women are a meme
I'm not even gay but I'd sooner fuck a twink than a roastie

Could do a lot worse.

>exchange student from finland
lol posting a finngolian as huwhite

>finland

meme all over her face and in her hair

My sperm is reserved for Chinese or Mongolian cuties

Kiss her on her forehead and tell her that God loves her. Then leave.

He just posted one dumbass

I'll stick to anime

>I'm not even gay

>fuckboys wanted
she's your field

I'd probably fuck that gorilla, if given the chance. I have no part in this bread.

>finns
>white
educate yourself

MOAR

>that hairline
Jesus I didn't know women can have a receding hairline THAT bad

She's actually kind of cute.
If it wasn't for the receding hairline I would say she is a solid 7/10
So yeah of course I do. I just put a fucking wig on her.

I doubt she's pure hearted but if she is, I marry her

move away another 10k

this
Do it, obviously

I have a slightly different question. Right now I am in Jamaica, and it is the right wing civilization of my dreams. Only everone is black. I have to stay but I have to burn the coal and marry a black woman if I do. But so far these blacks to no present like American blacks.

She looks pretty good for a Klingon girl.

you're fucking cruel

She is from Finland, she is lucky to have escaped the nigger hordes at all

look rareflag

cute

She has acne, wears her hair weird for a receding hairline. She doesn't seem to wear a lot of make-up, but has plucked her eyebrows out? She'd be 3/5 with little effort.

What you like about them the most?

I'm originally from Jamaica myself, so I would be interested to know why you say it's the right wing civilization of your dreams? And Jamaica is a rather mixed country - it shouldn't be difficult to find a white woman.

you better be wearing a crystal helmet to protect your mind from her intellectual dominion if you ever were to cross her path.

That's a man. Women don't bald like that.

>finding the colour of shit attractive
kek

fuck my superior asian gf instead

That looks like a before picture from a Bosley hair treatment infomercial.

Delete this

It could be a man, but women do bald. It's just not the same kind of balding as men experience.

>Save the white race.
to fuck her or kill others? Or am I the one splitting hairs here.

Red pill her on radiation effects, first sign is hair loss, tell her to get salted with iodine!

>not even gay
Kek

Would tbqhwyg. It'd be better than nothing, r-right guys?

i send her my referrer link to Proactive

I wouldn't even let her blow me mate, I guess we're doomed.

she isnt 21. her laugh lines give it away. the baldness not so much because some do go bald young but the laugh lines are a result of making various facial expressions often and it takes a long time to get those. or she has shit genes

if it is shit genes you dont reproduce with her. if its the more likely instance of her being mid to late 30s if not 40s (since its so deep the creases come to a point at the edge of the lips instead of fading out with her wrinkles around her eyes and the bags under the eyes) then you laugh and still dont fuck her

Everyone is extremely self sufficient. Everyone is responsible for their own happiness. People are happy in spite of the fucked up things. I see more opportunity here than I do in the USA.

>I love dancing and singing and acting (attention whore, potential liar)
>exchange student (globalist tendencies)
No thanks, sweetie.

its probably traction alopecia from tying her hair too tightly, DO NOT put undue stress on your hair

>dyed hair
>balding
>acne
>dark circles under eyes
>those fucking lines on the forehead
>all these things at the age of 21

finnish women not even once

I find this hard to believe, but I left a very long time ago so perhaps there has been some change. My family left specifically because we didn't see opportunity, so it's strange that you're saying the complete opposite. As for everyone being responsible for their own happiness; this may come as a result of the government being so incompetent that they have no alternative.

mom?

Did you ever see that video of the girl who would pull her hair out due to stress, leading to MASSIVE bald spots?

21? Get fucked mate

Gross

Yes but i would want at least 6 kids

>flag
of course

Still looks better than any shitskin piece of trash.

I see girls here that look like that at 18

t. 23 year old bong

>God loves her
She's ugly though.

Jesus christ how fucked are you to need 6 kids just to get off?

I don't even get mad at aussie shitposters it's like a fun game with your drunken frens

>girl saying "fuckboy"

kek

Damn she was cute in the first pic and gross in this one. Not even the ass just the face went from high rank to low rank with the change of angle. Actually shocked at the huge drop in her appeal

imagine how she looks without that weave and two inches of makeup

Fuck it.

>21

shes not finnish

Shes not even human. Mutants dont count

Looks kind of British actually

No way, solid 6 at best.

She have a dog.

100% aussie

this thread is a prime example of the dualist bullshit we have been subjected to. offer you an obviously shitty option, then follow it up with a slightly less shitty but still shitty option. then "allow" you the priveledge of choosing between the two.

the OP pic is a fucking tranny. gross as fuck. seriously about to puke in my mouth. the next pic is your average sheboon. not hideous by any means for what she is, but no thanks. thread is designed to subconsciously force you to pick between a tranny or a sheboon. how about neither? is a 5/10 white wife not a fucking option anymore?

they do this same faggot bullshit with the war on drugs. the war on drugs is fucking stupid, and only serves to condition us to the worsening police state. you can see already, weed's slowly being legalized, sooner or later there will be movements to legalize other stuff so the government can tax and regulate it (ie make sure their buddies get first dibs).

anybody who is opposed to legalization of drugs is countered with "so what, you think addicts should just go to jail?" or "well I mean it's already gonna happen, might as well get some tax money out of it, right?". neither of which can be refuted from a logical perspective. that's how they getcha, despite both choices being completely retarded.

nobody ever brings up a third choice...one where people can buy and sell drugs if they so choose, and nobody else has any say in the matter. they don't get to tax it, nor do they get to incarcerate people because they want to. tl;dr everybody fucks off, simultaneously

get it?

>y*nks get this riled up over nothing
lmaoo

Girl on the background is hot!
t. Genghis.

Calm down bud this is a joke thread alright

I finnish her pain

Wewlad

Agree, if she shaves her head so I can cum on her scalp.

I'd pull her hair, but it appears someone beat me to it.

Sloppy seconds, definitely not wifey material

I want to polish this bitches head

xDDDD

go be a kike somewhere else

>t. New Somalia

It's a guy

>flag

just as i expected

Pump and dump, but I'd need a crate first.

>21
If she's 21 then I'm king of Norway

The only Finn I know irl is pretty gay and drinks alcohol to the point of blood vomit maybe this is why.

> finn
> white

Pick one user

Her face still looks like a gorilla face, black beauty standards are just made up seeing as 100% blacks look like shit and people like to pretend that black women look good and even if they kind look ok they are mixed with white and would pale in comparison to a white woman.

The phrase ''X looks good for a black girl'' should be considered a compliment and not an insult.

At least she has a toilet Rasheed

Let's face it. With the "progress" of womanhood towards SJW, it's no wonder that more and more men are leaving woman altogether and are moving to the next logical step: The big black cock.

Leading israeli scientists are estimating that by 2025, about 20% white american men will find themselves in relationship with black men.

Is this one of those 'thots' I've heard so much about?

Does she have more pictures?

At least i can visit every centimeter of my country Sven.

pawg

>tfw too big brained for hair