Re:Creators

How would you write Elimination Chamber?

My wife Alicetaria will kick Altair's ass

So your wife kicks children? She seems like a terrible person, children are for protecting only.

>Anyone else's creation besides Sota defeating Altair.
How many times do I have say this? It's Sota's OC that's gonna defeat her. It's the only way this anime can end.

What if that's part of Altair's plan to get people to write fanfics of her winning with more asspull powers?

>I'm actually infinite Blitz
>No seriously I'm just waiting so they are ready
>So I can humiliate them
>Not like I want to destroy the universe first or anything
She's a liar, through and through.

Nice fanfic.

Meteora said she is sincere so it's as good as a fact.

What's his end game?

Finding the OP director to question why he isn't in.

Like this.

Something something NATURE of LOVE

Altair's plan is irrelevant. I'm convinced Sota has some hidden god-like power in him and he's gonna use to tear her a new asshole.

I'm also still not sold on how Altair came into existence either. His abilities must've played a huge role in bringing her to life. How else could a literal fanfic character become real?

That's the most obvious bait and switch coming considering how they keep teasing it like it is sure to save the day in the end.

She will lose, but thanks to the modifications from her creator she won't die. Altair can't be fully killed by a third party since it would leave the Setsuna plotline open.

Meteora is obviously evil and a liar so she can't be trusted.

Literally me

Get to work Aoki reeeeeeeee

Metchin is a good girl.

This is just a shitty fate stay night spin off.

Don't be so insulting to the Fate franchise at least they can please old men dohohoho

Yo fucken mother pleases old men.

But my mother pleases old men.

>Chester Bennington from Linkin Park killed himself
Shit, it's happening. Poor Meteora.

What?, no she doesn't, who are you trying to fool here with your reverse insult?

What the fuck why

Ya could say "In the end, it didn't even mattered" get it?

It's not funny to make up such awful th
> It's real
Holy shit. Has anime bullying gone TOO far?

His wounds will not heal....

Who has the sexier voice? Altair, Shark or Meteora?

Meteora can't even compare to the other two

Shark obviously. Neither compare to Selesia, however.

Altair, but Magane is close.

>Meteora is kill

welp

And that's exactly why he's gonna be the one to defeat her. My reasoning is simple, if you look at who has had the most one-on-one time with the creations It's obviously Sota. He's had plenty of that between Meteora, Selesia, Mamika, Megane and Rui. Sure he's usually(ok always) acting like a beta, but he's gonna man up I save the day I swear. Sup Forums just refuses to believe me, but when ep 22 comes I'll be back to laugh at all of you for doubting me.

Not like they made anything good since then. Meteora was already kill years ago

We're getting close to making anime real

I think that his time with the creations will just teach him how to become a good creator. But creating a well written world and character != creating a character strong enough to defeat Altair.

I personally think she'll be defeated by Souta talking to her and resolving the Setsuna problem.

RIP

>∞GodMachine starts playing
That mech fight better be fucking good. I want half of Tokyo destroyed by the end of it.

>Someone else saw Takeshi's castle

Mein neger.

RIP

I CAN'T BELIEVE METEORA IS FUCKING DEAD

> For a moment I thought I saw a green field of flowers
> And in the end, it didn't really matter

I'VE

BECOME SO NUMB

tracksuit no himegimi!

a cute

That makes me want Altair to become a real girl and go to school with Souta.

Best girl

Chester, no.

Shark gets me rock hard

>tfw Meteora commited Setsuna

I'm legit sad for Meteora, i loved listening while going to HS, it fucking hurts

Rip in peace Chester

We need to go back to the good times

Is that a Sachiko wig?

maybe

is there an Altair with Nazi uniform?

Why would it? She uses a commie weapon and talks about the revolution.

>I am infinite and I am infalible

Wow

It's like they are giving her negative characterization.

This is the weakest villain writing wise I have seen for a major production in a long time.

Did you start at episode 15? And weren't you unable to understand the meaning of that conversation at all?

She is asking to get Kefka'd.

I understood the meaning.

She continues to be a nebulously vague character who does very little apart from say grandiose and meaningless statements. I know why she does these things, and what her end goal is, but everything else about the character is just underwhelming in the extreme.

I hope so, then Altair can enjoy a happy normal girl life while the "all powerful" shark gets destroyed by giant robots and a powerful eroge slut.
Pretty much everything she says is meaningful, thanks to having so few lines.
>and what her end goal is
Are you Hiroe?

And that's not a bad way for her to end. After all, Shark was a character made to die since her first appearance.

my favorite

Meteora: is sincere about fucking up the physics of the world
Selesia: provokes her and explains nothing
Mamika: not very smart so she bluntly explains she wants to destroy the world to make herself the enemy, though ended up losing her cool and killed her
Aliceteria: goes out of her way to fuck with her during her fight with Selesia to make her waver her loyalty, and doesn't seem to give a fuck she is starting a "revolt"
Magane: doesn't even bother
Rui: doesn't bother with him either for some reason
Blitz: was too loyal to her, she kindly convinced him he shouldn't be with her and instead follow his own dream.

Considering she did literally nothing with the characters on her side, it seems like Altair plans to give reasons to have everyone fight against her. And since she dismisses the only loyal one, she doesn't want people on her side. Though the optimal way towards Aliceteria would be to straight out say she killed Mamika.

Pretty much. Tho she still has Charon and Syo with her who haven't really made any moves yet.

There is no way those two will side with her in the final fight though, at best they'll do their own thing all the way to the "let's save all worlds" moment when they'll work to stop her since they are the good guys.

I feel like she used to have a plan cooked up for when the time came for the real battle. But knowing more about herself and her abilities she probably decided at a point to just go gung-ho and to get everyone on the other side for an easier hunt.

That would be a little weird development since she talks about being invincible and omnipotent since episode 1. There is no clear signal of change in that aspect of her.

>Is that you, Meteora? Have you still not found your creator? Never mind. Even though you and I have both been transported here we still lack sufficient strength and manpower. A riot is precisely what I wish for but the symphony would not sound harmonious without the correct headcount. A glorious song requires the presence of all the players. I shall pay you another visit, Your Highness Selesia. On behalf of this foul world I welcome you with all my heart.
It's very clear that she is lacking in some sort of power to make a move.

That's tangent to her being defeatable or not. It was always clear she needs lots of character to break reality, if she does by herself the universe kicks her out instead. And it's still true as of now, she is still bringing more characters with the same argument.

Strength and manpower are two distinct things though. I really don't think it's a tangent. There are things Hime is aware of and there are things she is not.
>Selesia's new powers were unexpected, even for me.
She feels she is infinite and infallible and strong but she doesn't know how strong those on the other side may end up being when the time comes for an actual battle.

ded

20 minutes till page 10, damn

Will Sota's OC turn out to be a shitty Setsuna recolor?

na, it will be a male altair

Yes.

we have gone through this, it will be a cargirl(male) with even more bullshit chuuni powers
>"i can perfectly copy your powers and blend them together

B-but muh /u/bait...

Maybe?

>implying mamika the magical terrorist doesn't come back

Besides that fighting the giant robot and shaking the pillar at the same time was enough for the universe to call her out. She needs some sort of cover to hold her own otherwise she'll just get kicked halfway into the fight.

I'll have HHH successfully defend his title against 5 other men

Didn't she become a god or something after she died?

The most anticipated fight of the season

Almost like this is Sup Forums

No, it will be Sota the Hedgehog, the Ultimate Life Form.

>Instead of an arena, it's a typical Japanese classroom
>As Altair looks around confused, Alice and Yuu jump out and grab her hat, tossing it back and forth so the midget can't reach it.
>Rui pulls her hair making her cry out in pain and sticks a lot of gum in it.
>Selesia slaps her around and tears apart her outfit
>Meteora says her mom hated her so much she killed herself
>Everyone chants "Altair is a square!" until she cries and goes back to her dumb fan-fiction.

>Altair goes to play chicken with a train
>Spawns a new OC Donut Steel
>Universe collapses in an endless recursion
>Altair wins!