and EU.
98% of new graduates could get a job last year.

The REAL uneployed is much higher, since Japanese way of concealing millions of non-working people during research.

>8 straight quaters of growth
So fucking nothing
>their industrial output is growing
Becuse productivity was stuck for the last few years
>Mega-corps reporting record earnings
Great job during a stock bubble.

Meanwhile their actual demographic problems are, in no particular order:
>Rural areas dying out rapidly
>Retirement system being extremly strained
>Healthcare system being extremly strained
>Lose of tax revenue while social costs are rising

Like the MUTTification of the US?

Come here euroaches and see for yourself. EU just cannot compete. You are lazy and culturally inferior.

Uhmm... Germany os ALSO suffering from the same problems Heinie, don't get too fiull of yourself.

Just not as severley, though Japan still has larger GDP than Germoney.

Hahah EU has like five times larger GDP, even without United Kingdom, you dumb fuck.

Culturally inferior? Whites have taought you nip roaches the technology and industrial know how, while you still used human shit as ferthelizer.

europe and canada dont have a choice. they were caught doing soem shit and africa specifically threatened to tell every one what they were instructed to do and had audio recordings of western leaders and military officials saying

the west can accept what it is and turn them away and simply loose the gold mine in africa forever. only the brits think its a big deal. the brits forced every one to do this after they got punished. years ago they shut down the tunnel connected to france to avoid being punished. but it was to late and africans were sent by boat. this was repeated with the syrian refugees later

What's the GDP per capita?

Uhmm... Germoney is No 18, Japan is No 28. So fuck off.

Rotfl. Red handbooks and not wikipedia. All of the managment and manufacture frameworks come form japanese car factories. Pooland is the poorest yet the loudest. You are shit and you know it.

Japan's economy is growing the same way the west's is. Stocks are going up, Jewish/Korean bosses are paying themselves fat bonuses, and the average person's pay is going way down.

Japan has 7 major cities over 1million, Eu is a combination of countries with half of them weighing it down. And when Uk leaves youre all fucked. Enjoy russia bombing you fucks to kingdom come.

No, you fucking Niponese Nigger. Your ''factories'' are all western inventions, and everything you acomplished has been build on the back of western civilization you smelly Gook.

Go back to sniffing 10 year old's girls panties, you sick fuck.

Almost without exception, economists are globalists. They do not give two shits about national integrity. Growth is key under absolutely no circumstances can growth stop. Even to safeguard the future.

You mad Janusz, 'cause you know I'm right. Kurwo.

Janusz you better go back to eating cebula

>Japan has 7 major cities over 1million

Ok, you you breed like roaches for a bit congrats. EU's combined GDP is still much higher than that of Nipon.

MUH EU

No, I know you are a fag.

>It will take many years until Europe can match the quality of education of Japan.

It's not so much about "quality" as it is about "quantity". Japanese youths have notoriously long school days and they have very little free time which builds up fuck loads of pressure.

And Poland's is what? Rotfl. Eat some potato and go to work you lazy bastard.

This, desu

What am I? You can see that on PIc related. You are not Japanese, stop being a fucking Larper and drop the act.

Polish people are strong and efficient, they are also not afraid of taking initiative, unlike confucian drones in Japan.

Dear Animu-boy-o,

this is bait by some shlomo-like "muh polish deathcamps" fucktard or just a kid. Just ignore him please or roast him. No real pole should tolerate such stuff.

t. polish diaspora :^)
niech żyje polska!

Thats what I did Kucu.

You mean you are gay? Sorry

No, I am much more manly than you will ever be.

i don't know where you're getting your news, but japan is stagnant

Because they are not into Mises/Rothbard. ANCAP is the way.

youtube.com/watch?v=KTDjgGBkTvw

>unironically supporting the iv reich
eu is shit and we all know it,
also
>comparing a multi country union's gdp to a single nation's gdp

Long hair are for women. You are inaulting slav men.

Can confirm. Life in Tokyo is comfy and no niggers to destroy your evening.

Knypie, Long hair have allways been trait of manly Celtic/Viking /Slavic warriors.

youtube.com/watch?v=tG8vfw2GAVo

Except some random Somali niggers.

Wanna source that you Yuropoor?

Co Ty pierdolisz. Wyglądasz jak Szpak. Umyj dupę. A w Tokio nie ma ani 1 (jednego) mudzina.

Przestań pierdolić o GDP innych krajów tylko zrób coś dla swojego i zapierdalaj.

>A w Tokio nie ma ani 1 (jednego) mudzina.
LMAO

>Korean bosses

how did Koreans end up running your country ???

And how would you know? Did you survive a suicide bombing you goatfucker?

Morde zamkni, Marcelu!

Owszem kurwa, SĄ Muzułmanie i czarnuchy w Tokio imbecylu.

tokyoreporter.com/2017/06/22/roppongis-mysterious-black-box-exhibition/

Już zapierdalam w urzędzie pracy w Kielcach. A ja nie jestem kurwo żaden Szpak, tylko Kuc master. Wracaj oglądać Goncia i walić do hentajów.

S O Y
O O
Y O B

Haha wow sick bantz

On who's part?

>>Retirement system being extremly strained

Due to the deregulation of the Japanese government,
a large number of young people became dispatched workers.

Then a recession occurred.
Many companies dismissed dispatched workers to protect regular employees' employment.
And many of them were unable to keep their work history and skills and became middle age.
(就職氷河期・ロストジェネレーション)

However, employees who were kept employment at the time of recession were to retire

At that time, companies that didn't accept young people at the time of recession are suffering from lack of technology and employees as retirees leave a large number.

I'm not sure a conglomeration of nations and their collective GDP compare to just one nation and its GDP. How well is Poland doing compared to Japan?

In other words, Nippon is still Royally fucked.

Poland is doing really well, we are much more inventive than Hive minded Nipos.

>Nippon is still Royally fucked.

What do you mean by that?

Japan's economy is not bad
There is China next to Japan
They buy a lot of industrial robots and semiconductor manufacturing equipment made in japan

Yeah real well, keep on dreaming you hungover fucking slav.

What have you invented?

The reason Japan was able to do this is because they are autists. They have a huge low wage sector where people do shit work such as distributing flyers for a 1000 bucks. Same reason why Germany is "doing good". (20 million people either on minimum wage or hartz4)

So if ur willing to do a shit job for shit money, then i agree with you. However most euros save for autist germans dont want to work for peanuts.

literally every government does that senpai
and it's not even bad, it means they don't need refugees but can potentially integrate millions of the native population into the workforce
74% of japans working age population is employed
youtube.com/watch?v=ljPTcUMT4co

Many things you dumb fuck, don't forget Slavs were all the time ahead of you burgers in space race, and moon landing was a hoax.

Reminder that our current population is inflated due to the post-WW2 baby boom. It’s called a “boom” because it was a much higher rate than normal, and this decline in birth rates is simply a return to the norm.

All this aside, it’s better to simply die as a nation than to let in even a single shitskin.

Fuck off Nipo.

That they are still in recession?

>>
I like Japanese culture, in a Russian mind, EVERYTHING is good in Japan.

We love You as You are, love between russia and Japan is Fate.

>this pic

Poland, I love your country bro, but come on now. Why are you so in love with supranational entities?

>Many things
Like plungers?
>space race
Space plungers?

>and moon landing was a hoax.

Here's something you faggots can never answer:
Why did no Soviet official claim the moon landing was a hoax when it happened?

No, you fucktard just check out for yourself
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Polish_inventions

That's not that impressive to be honest. Especially when you have other Slav countries such as Serbia who are smaller in population and have Nikola Tesla and Mihajlo Pupin.

Who controls Polsha?
The same people who killed the president?

Poland can only be free without Russia and America.

>I wouldn't be surpised if another Hitler bent on killing muslims arose once they realized how badly they've fucked up.

Hitler rose because of the great depression in which everyone felt the effects of. Modern Germans are too brainwashed to support such a leader

The current employment in Japan is very good.
The wage increases and the improvement of the working environment are occurring due to the shortage of workers.

I am looking forward to the automation
Japanese companies rob the workers of foreign nations

Do You want to ask for a favor now?

A little. :3

>24 posts by this ID
Fuck off goldberg, you're not fooling anyone

It may have more to do with acquiring the testes to officially rebuild the national military apparatus.
Mercantilist or laissez-faire, a nation won't live up to its potential if it can't defend itself.
The confidence gained from this endeavour will show everywhere in Japan, from business and innovation to pop culture.

Why can't Europeans do the same?
Perhaps we could, if Trump did the right thing and pulled out of NATO.

>it will take many years until European education is as unmarxist as Japanese education
FTFY.

>reach the quality
I don't want 'overworking' to be a cause of death in Europe.

It is impresive man.

>and they don't accept immigrants
that's the right thing to do

You don't even consider the opinions of any economist or social scientist or what have you as a matter of course

It's okay it's not that good.

Why Pakistanis? I'm sure there is a lot of people in Europe with better degrees and experience that would do a better job.

Because Pakistan and Japan were once visa free
There is a Pakistani community in Japan

This is not fair!
You gotta let me in user

Highest percentage of debt to GDP
>look how great their economy is

Do you have credit card debt, user?

>same ethicity as lots of hindus
>Japan has designated shitting streets

>Pakistan

I've never seen them in real life tho.

There are only Chinese and Koreans in my town.(and few Brazilians).

Your claim to fame is a bagel? This really oys my veys.

As of the end of December 2010,
There are 10,299 Pakistanians registered as aliens in Japan.

Pakistani people began to increase rapidly in the late 1980s.
Initially Pakistan and Japan were visas mutually exempted countries.

It stopped in 1989 due to the occurrence of problems
such as illegal stay and many visitors to Japan.

在日パキスタン人
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/在日パキスタン人

パキスタンの査証相互免除国の指定は、
とっくの昔に(1980年代)解除されたよ

80年代には査証相互免除国の指定は解除されたからね
多分、ほとんどの日本人は
パキスタン人とは面識がないんじゃないかな
国内に1万人くらいしかいない

Hitler was a retaliation for the Jewish revolution of 1918, in which the Jews tried to kill all the Germans.

Economics is a gigantic meme anyway and is far more political than scientific. It's been quite amusing watching all the economists try to explain why Korea, Japan, Taiwan and China have had drastically different growth rates to African countries.

How hard would it be for a guy like me (3 languages on a C2/native level - Polish, English, Italian) to get a job in Japan? Preferably in a language school. Is Japanese hard to learn?

Michel Thomas Complete V3 spend Your free time doing this.

If three languages are proficient and Japanese skills are high,
I think that it is easy to find a job at a Japanese affiliated company.

However, when you get a job in a Japanese company in Japan
you need to acquire Japanese business conversation and business manners.
Therefore, the hurdles are quite high.

In the Japanese thread of Sup Forums,
there are a few foreigners who can speak Japanese business conversation,
but they also seem to be having a hard time in it.

>Preferably in a language school. Is Japanese hard to learn?

Learning Japanese is difficult.
Daily conversation in the beginning is easy.
But mid-range Japanese becomes difficult suddenly.

Old Japanese (words and grammar)
Chinese words
Foreign languages (German, Portuguese, English)

These are mixed.

And it becomes more difficult to learn Japanese to combine polite words, humble words, particle particles, etc...
Foreign people who learn Japanese seem to want to give up when they learn those.